View Full Version : How to get Taller???

ottoevans
09-01-2005, 06:07 PM
i know theres no real way to get taller, but what are some of the theories (although false.)that ya know on how you can get tall.

Ive heard playing basketball and stretching to reach the ceiling is one.

(im desperate)

- Evil -
09-01-2005, 06:30 PM
i know theres no real way to get taller, but what are some of the theories (although false.)that ya know on how you can get tall.

(im desperate)

You can have surgery, nothing else will really work. If you stretch up you will only stretch your muscles, the only way to change your bone structure is by doing weight lifting, but that will just make you wide, not tall.

Why do you need to be tall and how tall are you??

c0pe
09-01-2005, 07:26 PM
Get sleep, eat right and genes.....

Sweat
09-01-2005, 07:32 PM
Mini me has been wanting to know the answer for a long time.

Dan23
09-01-2005, 09:39 PM
if your taller than 5'5(me) you have nothing to complain about

Dan23
09-01-2005, 09:39 PM
when do you stop growing? i'm 16, how many more inches do you think i can bust out?

BigDozer260
09-01-2005, 09:58 PM
when do you stop growing? i'm 16, how many more inches do you think i can bust out?Most males complete growth cycle has finished by about 20 or so. U got a few more years playa. Get good rest, eat rite, stay away from dat ****(weed and other ****), and hope for the best.

tebe6sm
09-02-2005, 01:25 PM
Step 1: Get two horses
Step 2: Get rope
Step 3: Attach rope to you and horses
Step 4: Make horses run in different directions

voila

phallus
09-02-2005, 01:30 PM

(im desperate)

we could put u on the rack, i bet that'd get at least another inch out of you. all the other ways are equally painful

...there's also HGH, but it might disfigure you...can u say
acromegaly, kids?

RAESAAD
09-02-2005, 01:33 PM
This has to be one of the all-time dumbest questions I have ever heard from an adult assuming you are.You are what you are why in the **** would you want to be taller?I wish I were 7'3 and weighed 300 just during basketball season though. Even if you are short you can still succeed at what you want to do, Look at Allen Iverson for example he is like barely 6 foot if he is lucky probably more like 5'11 and he is one of if not the best one-on-one player in basketball.I don't know what you are trying to accomplish but I am sure you will be fine at the height your at if you put your mind to it and play or fight or whatever your doing harder than the next man.

ottoevans
09-02-2005, 02:55 PM
im 5'8 195

lowkey77
09-02-2005, 03:04 PM
10 posts, and not a single skeelo joke......must be a young crowd
;)

RastaSmoker
09-02-2005, 03:06 PM
actaully, you can make yourself taller.But not the way you would want to. Doctors have been doing it to midgets for years. They take your legs and essentially break them. Next they take four screws, two on one side of the break and two on the other, and drill them into the bone. Next they take a what could be called a Leg jack, (sort of like a car one) its two pieces of steel that run along side your legs. When the doctor twists the knob it slowly pulls the two broken pieces further away from each other. They let that sit for like three months at a time. The calcium and marrow will slowly reginerate. So after about three years some people can grow up to 6-8 inches. Like i said, you can get made taller, but your really need to be desperate.

RastaSmoker
09-02-2005, 03:08 PM
http://www.shortsupport.org/Health/Leg-Lengthening/

rocco1252
09-02-2005, 03:34 PM
actaully, you can make yourself taller.But not the way you would want to. Doctors have been doing it to midgets for years. They take your legs and essentially break them. Next they take four screws, two on one side of the break and two on the other, and drill them into the bone. Next they take a what could be called a Leg jack, (sort of like a car one) its two pieces of steel that run along side your legs. When the doctor twists the knob it slowly pulls the two broken pieces further away from each other. They let that sit for like three months at a time. The calcium and marrow will slowly reginerate. So after about three years some people can grow up to 6-8 inches. Like i said, you can get made taller, but your really need to be desperate.
Thats awsome bud thanks for the info I already made my appointment only going to cost me 12312.00 not bad for 8 inches or so, plus after the 2 years of being in casts and getting my broken bones twisted I will be a whopping 7'2'' cant wait this is great thanks Rasta!

RastaSmoker
09-02-2005, 03:38 PM
they say its the hardest thing they ever did.

rocco1252
09-02-2005, 03:45 PM
they say its the hardest thing they ever did.
i have always wanted to be 7'2'' it's been my life long goal but once I hit 6'4'' i seemed to be all done never thought I was going to get that tall but now that I know it's a possibility and I could make it that tall might as well. I have to disagree with the whole worst thing you can do as a guy because if you have kidney stones then you will know what I am talking about the only pain equivelant to that is a womans pregnancy.

RastaSmoker
09-02-2005, 03:47 PM
i have always wanted to be 7'2'' it's been my life long goal but once I hit 6'4'' i seemed to be all done never thought I was going to get that tall but now that I know it's a possibility and I could make it that tall might as well. I have to disagree with the whole worst thing you can do as a guy because if you have kidney stones then you will know what I am talking about the only pain equivelant to that is a womans pregnancy.

I really doubt that you know what pregnancy feels like. Also i never said as a guy.

BigDozer260
09-03-2005, 12:14 AM
You want to be 7'2"......Well are you currently an athlete? If your are and plan on having this procedure done,its carrer suicide. You will be taller but at what cost, life long pain from unecessary recontructed knees, limited mobility and eventually, I'm sure severe arthritis, from excess and unnatural stress on joints, ligaments, and tendons. If this is what you want go ahead but don't expect to be any kind of athlete aftewards of ever again. Also don't expect to live pain free ever again.

BigDozer260
09-03-2005, 12:17 AM
Pregnancy pain disapears reconstructed body regions always hurt. I hope you reconsider man this **** is B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Southpaw16
09-03-2005, 07:30 PM
Pregnancy pain disapears reconstructed body regions always hurt. I hope you reconsider man this **** is B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

I'm pretty sure he is joking.

PerfectPunch
09-04-2005, 03:03 PM
I'm pretty sure he is joking.

lol ya think?

i wouldnt worry about ur height, pernell whitaker was only about 5ft6 and is classed as one of the greatest boxers of all time.

also the other guys example about the 5ft11 b.ball player was pretty good.