View Full Version : Manny P(iss) I'M CALLING YOU OUT!

Tha Greatest
08-28-2005, 02:55 PM
LIL *****

I'm calling you out, I want to fight you!

10 ounce glovs, headgear if u want it...
8-3 minute rounds..

Lets settle this **** for real

tracylee
08-28-2005, 02:59 PM
LIL *****

8-3 minute rounds..

totally off the issue, what does the NK stand for?? I'm curious :)

Tha Greatest
08-28-2005, 03:04 PM
totally off the issue, what does the NK stand for?? I'm curious :)
I dunno lol

Manny P, loser leaves website for good...

how about it lil ***** as *****!

tracylee
08-28-2005, 03:05 PM
I dunno lol

Manny P, loser leaves website for good...

how about it lil ***** as *****!

Hey, I like that... :D

boxer2k5
08-28-2005, 04:23 PM
i want winner

Tha Greatest
08-28-2005, 04:36 PM
i want winner

I'm a lightweight...

I'll still whoop you.

Rampage*
08-28-2005, 10:31 PM
I'm a lightweight...

I'll still whoop you.

oO, ****y eh? Are you just playing around? Or are you really that good?

EXIGE
08-28-2005, 10:38 PM
oO, ****y eh? Are you just playing around? Or are you really that good?
Yeah im really that good.

Manny_P
08-29-2005, 01:15 AM
WTF? Ima ****in unleash a barrage of straigh rights into ThaGreatest(***) mouth and he gonna quit. YOU DONT **** WIT ME man. Like I said I been KOing peeps left and right. 7 wins, 7 KOs. You gonna **** WIT ME?!!! And like ta name I possess ma style is it you betta not test! You'll get dropped in 30 sec. **** outta here. 16 yr old virgin tryin to **** wit me? No one eva touch me.

Tha Greatest
08-29-2005, 01:22 AM
WTF? Ima ****in unleash a barrage of straigh rights into ThaGreatest(***) mouth and he gonna quit. YOU DONT **** WIT ME man. Like I said I been KOing peeps left and right. 7 wins, 7 KOs. You gonna **** WIT ME?!!! And like ta name I possess ma style is it you betta not test! You'll get dropped in 30 sec. **** outta here. 16 yr old virgin tryin to **** wit me? No one eva touch me.
17 years old non virgin...i lost it to a girl not manny pac or somethin

Wait...u said 5-0 2 days ago, now u say 7?

Back ur talk up lil *****

BadMagick
08-29-2005, 01:32 AM
Worst thread ever. It's so easy to call people out on the internet. Hell, I challenge you (ThaGreatest) to a fight. Come here, though. I won't go there.

Tha Greatest
08-29-2005, 02:03 AM
Worst thread ever. It's so easy to call people out on the internet. Hell, I challenge you (ThaGreatest) to a fight. Come here, though. I won't go there.

He said he'd knock me out, so I talled him to back it up lol

I'm moving to Detroit in March so we can drop some hands if u want..

Manny_P
08-29-2005, 04:03 AM

weight: 137lbs right now
135lbs when I fight
height: 5'5 1/2
stance: orthodox
fav punch: counter straight right ( I lean back a bit then i **** it back and throw it )
fav fighter: Pacman
gloves: Grant black (though I kinda fancy ma Cleto Reyes aswell)

amateur record: 7-0 (7 KO)

side note: Like I said befo, I don't wanna turn pro. I jest do tis cuz I like it a lot and keeps me in shape. I want to go down to 130lbs. Progress is on ma side recently. nyahahaha!

here's wut I said "2 days ago". MOron. No one takes you seriously in tis website *****. And like I siad, Ima **** you up in 30 sec if we fight cuz unlike me, YOU ARE FULL OF SHYT!

Manny_P
08-29-2005, 04:04 AM
He said he'd knock me out, so I talled him to back it up lol

I'm moving to Detroit in March so we can drop some hands if u want..

BadMagick is right. You're a cheap moron callin people out on ta internet. I bet you can't even throw a ****in jab properly. ****in piece of shyt, stick wit Pokemon Gameboy, boi!

czars_salad
08-29-2005, 04:10 AM
BadMagick is right. You're a cheap moron callin people out on ta internet. I bet you can't even throw a ****in jab properly. ****in piece of shyt, stick wit Pokemon Gameboy, boi!
LOL!!!!!!
that was funny

Hunna
08-29-2005, 05:07 AM
ill fite youse all! my record 0-20 (20KOs)

czars_salad
08-29-2005, 05:09 AM
from what planet did you come from?

