No announcement yet.

Arlovski vs Buentello Oct 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlovski vs Buentello Oct 7

A battle of the two best striking heavyweights in the ufc should prove to be a good fight. I feel that the defining feature that will determine the winner of this fight will be who has a better ground game. Arlovski to me has a far superior ground game. Buentello is just what his nickname says a "headhunter." Arlovski is the heir apparent to the Heavyweight throne. Yes he has the belt but he will not be considered the undisputed heavyweight champ until he beats Frank Mir. I do not feel that Mir has a chance but thats beside the point. Buentello is not the type of fighter that is to be under estamated. His physical attributes dont do his skills justice. One could look at Buentello and think that he doesnt train, or at least doesnt take it seriously. But dont be fooled, he has some of the most accurate hands in the heavyweight division in years. All in all i feel arlovski is gonna knock buentello **** faced in the first round and win by KO with repeated head shots, delivered to a grounded Buentello.

This should be Arlovski's entrance song

I'm made up my mind that I'ma strike and I'm ready to fight
    checkin out my steel killin every punk ***** in site
    we expite, I knew you bitches didn't wanna brawl, ***** I'll swang on all of y'all
    I'm the beast from the east, wit da fangs on my teeth
    I'll murder all of y'all bitches in da middle of da street
    and I don't give a **** if you don't like me
    straight knock yo ass out in captain T !
    down south, I'll ride, shoot and kill homicide
    it be nothin shawty till the day that I die
    we strive, on tearin heads up !
    and everywhere we go we gon tear dat ***** up
    we don't give a **** about havin no click
    dat ain't got my back and ain't takin no ****
    excruse me shawty, get the **** out my face
    befo' we get mad and shoot up the whole place
    Last edited by RastaSmoker; 08-21-2005, 02:26 AM.

I havnt seen anything from Buentello that makes me think he's got a chance....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
      True, and Arlovski isn't like Ricco. He isn't gonna be backing up with his hands down. Arlovski is gonna be comming with fist flying.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
        Sure he's got a chance. Not a big one, but he's still got a puncher's chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Squezze
          but he's still got a puncher's chance.
          When your chance to win a fight has been reduced to the only positive thing ever said about Tank Abbott, you know you're ****ed.

Comment

a valid point

Comment

Originally posted by Cesaro
              When your chance to win a fight has been reduced to the only positive thing ever said about Tank Abbott, you know you're ****ed.

That statement actually made me LOL. Too funny!

Comment

its a sad day

its a sad day when the two best striking hw in the ufc are these two. buentello isnt any good he is all the ufc has to throw at arlovski.

Comment

Working...
                X