View Full Version : Puerto Ricans and Domincans in NYC. What is the tension about?

IdNod4u2
12-16-2010, 05:00 PM
Why do Puerto Ricans and Domincans have problems with each other in NYC?

El Protagonista
12-16-2010, 05:04 PM
Not enough platanos to go around.

TuRoK'em
12-16-2010, 05:05 PM
isnt there a problem with dominican gangs the trinis and a puerto rican gang

EngorgedW/Blood
12-16-2010, 05:06 PM
Cause they're gay. Survival of the gayest. Who wants to be gayer. PR wins with Ricky Martin. Dominicans have yet to have a famous ***.

EngorgedW/Blood
12-16-2010, 05:07 PM
Lol jk, I don't know what you're talking about. I live in NYC I don't see any of these beefs.

TBear
12-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Lol jk, I don't know what you're talking about. I live in NYC I don't see any of these beefs.

Maybe on CSI it's an issue.

Einstien
12-16-2010, 05:32 PM
Ill tell you why. Pride.

Puerto Ricans have been in NYC since early 1900's, Dominicans came in 1980's.

PR's love to fly their flag, so you will see that flag almost everywhere you go, that would bother a hater(if he is hating).

PR's have colleges named after famous PR's, Parks, streets, neighborhoods, housing areas, community centers and even most recent a Post Office.
If you hate you will hate that.

As far the Latin kings and the trini's. really? I mean thats like comparing the Hells angels to the Warlocks. Both are bad but one is Huge.

Puerto Ricans are the largest Latino group in NYC and east coast for that matter. Dominicans are trying to make their mark, which they are but it must suck to look around and see PR's all over.

IdNod4u2
12-16-2010, 05:37 PM
isnt there a problem with dominican gangs the trinis and a puerto rican gang

What the hell is tirnis? I mean in NY I heard of blood, crips, latin kings WTF is tirnis?

Toney Loc
12-16-2010, 05:41 PM

Ill tell you why. Pride.

PR's love to fly their flag, so you will see that flag almost everywhere you go, that would bother a hater(if he is hating).

PR's have colleges named after famous PR's, Parks, streets, neighborhoods, housing areas, community centers and even most recent a Post Office.

As far the Latin kings and the trini's. really? I mean thats like comparing the Hells angels to the Warlocks. Both are bad but one is Huge.

Puerto Ricans are the largest Latino group in NYC and east coast for that matter. Dominicans are trying to make their mark, which they are but it must suck to look around and see PR's all over.

Did you answer your own question with your own ALT?

:haha:

IdNod4u2
12-16-2010, 05:45 PM

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? :spankme::spankme:

EngorgedW/Blood
12-16-2010, 05:48 PM
Ill tell you why. Pride.

Puerto Ricans first really made their mark here in the 1950's. They were made part of the US in the early 1900's. There were as many PR's in NyC in the early 1900s as Haitians. There are 800k Puerto Ricans in NYC, there are 600k Dominicans in NYC.

And I hate gangs but Trinitarios is known for the fastest growing and deadliest gang in the East Coast, let alone NY.

Lol at having colleges and etc named after famous Puerto Ricans. Yeah only in PR Neighborhoods. And famous D's have schools and parks named after them here too lol.

Latin Kings are now converting to Trini's. I don't know if you're from NYC but you need to look up on that as well. Trini's already owned Latin Kings.

Einstien
12-16-2010, 06:10 PM
Puerto Ricans first really made their mark here in the 1950's. They were made part of the US in the early 1900's. There were as many PR's in NyC in the early 1900s as Haitians. There are 800k Puerto Ricans in NYC, there are 600k Dominicans in NYC.

And I hate gangs but Trinitarios is known for the fastest growing and deadliest gang in the East Coast, let alone NY.

Lol at having colleges and etc named after famous Puerto Ricans. Yeah only in PR Neighborhoods. And famous D's have schools and parks named after them here too lol.

Latin Kings are now converting to Trini's. I don't know if you're from NYC but you need to look up on that as well. Trini's already owned Latin Kings.

Thanks for the "wiki" answer but since your the intellectual, you should know that Wikipedia is not 100% accurate.

What the "broad brush answer" does not say is... The 1950 had the largest migaration of PR's migrating but they have been coming WAY before that.

Then you give the "gangland" gang member quote about the trinitarios being the largest and fastest growing gang.....spare us all. We all watch the TV show gangland and the episode where they are featured, its about a group of teenagers who jumped a 16 yr old in NJ and stabbed him with sharpened screw drivers (I invite all to check)>CMON!

