Oct-diamond gloves
nov-states
nov 19th-big show(fight for a belt)

after the 19th i plan on taken a break so that i can journy down
weight and come back around feb and fight at 165-170lbs

get in a few fights before the golden gloves
and work on winnng the nationals

end the year with diamond gloves and states with fights in between

if al goes well i will make my decision on going pro after states by end of next year

Troy Fine
08-21-2005, 04:04 AM
well good luck with that

Inf3rn0
08-21-2005, 02:43 PM
sounds good,

EXIGE
08-21-2005, 03:23 PM
Sept 3-fight
Sept 24-fight
Oct-diamond gloves
nov-states
nov 19th-big show(fight for a belt)

after the 19th i plan on taken a break so that i can journy down
weight and come back around feb and fight at 165-170lbs

get in a few fights before the golden gloves
and work on winnng the nationals

end the year with diamond gloves and states with fights in between

if al goes well i will make my decision on going pro after states by end of next year
I think that pretty much answers my PM then lol :D.

Southpaw16
08-21-2005, 03:43 PM
Those are some big goals, good for you.

.::EnRiQuE::.
08-21-2005, 03:49 PM
yea man good luck wit all dat

boxer2k5
08-21-2005, 03:55 PM
what about yall

what are yall plans

EXIGE
08-21-2005, 04:05 PM
what about yall

what are yall plans
For me (im a bit behind you lot), but i just plan to start off my amateur career on a high. I wanna win my first fight, and win it convincingly. Then the confidence will be there to carry on to better things. I am already a good boxer for the amount of time i have been doing the sport and i am consistently praised for how well i have done in just 3 months or so. My trainer is always telling me how well i did in training sessions and always telling me that i have many strengths.

Im hoping to just start off really well. Finally i am aiming to win some major tournaments and belts such as the South-East England championships etc. Basically i wanna be the best in my weight division for at least one part of the UK if not the whole of the UK. That is my ultimate goal. Whether i do it or not, only time will tell. But basically the start i have made has put me on the right track.

boxstarr
08-21-2005, 04:44 PM
first ill make a start...probably better than exig3s as im better than him at evryfing. then i will evenyually win the 2012 olympics as my cousin wins the womens breaststroke gold in the same comp

ill retire from boxing champion and never turn pro

08-21-2005, 07:35 PM
what about yall

what are yall plans
well i think my next fight is either on the 9th or 10th of Sept,
then idk wats between that and the goldengloves in december. so the fight on the 9th or 10th, and the golden gloves in december is all dat is definite

Pico Hollywood
08-21-2005, 09:08 PM
Good hope to see you on the next level Meng

EXIGE
08-21-2005, 09:20 PM
first ill make a start...probably better than exig3s as im better than him at evryfing. then i will evenyually win the 2012 olympics as my cousin wins the womens breaststroke gold in the same comp

ill retire from boxing champion and never turn pro
Hahaha you joker. Bit of banter there!

Didnt i teach you everything you know thus far?

Or did i?

:confused:

Inf3rn0
08-21-2005, 09:59 PM
personally, i just hope that i get of to a good start win amateurs and later in my life if i turned pro then aslong as i got to bout rank 5 then id be happy,so long as i got a few mill athen im happy, but its the taking part that counts.....(and the money,course) but that prolly might not happen, so i better make it :p

exig3 u were bloody on like 1,200 and summing, last i looked! STOP GOING UP! YOU MAKE MY POSTS LOOK....well like iv posted 56 times

Mark_The_Shark
08-23-2005, 07:39 AM
thats awsome hope you do well with that, good luck

Troy Fine
08-23-2005, 08:45 PM
:boxing: :sucks:

EXIGE
08-23-2005, 09:23 PM
:boxing: :sucks:
Shhh fool. Sorry but that comment was unwarranted, and un-called for. The idea of a boxing site is to have a bunch of people hwo actually box. If you dont wanna contribute then thats all kool with me, but dont say that ****.

boxer2k5
08-23-2005, 10:32 PM
Shhh fool. Sorry but that comment was unwarranted, and un-called for. The idea of a boxing site is to have a bunch of people hwo actually box. If you dont wanna contribute then thats all kool with me, but dont say that ****.

couldnt have said it better

and your avatar rocks lol the prince

EXIGE
08-23-2005, 10:45 PM
couldnt have said it better

and your avatar rocks lol the prince
Thanks dude.

