View Full Version : I bought Kinect

squealpiggy
01-02-2011, 03:35 PM
It's pretty good, quite responsive. So far I just have the game that came with it but I will be getting Kinect sports soon enough.

Mersey
01-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Is it better than the Wii?

Crazylegs77
01-03-2011, 10:52 AM
It's pretty good, quite responsive. So far I just have the game that came with it but I will be getting Kinect sports soon enough.

may god have mercy on your soul :nonono:

- v e t -
01-03-2011, 10:55 AM

yeah i played a while with it

its decent, much more interactive than the wii

but its still wii like graphics and kidsy stuff so far, once it gets into serious HD detail you'll notice some lag.... im riding this one out

SplitSecond
01-03-2011, 11:22 AM
you got punk'd

Cassius Liston
01-03-2011, 11:40 AM
**** that nman.. those games are crappy..,if its for exercise... why not just exercise properly.. you could have bought a good punch bag

NChristo
01-03-2011, 12:00 PM
I got one as well, think it's fun although some games are kind of a disappointment others are great, hope to see some decent games in the future.

squealpiggy
01-03-2011, 03:13 PM
I have a child who is turning three soon and a wife who is not all that interested in playing Cal of Duty or Gears of War. The Kinect simply increases my options with regards to what I can do with my console. I know of numerous people who have bought a wii for the family. Now I don't have to.

And the technology is impressive.

Erik K
01-03-2011, 04:28 PM
I have a child who is turning three soon and a wife who is not all that interested in playing Cal of Duty or Gears of War. The Kinect simply increases my options with regards to what I can do with my console. I know of numerous people who have bought a wii for the family. Now I don't have to.

I agree, it has some potential. Alot better then Wii in my opinion.

Of course the launch games are going to be weak and some will be lousy. Once they learn how to use the power etc it should have some cool games.

I'm not sure I would want to play a first person shooter or Madden with the Kinnect . But a slower paced horror/mystery game would be fun. Hell maybe even Fight night down the road. The options will be interesting.

I enjoy a few of the games from The Kinnect sports game. The bowling etc is fun to just pick up and play with wife or kids.

Cassius Liston
01-04-2011, 07:58 AM

People in the thunderdome seem to think you are a thumbs up homosexual that enjoys making romance with big black men

squealpiggy
01-04-2011, 08:09 AM
I agree, it has some potential. Alot better then Wii in my opinion.

Of course the launch games are going to be weak and some will be lousy. Once they learn how to use the power etc it should have some cool games.

I'm not sure I would want to play a first person shooter or Madden with the Kinnect . But a slower paced horror/mystery game would be fun. Hell maybe even Fight night down the road. The options will be interesting.

I enjoy a few of the games from The Kinnect sports game. The bowling etc is fun to just pick up and play with wife or kids.

It is quite fun to play and ultimately that's why you have the system. I think that the potential for making big serious games is limited but I have big serious games that I can play. I don't need big serious games I have to stand up for as well!

People in the thunderdome seem to think you are a thumbs up homosexual that enjoys making romance with big black men

Hello Johnny Red-Bar. Is it inane and stupid comments like this that make everyone think that you are a cunt?

Erik K
01-04-2011, 11:49 PM
It is quite fun to play and ultimately that's why you have the system. I think that the potential for making big serious games is limited but I have big serious games that I can play. I don't need big serious games I have to stand up for as well!

No, I agree its a fun change of pace to say Black ops or Madden.

Do you have Xbox live? If so PM me your tag.

dj Ramos
01-05-2011, 12:45 AM
I was playin it with my friends at best buy today, it was pretty cool but not that responsive.

I didnt like how soccer felti hit the ball to aim towards the bottom corner and it wouldnt follow direction. boxing...you have to throw punches like a retard if u wanna win.

Bowling was actually very very good.

didnt try other sports

Erik K
01-05-2011, 01:53 AM
I was playin it with my friends at best buy today, it was pretty cool but not that responsive.

I didnt like how soccer felti hit the ball to aim towards the bottom corner and it wouldnt follow direction. boxing...you have to throw punches like a retard if u wanna win.

Bowling was actually very very good.

didnt try other sports

Yeah the simpler games on the sports pack are the better ones. Bowling, volleyball and track n field are fun. Table tennis is so so. Boxing and soccer are bad. Although the soccer mini game is decent.

Johnny Doomzday
01-05-2011, 03:55 PM
I got it too. I bought Dance Central and Fighters uncaged, and it came with adventures. My girl LOVES Dance Central and my 6 year old LOVES adventures. Fighters uncaged is kinda wac tho.

Erik K
01-05-2011, 05:33 PM
I got it too. I bought Dance Central and Fighters uncaged, and it came with adventures. My girl LOVES Dance Central and my 6 year old LOVES adventures. Fighters uncaged is kinda wac tho.

Yeah I heard alot of bad thing about that fighters game.

The game swill come around , we just have to be patient. By next fall I bet they have some pretty cool games for Kinnect