View Full Version : I'm so proud of my boys!

Flab
12-05-2010, 10:10 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/atvg9j.png
http://i56.tinypic.com/vim9vn.png

Flab
12-05-2010, 10:25 PM
Beating Spurs now with a weakened team! :omfg:

Flab
12-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Beat Spurs too! :headbang:

1-0. 4 shots, 1 on target.

Mersey
12-06-2010, 02:58 AM
Nice!

What's fm11 like?

Flab
12-06-2010, 02:15 PM
Nice!

What's fm11 like?

It's good. Formations play a bigger part of the game.

Clegg
12-07-2010, 07:30 AM
Where are you in the league?

Ryn0
12-07-2010, 08:03 AM
I find it ridiculously easy, won EVERYTHING with liverpool in the first two seasons apart from the community shield and the league cup in the second season. I just used my old tactic from FM10. That means I won the Euro cup, champions league, premiership, FA cup and the league cup within two seasons.

I went over to athletico madrid in my 3rd season and it was even easier, Aguero went 1.5 goals a game he had an avergae rating of 8.4+ and I won the league, the cup and the champions league again the squad was ridiculously strong. Aguero, Reyes, Hummel, Afelley and De Gea were already there and I added Javier Pastore and Lars Bender and was winning by 4 or 5 goal margins against everyone but Barca and Real.

I decided to try blackburn in the 4th season since they are a lower reputation team and I'm 2nd in the league, all with the same tactic. FM10 was much harder. I added Zabaleta and Onuaha and Gonzalo Castro all from Man city transfer listed to my squad, Daniel Pacheco who was also transfer listed, Jonjo Shelvey on loan (he is incredible) and Martin Ozcan on a free.

Flab
12-07-2010, 12:57 PM
I find it ridiculously easy, won EVERYTHING with liverpool in the first two seasons apart from the community shield and the league cup in the second season. I just used my old tactic from FM10. That means I won the Euro cup, champions league, premiership, FA cup and the league cup within two seasons.

I went over to athletico madrid in my 3rd season and it was even easier, Aguero went 1.5 goals a game he had an avergae rating of 8.4+ and I won the league, the cup and the champions league again the squad was ridiculously strong. Aguero, Reyes, Hummel, Afelley and De Gea were already there and I added Javier Pastore and Lars Bender and was winning by 4 or 5 goal margins against everyone but Barca and Real.

I decided to try blackburn in the 4th season since they are a lower reputation team and I'm 2nd in the league, all with the same tactic. FM10 was much harder. I added Zabaleta and Onuaha and Gonzalo Castro all from Man city transfer listed to my squad, Daniel Pacheco who was also transfer listed, Jonjo Shelvey on loan (he is incredible) and Martin Ozcan on a free.
Upload your tactic please. I've slumped in form.

Cassius Liston
12-07-2010, 03:20 PM

your mother must be very proud

Ryn0
12-07-2010, 07:28 PM
I've saved it how do I upload it to you?

Not sure whether it works that well with low level teams in the championship but it works with the England squad when I play Carroll on his own (if Rooney is tired or injured) he got a hat-trick on his debut, I was playing Moldova though...

Whats your starting 11 like?

Ryn0
12-07-2010, 07:39 PM
your mother must be very proud
Yeah, I play football manager... everyone at Uni goes home on weekends....

Gotta do something if I can't go out

Flab
12-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Upload it to http://www.megaupload.com/

I haven't made any signings yet. I turned them off for the first window, because Chelsea buy 20 players.

Flab
12-07-2010, 11:26 PM
What ever I do, my team never cross the balls in to head. Very rarely do they float it in and when they do, it's mostly always a goal. So why the **** don't they do it all the time!!? cunts...

Ryn0
12-07-2010, 11:55 PM
I'm trying to upload it just says verification process.. then error occurred?

The tactic is an attacking line-up and I don't really change instructions during a match unless I can see myself losing heavily at the start, might take a while for the team to adapt.

Also Chelsea always buy Neymar in mine, but past that they don't really make any big signings and end up on the fringes of the top 4 or in 4th. Depending on how much money you have Javier Pastore and Lars Bender are two great signings (Adapt Pastore to a centre midfield role) They are both fairly cheap for two future stars (Pastore is worth 24M in my current game after my season with him at At. Madrid) Mats Hummels is also a good shout.

Man U always end up being the biggest competition, Arsenal will do top 4 in the first season and then they ended up mid table after that. It's a bit weird, Bolton make 5th in the first season, Tottenham and City ended up in the EURO cup.

Do you have a wonderkids shortlist? Really helps win the league about 2-3 seasons in since you have a set of cheap but world class players.

Flab
12-08-2010, 12:05 AM
I'm trying to upload it just says verification process.. then error occurred?

The tactic is an attacking line-up and I don't really change instructions during a match unless I can see myself losing heavily at the start, might take a while for the team to adapt.

Also Chelsea always buy Neymar in mine, but past that they don't really make any big signings and end up on the fringes of the top 4 or in 4th. Depending on how much money you have Javier Pastore and Lars Bender are two great signings (Adapt Pastore to a centre midfield role) They are both fairly cheap for two future stars (Pastore is worth 24M in my current game after my season with him at At. Madrid) Mats Hummels is also a good shout.

Man U always end up being the biggest competition, Arsenal will do top 4 in the first season and then they ended up mid table after that. It's a bit weird, Bolton make 5th in the first season, Tottenham and City ended up in the EURO cup.

Do you have a wonderkids shortlist? Really helps win the league about 2-3 seasons in since you have a set of cheap but world class players.