Hey dude you wanna join Team Non Homo. Its kinda like a demonstration against all these teams that are popping up like Team Fancy and all that. If you want just pm me or whatever. Check my sig for people who are in atm.

boxer2k5
08-23-2005, 10:50 PM
Thanks dude.

Hey dude you wanna join Team Non Homo. Its kinda like a demonstration against all these teams that are popping up like Team Fancy and all that. If you want just pm me or whatever. Check my sig for people who are in atm.

cool]

u can add me wont hurt

EXIGE
08-23-2005, 10:54 PM
cool]

u can add me wont hurt
Ok kool. If you dont want to enter into any battles then dont worry, ill add you simply for the fact that i respect your posts and your sparring downloads.

We are having a little war with Team Fancy, but you dont need to get involved if you dont want to.

Tony Blitz
08-24-2005, 01:19 AM
Who run this? TEAM FANCY!

EXIGE
08-24-2005, 11:00 AM
Who run this? TEAM FANCY!
Wrong. And why are you being a hypocrite?

You say i bring my beef into other peoples threads, and now what are you doing. Your a little ****ing *****.

Inf3rn0
08-24-2005, 11:13 AM
errr y am i not in team non-homo

EXIGE
08-24-2005, 11:33 AM
errr y am i not in team non-homo
Cos your a homo, lol lol. Only joking boyo.

You wasnt on when the war kicked off, and you havent said much against Team Fancy, nor sent any private messages around participating in the effort.

You can join if you want to however?

Inf3rn0
08-24-2005, 01:52 PM
yea ill join? and what wasr was that? where was it, what thread etc...

boxer2k5
08-24-2005, 10:46 PM
Cos your a homo, lol lol. Only joking boyo.

You wasnt on when the war kicked off, and you havent said much against Team Fancy, nor sent any private messages around participating in the effort.

You can join if you want to however?
is that u in that avatar

wtf is you 10
i knwo you cant wait
till get ur first
taste of *****

EXIGE
08-24-2005, 11:04 PM
is that u in that avatar

wtf is you 10
i knwo you cant wait
till get ur first
taste of *****
Hahaha you joker. I have just turned 17. Btw i wasnt calling you a homo. Its just you quoted that and it wasnt directed at you.

That is me yea.

BLOODSHED
08-25-2005, 02:08 AM
It doesnt look like you could punch yourself out a wet paper bag. Maybe we should meet and go a couple of rounds.

08-25-2005, 04:06 AM
It doesnt look like you could punch yourself out a wet paper bag. Maybe we should meet and go a couple of rounds.
i dont think it'lll last that long

boxer2k5
08-25-2005, 09:13 AM
Hahaha you joker. I have just turned 17. Btw i wasnt calling you a homo. Its just you quoted that and it wasnt directed at you.

That is me yea.
i know you wasnt calling me a
homo

i was jsu comment on your pic

EXIGE
08-25-2005, 01:55 PM
i dont think it'lll last that long
Neither do I, ill punch that pointy nose of his and it will break, then he wont get up from the left hook ill deliver over the top, eXig3 KO 1.

boxstarr
08-25-2005, 03:21 PM

so you only fight people who look like they cant fight????
coward....bet you bring all your friends to do it for you

typeto bring a gun to a sword fight

boxstarr
08-25-2005, 03:22 PM
Hahaha you joker. Bit of banter there!

Didnt i teach you everything you know thus far?

Or did i?

:confused:

you didn't

EXIGE
08-25-2005, 03:52 PM
so you only fight people who look like they cant fight????
coward....bet you bring all your friends to do it for you

typeto bring a gun to a sword fight
"You know the type, loud as a motorbike, but wouldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight".