View Full Version : i have had it with xbox live!!

*OG Wenger*
11-27-2010, 10:15 AM
f*ck this sh*t im selling my xbox and getting a ps3....not because i think the ps3 is better its because of all these f*cking modders......especially gta4 its got really out of hand....every server atleast half the players are modders who can do anything...make cars fly, guns that shoot rockets, they can even freeze the server which happens all the time and you just cant be arsed to start the game again...i have noticed people using lag switches alot on fifa11 and fnr4 aswell.....reporting them does nothing...i just want a nice clean mod/glitch free game and it seems you cant get that on xbox live and the thing that pisses me off most is they charge me 40 for some sh*t that gets abused by modders...

*OG Wenger*
11-27-2010, 10:19 AM
this is just some of the bullsh*t that goes down.......

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QU6jBU9T3BU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QU6jBU9T3BU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

dj Ramos
11-27-2010, 11:04 AM
Ppl still play gta4?:lol1:

Mersey
11-27-2010, 11:31 AM
I've never came accross any :dunno:

*OG Wenger*
11-27-2010, 01:05 PM
Ppl still play gta4?:lol1:

of course they do its a badass game with badass multiplayer mode....

Blue Heffner
11-27-2010, 02:30 PM
I've never understood why people get an Xbox if they are into online modes...why not get a system that allows you to play online for free?

Mersey
11-27-2010, 02:37 PM
I've never understood why people get an Xbox if they are into online modes...why not get a system that allows you to play online for free?

Because it's only 76p a week :lol1:

dj Ramos
11-27-2010, 03:25 PM

better competition on xbox live

Blue Heffner
11-27-2010, 04:45 PM
Because it's only 76p a week :lol1:

better competition on xbox live

I guess so...smh.

Darkstar
11-30-2010, 01:41 AM
Yeah paying for Live is Bull****. I bought a netflix sub, but on top of that you need live to watch it lol.

Rick Grimes
11-30-2010, 06:27 AM
Every game on Xbox is full of cheaters online, way more than the PS3. The worst thing is Microsoft does nothing about them and doesn't care as long as they get your money.

*OG Wenger*
12-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Every game on Xbox is full of cheaters online, way more than the PS3. The worst thing is Microsoft does nothing about them and doesn't care as long as they get your money.

makes you wonder what your paying for? ok the connection is more reliable then playstation network but the xbox live servers just get raped by modders...and like i said when you report them nothing happens....microsoft need to get there fingers out there ass.....