RastaSmoker
08-29-2005, 05:40 AM
LIL *****

8-3 minute rounds..

**** Manny, cali got your back grea

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/Rastasmoker/ag290005.jpg

RastaSmoker
08-29-2005, 05:42 AM

do you claim to be a pro.

RastaSmoker
08-29-2005, 06:07 AM
I would stomp you Manny. http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/Rastasmoker/ag290000.jpg

Tony Blitz
08-29-2005, 06:15 AM
I would stomp you Manny. http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/Rastasmoker/ag290000.jpg
because you have the one ring to rule them all? :p

RastaSmoker
08-29-2005, 06:18 AM
because you have the one ring to rule them all? :p

Exactly! I am the "Lord of The Ring" Notice i didnt say rings. Didnt wanna get SNITCHED of for Trademark infringment now would i TKODOLL.

GreenTea
08-29-2005, 08:18 AM
What is the average age in this thread. Only the little boys age under 15 years will write that kind of **** what you right now are doing.

Grow up.

hitman7hearns7
08-29-2005, 08:45 AM
how embaressing

what a rediculous thred

kadyo
08-29-2005, 09:14 AM
The best record of the worst fighter! lol! :D

Manny_P
08-29-2005, 02:52 PM

stomp me????? **** outta here. Nobody smokin weed would land a punch on me! **** outta here.

Stick to drugs and waste em money YOU LOSER!

Tha Greatest
08-29-2005, 06:25 PM
stomp me????? **** outta here. Nobody smokin weed would land a punch on me! **** outta here.

Stick to drugs and waste em money YOU LOSER!
I dont understand...

You don't fight in the real amateurs...

but you weigh yourself before you fight someone?

Get the **** outta here with your bull****..

Manny_P
08-30-2005, 12:07 AM
I dont understand...

You don't fight in the real amateurs...

but you weigh yourself before you fight someone?

Get the **** outta here with your bull****..

ya I weigh maself maphocka! what;s it to you?! 16 yr old maphocka who haven't seen a naked body aside from his own. nyahahaha.

And ou callin me out?! YOU WANNA DIE FOO?!!!!!! 30 sec is all I need to smother you into smitherins! Ima bombared you wit straight rights all night.

Tha Greatest
08-30-2005, 01:08 AM
ya I weigh maself maphocka! what;s it to you?! 16 yr old maphocka who haven't seen a naked body aside from his own. nyahahaha.

And ou callin me out?! YOU WANNA DIE FOO?!!!!!! 30 sec is all I need to smother you into smitherins! Ima bombared you wit straight rights all night.

Come to California, and I will make you put your words up your ass ******...

I seen more women than you have and again I'm 17 u ****in retarded pendejo

borikua
08-30-2005, 01:22 AM
Come to California, and I will make you put your words up your ass ******...

I seen more women than you have and again I'm 17 u ****in retarded pendejo

Cali is lil big; can't you give us something more specific? Like street address?

Tha Greatest
08-30-2005, 01:28 AM
Cali is lil big; can't you give us something more specific? Like street address?
Sacramento...

like your actually gonna come all the way from Puerto Rico...

borikua
08-30-2005, 01:39 AM
One of my boys moved to San Diego and I might go there in November (if i can talk my girl into staying here with my kid), we can meet up and have a good fun fight and record that ****...

Tha Greatest
08-30-2005, 01:41 AM
One of my boys moved to San Diego and I might go there in November (if i can talk my girl into staying here with my kid), we can meet up and have a good fun fight and record that ****...

Boxing? Sounds cool...

btw Sacramento is about 8 hour drive..

How much you weight and what's your height?

borikua
08-30-2005, 01:48 AM
5'10" 163-168

Tha Greatest
08-30-2005, 01:49 AM
5'10" 163-168

Boxing then...right?

How many ounce gloves?

You train or what?

Tha Greatest
08-30-2005, 02:10 AM
Manny_P, at least Borikua has some sort of balls to step in the ring with me...Why don't you come here as well, instead of just saying how your gonna beat me up...Come and bring it fooooooo yaaaa mean!!!

Either way, I will make a fool out of both of you guys with my eyes closed at the same time in that ring...

I will own both of you and show why I really am the greatest..

Mismatch at its finest, a bigger mismatch then Trinidad-Hopkins and Trinidad-Wright...

None of you guys will go past the 4 round with me, I will PWN both of you..

maybe not Manny P because he's a little *****, Manny, please don't respond with "I'm gonna destroy you" or bull**** if your not going to do it..

