View Full Version : Great news on coffee.

triggerhappy
08-29-2005, 09:22 AM
For the last month i been drinking coffee as soon as i wake up than ill eat breatfast 30 min later.I notice the whole day my stomach will feel empty after i eat and i would feel energized for the whole day. I also notice amazing thing that my stomach got more ripped and shrank all of a sudden. SO this might not work for everyone but give it a try anyway.

EXIGE
08-29-2005, 09:27 AM
The problem with Coffee is that it contains Caffeine and apparently Caffein impairs your blood flow or something...

Im not sure, all i know is caffeine is something to avoid.

I bet the thing your talking about is not a direct result of drinking coffee. It is probably the fact that coffee gives you a lot of energy so you feel less need to eat, especially as you have had breakfast too.

Its like those pills you can get on prescription, where they make your appetite go away so you lose weight. Im guessing coffee is having the same sort of affect on you.

triggerhappy
08-29-2005, 09:32 AM
I did'nt lose my appetite but it did boost my motabolism a lot and i think one cup a day won't hurt you

EXIGE
08-29-2005, 09:38 AM
I did'nt lose my appetite but it did boost my motabolism a lot and i think one cup a day won't hurt you
I dont like coffee anyway.

I will see what others say on it before i start to drink it.

CUFreeze
08-29-2005, 11:05 AM
Instead of coffee I would drink Green Tea if I were you. It is better for losing weight plus it has TONS of health benefits.

triggerhappy
08-29-2005, 11:10 AM
i tried the tea but coffee works better for me

chopper77
08-29-2005, 12:19 PM
Coffee inhibits the drug in your brain that tells you to control urination, thus making us have to pee all the time when we drink alot. I found out when I had my back surgery from my Doctor that it also makes a person more sensitive to pain. He mentioned I should maybe quit for awhile back then since I was in pain so much. I love it, and need it.

enadeus
08-30-2005, 01:30 PM
Green Tea is great. Coffee will give you heart problems when you get older.