All the other gangland episodes can you imagine the hells angels, Pagans, Bloods, crips, latin kings having an episode based on that..lmao(Funny thing is you get your Wiki answers from there but why didnt you use Wiki for the gangs? Ill tell you why, Because it goes against what you just wrote...lol

Then you have the nerve to LOL on all the dedications in the City "only in PR hoods. Hello!? Is anyone home?
If what you say is true PR's are even bigger than you say. Because, that would mean, half of Brooklyn, Half of Queens, Half of Manhattan, and Most of the Bronx is "PR hoods".

Also the numbers may or may not be accurate but it does not incude the surrounding area..Only the City. Suburbs, Westchester, New Rochelle, Mt. Vernon, Upstate, PR's who live in NJ, Conn who work in the city. Thank You.

TuRoK'em
12-16-2010, 06:18 PM
What the hell is tirnis? I mean in NY I heard of blood, crips, latin kings WTF is tirnis?
im just saying there is a dominican gang called the trinitarios...but i guess if you havent heard about them then that aint the issue then

EngorgedW/Blood
12-16-2010, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the "wiki" answer but since your the intellectual, you should know that Wikipedia is not 100% accurate.

What the "broad brush answer" does not say is... The 1950 had the largest migaration of PR's migrating but they have been coming WAY before that.

Then you give the "gangland" gang member quote about the trinitarios being the largest and fastest growing gang.....spare us all. We all watch the TV show gangland and the episode where they are featured, its about a group of teenagers who jumped a 16 yr old in NJ and stabbed him with sharpened screw drivers (I invite all to check)>CMON!

All the other gangland episodes can you imagine the hells angels, Pagans, Bloods, crips, latin kings having an episode based on that..lmao(Funny thing is you get your Wiki answers from there but why didnt you use Wiki for the gangs? Ill tell you why, Because it goes against what you just wrote...lol

Then you have the nerve to LOL on all the dedications in the City "only in PR hoods. Hello!? Is anyone home?
If what you say is true PR's are even bigger than you say. Because, that would mean, half of Brooklyn, Half of Queens, Half of Manhattan, and Most of the Bronx is "PR hoods".

Also the numbers may or may not be accurate but it does not incude the surrounding area..Only the City. Suburbs, Westchester, New Rochelle, Mt. Vernon, Upstate, PR's who live in NJ, Conn who work in the city. Thank You.

1. I have never seen a Gangland episode in my life. Stop telling us what you do please. If you watch Gangland that's you, not me. All I watch is boxing, baseball, ESPN, and Boomerang.

Now that that's out of the way. You are acting like Dominicans and PR's aren't the same amount of numbers today in 2010. Their are as much D's as PR's. You don't believe that Trini's took over Latin King's here in NYC go ahead and walk around with the Latin Kings in any hood.

What you conveniently leave is out[that you will not learn from your favorite show Gangland or your fave website Wikipedia], is that Trini's are a large group of Latinos. Trini's are made up of Dominicans who are not racist, they allow PR's, Mexicans, any Latinos can join. NYC Latin King's are racist and only want PR's and claim to be a family thing. I have a Latin King friend, we went to High School together, he's Borikua and now he's a Trinitario. And this is the case for many Latin King's. At the end of the day, every Latino gangster likes what Trini is about, they are about unity of the Hispanic/Latino race. Not some overly exaggerated nationalistic group or a ethnic group who likes to belittle other latinos[like you are doing in this thread].

Einstien
12-16-2010, 06:42 PM
1. I have never seen a Gangland episode in my life. Stop telling us what you do please. If you watch Gangland that's you, not me. All I watch is boxing, baseball, ESPN, and Boomerang.

Now that that's out of the way. You are acting like Dominicans and PR's aren't the same amount of numbers today in 2010. Their are as much D's as PR's. You don't believe that Trini's took over Latin King's here in NYC go ahead and walk around with the Latin Kings in any hood.

What you conveniently leave is out[that you will not learn from your favorite show Gangland or your fave website Wikipedia], is that Trini's are a large group of Latinos. Trini's are made up of Dominicans who are not racist, they allow PR's, Mexicans, any Latinos can join. NYC Latin King's are racist and only want PR's and claim to be a family thing. I have a Latin King friend, we went to High School together, he's Borikua and now he's a Trinitario. And this is the case for many Latin King's. At the end of the day, every Latino gangster likes what Trini is about, they are about unity of the Hispanic/Latino race. Not some overly exaggerated nationalistic group or a ethnic group who likes to belittle other latinos[like you are doing in this thread].

Your age is showing, and if not, then your immature answers are laced with simplicity and over simplified responses.

