No announcement yet.

any of you have any old boxing equipment that you are not using

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any of you have any old boxing equipment that you are not using

that you would be willing to donate for the volunteer youth boxing program that I am running? I don't have much of a budget but my program is growing by ten to twenty percent bi-monthly and I am in a major bind.

for stuff that you guys are not using I am willing to pay a few bucks for anything that you can let go off. old bags, old gloves, old body armour, head gear and anything like old kettle balls and anything else that you can spare. I can't afford to pay a lot since I am basically funding the program but anything would help. Anybody who feels generous please let me know here or via PM.

Thanks in advance all.

Timmy.

ropes, bag gloves, anything. don't worry about the condition. I have somebody who can mend and repair tears and what not. it's for a noble cause and I am willing to pay for your old stuff that you're no longer using.

like I said, anything helps.
    Last edited by T.Horton; 01-10-2011, 09:08 AM.

Comment

i'd love to help, ill talk too my cousin and see what we can work out and its a great thing you are doing Sir

Comment

Originally posted by iceman1 View Post
        i'd love to help, ill talk too my cousin and see what we can work out and its a great thing you are doing Sir
        i appreciate the support and let me know if there is anything brother.

thanks!

Comment

Don't know the age group you're working with, but if your interested, I can donate a pair of 4 and 6oz. velcro training gloves my kids used to use when they were younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
            Don't know the age group you're working with, but if your interested, I can donate a pair of 4 and 6oz. velcro training gloves my kids used to use when they were younger.

that would be amazing...the youngest kids i have are about to turn eight (twins - boy and girl).

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
              that would be amazing...the youngest kids i have are about to turn eight (twins - boy and girl).
              Great! I'm glad someone could get some use from them. Pm me your info and I'll send them out asap. Best of luck!

Comment

Working...
              X