Just take a screen shot and I'll try and copy it. I use two different line-ups, but both use two wingers and a def mid.

That's why I put the transfer block on. I want Neymar on loan! :D

BOLLOCKS
12-08-2010, 12:08 AM
Lulz, FM seems boring as ****.

Flab
12-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Axel Witsel is a great buy, also get Vuckic from Newcastle. everyone is after him on my save.

Flab
12-08-2010, 12:12 AM
;9746123']Lulz, FM seems boring as ****.

It's good. Better when you play with a whole group of people on a network game, but still really enjoyable by yourself.

Ryn0
12-08-2010, 12:18 AM
How do you feel about the Newcastle situation?

You'd be lucky to get O'Neill can't really see anyone else that would be a good replacement as manager.

http://i56.tinypic.com/egcz69.png

http://i52.tinypic.com/nx3wg2.png

I've made alterations to what the players do as well but there are too many individual screenshots to put up

http://i51.tinypic.com/5ewqog.png

These are my results so far, bear in mind i've been playing with Blackburn with At. Madrid and Liverpool I was winning much easier.

Ryn0
12-08-2010, 12:19 AM
;9746123']Lulz, FM seems boring as ****.
I thought the same until I was given FM 10, I was hooked haha.

It was ridiculous

Flab
12-08-2010, 12:27 AM
How do you feel about the Newcastle situation?

You'd be lucky to get O'Neill can't really see anyone else that would be a good replacement as manager.

http://i56.tinypic.com/egcz69.png

http://i52.tinypic.com/nx3wg2.png

I've made alterations to what the players do as well but there are too many individual screenshots to put up

http://i51.tinypic.com/5ewqog.png

These are my results so far, bear in mind i've been playing with Blackburn with At. Madrid and Liverpool I was winning much easier.
That's the same formation I use for my away tactic. Apart from I use rigid/defend and have my 1 of my mids on defend.

I use fluid/control for attacking and have the gameplay on slow. I can control the pace of most game I'm the stronger team in.

Ryn0
12-08-2010, 12:32 AM
I don't change tactics ever unless I have a man sent off. If I have someone sent off I just move my DM to the empty slot.

Flab
12-08-2010, 12:35 AM
I don't change tactics ever unless I have a man sent off. If I have someone sent off I just move my DM to the empty slot.

Not even for away games? I'll upload my defence tactic. It's what I used to beat Man City with 9-men.

Flab
12-08-2010, 12:37 AM
http://www.filefront.com/17619860/4-5-1---NUFC-Away-Newcastle-Jul-2010.tac/

It's the same as your home formation, so it could be useful.

Ryn0
12-08-2010, 12:44 AM
I'll give it a try, In general I've never had trouble with away games using my formation.

I lost maybe a handful of games in my season at Liverpool and Madrid, and to lower reputation teams every time. I conceded stupid goals mostly from set pieces or free kicks.

Aston Villa always give me hell though, Agbonglahor is has probably scored the most against me in the game. It's harder to play against them than it is Barca or United!

Flab
12-08-2010, 12:50 AM
I'll give it a try, In general I've never had trouble with away games using my formation.

I lost maybe a handful of games in my season at Liverpool and Madrid, and to lower reputation teams every time. I conceded stupid goals mostly from set pieces or free kicks.

Aston Villa always give me hell though, Agbonglahor is has probably scored the most against me in the game. It's harder to play against them than it is Barca or United!
Some games are "unwinnable". The comp wont let you win it. Just played one against Fulham, lost 4-1. Even though I've only conceded 3 all season. I had 2 shots on goal and 4 shots. (all in the 2nd half, after I gave the team a bollocking)

I was heavily favoured to win as well. Fulham are in the relegation zone and had lost to west brom, blackpool and wolves. :pat:

Flab
12-08-2010, 12:52 AM
Penalties are truly ****ed in this game. I've had 20 and scored 2. The comp never seems to miss though...

Ryn0
12-08-2010, 12:57 AM
I almost went unbeaten in my Madrid season, I lost against Valencia and Rayo in my something like my final 5 games of the season.

I genuinely thought I would go through the season without losing a game and my final run would be easy I beat Rayo something like 7-0 at home. Ageuro was doing ridiculous things like he scored two hat-tricks in two games.

As long as you rotate your wing backs and don't give tell your team they're rubbish at half time away from home you can avoid defeats. Also players settle into teams much easier if they speak the language of another player I think, I figured this out when I signed Kadlec in FM10 and he was doing dreadful then I signed Necid and they linked up together and won me the Serie A title going a goal a game between them.

Ryn0
12-08-2010, 12:58 AM
Penalties are truly ****ed in this game. I've had 20 and scored 2. The comp never seems to miss though...
Are you serious? I think I've missed 3 penalties out of 30....

Flab
12-08-2010, 01:08 AM
I only but English speakers, maybe Spanish as I have a few of them. I always tell my friends not to buy 20 players a season, but they still do. :lol1:

SI has said that the pens is a known error and it's getting fixed next patch. Don't understand why they messed with it, it was perfect in FM10.

Flab
12-12-2010, 04:19 AM
3 games in a row I've been fouled in the box, 3 games in a row not given.

Flab
12-12-2010, 04:36 AM
That was the biggest fixed game I've ever played. I had 11 clear cut chances. Carroll missed every header he had on goal, he finally scored one and Tiote fouled someone! and then to top it off; this:

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/5247/fm11p.png

WHAT A ROBBERY!

Flab
12-12-2010, 06:39 AM
Fined Steve Harper after a run of awful performances. He thinks it's unfair. Really couldn't give a **** what he thinks, he's not playing again.