I will finish Borikua in 4

Manny in 3..

AIR_KENG
08-30-2005, 02:52 AM
Sacramento...

like your actually gonna come all the way from Puerto Rico...
mwahahaha... right...

AIR_KENG
08-30-2005, 02:55 AM
Manny_P, at least Borikua has some sort of balls to step in the ring with me...Why don't you come here as well, instead of just saying how your gonna beat me up...Come and bring it fooooooo yaaaa mean!!!

Either way, I will make a fool out of both of you guys with my eyes closed at the same time in that ring...

I will own both of you and show why I really am the greatest..

Mismatch at its finest, a bigger mismatch then Trinidad-Hopkins and Trinidad-Wright...

None of you guys will go past the 4 round with me, I will PWN both of you..

maybe not Manny P because he's a little *****, Manny, please don't respond with "I'm gonna destroy you" or bull**** if your not going to do it..

I will finish Borikua in 4

Manny in 3..
i suggest you go out to new york bro and then you fight him there... since you're the one calling him out... nice match up if it's done... you're both lightweights... after your fight maybe the winner can challenge diego :D

Tha Greatest
08-30-2005, 02:56 AM
i suggest you go out to new york bro and then you fight him there... since you're the one calling him out... nice match up if it's done... you're both lightweights... after your fight maybe the winner can challenge diego :D
the thing is i'm 17...and i cant go there yet, but im movin to detroit in march which is a few hours away from new york:D:D

Manny_P
08-30-2005, 12:41 PM
the thing is i'm 17...and i cant go there yet, but im movin to detroit in march which is a few hours away from new york:D:D

WTF?!! You need yer mommy to give you a ride? ****in loser don't even got a license.

Few hours from NY? You're a bigger dumbass that I thought. You're a ****in lil kid. Yer punches will jest tickle me maphocka. AND UNLIKE you, I been fightin since I was 4, street fights almost everyday where I grew up. No one that grew up in ****in U.S.A will beat me. I don't let that shyt. Nobody that grew in Manila is gonna get beat by punkass likw you. Eat yer cereal and get back to watchin cartoons foo!

side note: I'll KO ThaGreatest(***) in one punch. Tis guy can't take ma punch. AND No I NEVA use headgear. I first boxed wit gloves when I was 7-8 yr old, no head gear and ta fight lasted 40 sec, nyahahahahaha.

Tha Greatest
08-30-2005, 05:52 PM
WTF?!! You need yer mommy to give you a ride? ****in loser don't even got a license.

Few hours from NY? You're a bigger dumbass that I thought. You're a ****in lil kid. Yer punches will jest tickle me maphocka. AND UNLIKE you, I been fightin since I was 4, street fights almost everyday where I grew up. No one that grew up in ****in U.S.A will beat me. I don't let that shyt. Nobody that grew in Manila is gonna get beat by punkass likw you. Eat yer cereal and get back to watchin cartoons foo!

side note: I'll KO ThaGreatest(***) in one punch. Tis guy can't take ma punch. AND No I NEVA use headgear. I first boxed wit gloves when I was 7-8 yr old, no head gear and ta fight lasted 40 sec, nyahahahahaha.

Ok, Manny P knocks me out in 30 seconds..

Nyahahahahahah!

EXIGE
08-30-2005, 10:48 PM
Ok, Manny P knocks me out in 30 seconds..

Nyahahahahahah!
Hahahaha.

If he says Nyahhaha anymore he might aswell trademark it.

Verstyle
10-20-2006, 08:44 PM
ooooooooooooh **** look what i found.:boxing:

coty
10-21-2006, 12:44 AM
this **** is gay

cyberthugpatrol
10-21-2006, 01:09 AM
:cop:

ok, the cyber-thug cop is here, and I see plenty of wanna-be thugs in here !

those of you claiming to be active boxers, list your full name and state of USA boxing, so that we can verify your claim.

Southpaw16
10-21-2006, 07:06 AM
You wanna know how easy it is to call people out on the internet... observe.

Wladimir Klitshcko, James Toney, and Sam Peter, I challenge all three of you to a street fight at the same time. All three of you can come to my hometown and fight me if your reading this, and I'll do it for free. If you reject this offer, I guess your scared...

Manfredo Jr
10-21-2006, 08:27 AM

he is deffinatly talking **** , he lives in a tree and eats bananas all day he dont box.

Obdeboondocks
10-21-2006, 12:01 PM
gayest. thread. ever.

i mean seriously its in the wrong category too. i take a break from the bs site and come to bs like this. another break doesnt seem too out there.