Your opinion is based on "my high school friend" and gangs who are socially accepting?..lol
"every Latin gang member likes trini"

Then with the population of DR's and PR's. I state that PR's are the largest latino group in NYC. You respond with "there are 600,000 DR and 800,000 PR". Then follow up with "You are acting like Dominicans and PR's aren't the same amount of numbers today in 2010"..???????

I must apologize, I thought I was having a debate with an adult.

:dunce: 600,000 and 800,000 is not the same number.

EngorgedW/Blood
12-16-2010, 06:48 PM
Your age is showing, and if not, then your immature answers are laced with simplicity and over simplified responses.

Your opinion is based on "my high school friend" and gangs who are socially accepting?..lol
"every Latin gang member likes trini"

Then with the population of DR's and PR's. I state that PR's are the largest latino group in NYC. You respond with "there are 600,000 DR and 800,000 PR". Then follow up with "You are acting like Dominicans and PR's aren't the same amount of numbers today in 2010"..???????

I must apologize, I thought I was having a debate with an adult.

:dunce: 600,000 and 800,000 is not the same number.

Looooool come on, now you're using a mere 200k to say PR's are this overly large Latin group on NYC?

That's like saying Floyd doing 1.4Mill PPV and Manny doing 1.2MillPPV and Floyd asking for 60-40 cause he sold more.

Numbers are very close. It's even you can say. And Dominicans are growing here in NYC. Like you said, Dominicans have only been here for about 30 years and they're a couple hundred thousand away in population of a group that has "been here since the early 1900's".

EngorgedW/Blood
12-16-2010, 06:49 PM
Plus, was I correct about Trini being an all Latin gang and Latin Kings being racist Puerto Ricans? Are you going to call me a liar with that too Mr. Gangland?

EngorgedW/Blood
12-16-2010, 06:51 PM
Puerto Ricans refusal to co-exist with their fellow ethnic groups will be their downfall. Where i live there's Jews, Dominicans, Mexicans and Cubans.

triggerhapppy
12-16-2010, 07:03 PM
In the 90's yes. but noadays they seem to get along.

J-H
12-16-2010, 07:10 PM
The funniest thing about Puerto Ricans fighting with Dominicans is nobody can tell who's who. :lol1:

It would be like watching the Backstreet Boys fight N'SYNC.

12-16-2010, 07:11 PM
gooo oooonnnnnn...
http://www.eonbluestudios.com/macros/HomerEatingPopcorn.jpg

IdNod4u2
12-16-2010, 08:31 PM
After reading these posts I did a bit of research on my own.

In this thread I see what seems to be an old smart guy and a young kid.

The old guy has alot of facts that I checked and the young guy has his area story that I cant check but I will take his word on the stuff that dont seem a little biased.
Thanks for the tips but I will stick to what I read on the subject.:why:

Spray_resistant
12-16-2010, 08:33 PM

There is an issue? ok fine while you boys fight I will just bang all of your really hot women while you are out.

Mr. Hipster
12-16-2010, 09:05 PM
Cuz they both think they're black.

Toney Loc
12-16-2010, 10:11 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? :spankme::spankme:

Keep playing dumb, dude.

SirTomJones
12-16-2010, 10:35 PM
Y'all a bunch of *******

Section8Studios
12-16-2010, 10:43 PM
cus dominincans wish they were puertorican

EngorgedW/Blood
12-16-2010, 11:02 PM
After reading these posts I did a bit of research on my own.

In this thread I see what seems to be an old smart guy and a young kid.

The old guy has alot of facts that I checked and the young guy has his area story that I cant check but I will take his word on the stuff that dont seem a little biased.
Thanks for the tips but I will stick to what I read on the subject.:why:

We all know that was you Dondi. You're not fooling anybody.

EngorgedW/Blood
12-16-2010, 11:02 PM

My lord.

Heru
12-16-2010, 11:07 PM

:lol1: what a lame ass ******, he always does that *****. That ****** had an alt last time out where he posed as an NY Italian.

:lol1: at that name, so appropriate.

This ***** is probably signed to EBT Records :rofl:.

Cafe
12-16-2010, 11:35 PM
Its because of Americans, they breed hate toward Puerto Ricans for being Americans. americans are dumb *******s who hate themselfs, and every Latin group, mostly the older, non cooler group doesn't like Puerto Ricans for being American, or what they heard on TV, which is propaganda to begin with. Dominicans, I've heard talk mad *****, sort of like Mexicans do.Plus their Baseball stars are overhyped, when nobody wants to reconize Puerto Rican baseball players no more. The Mets are a all Puerto Rican team, but in commercails, and fame, the Dominican and white boy get all the shine.