View Full Version : What do you think will be the next big franchise to dicontinue?

Earl Hickey
12-28-2010, 08:27 PM
Metal Gear Solid and Halo have both come to an end (spin off's aside)

I think Final Fantasy should be next, it's been on a downward spiral for some time, FF13 was mind-numbingly close to being an average jrpg.

TuRoK'em
12-28-2010, 08:29 PM
Metal Gear Solid and Halo have both come to an end (spin off's aside)

I think Final Fantasy should be next, it's been on a downward spiral for some time, FF13 was mind-numbingly close to being an average jrpg.
you forgot god of war franchise also ended

Earl Hickey
12-28-2010, 08:56 PM
you forgot god of war franchise also ended

oh, actually i didn't know that was the last one.

quite a few big guns closing up shop this year.

Equilibrium
12-29-2010, 12:17 AM
Mass Effect 3 will be the end of the story, they may do some spinoffs but i doubt it.

Ones that NEED to go are Kane and Lynch and Army of two, garbage games, the fact that they even made sequels to these pieces of **** boggles the mind.

Clegg
12-31-2010, 01:44 AM
Mass Effect 3 will be the end of the story, they may do some spinoffs but i doubt it.

Ones that NEED to go are Kane and Lynch and Army of two, garbage games, the fact that they even made sequels to these pieces of **** boggles the mind.

Those games aren't great, but sometimes you want to play a 2 player shooter campaign mode and there aren't that many of them.

Miburo
12-31-2010, 01:50 AM
They should all be retired, the industry is in desperate need of some originality.