View Full Version : Boxing Profile.....Everybody come post

myke_test1
08-18-2005, 07:16 AM
ok i read you guys posts and stuff all the time and most of ya'll talk about your own fights and upcoming fights so i was wondering whats your profile ya know age and stuff like that cause i'm 20 and i always wonder if i started to late ya know so just list your stats.....any golden glove champs in here ?

Age= 20(started when i was 19)

State: Mississippi

weight= 194 (trying to get down to 175lbs)

Height= 5'10

Stance= Orthodox

Boxing style = Inside,Counterpuncher(i asked my trainer what my
style was and he said "i would say inside but i'll never be able to tell you cause your always doing that James Toney/Chris Byrd ****")

Record(amateur)= 0-1(i was 212lbs that fight and ran out of gas....i was 280lbs when i started)

Favorite combination= double hooks(to the head then to the body)

Favorite Fighter = James Toney

triggerhappy
08-18-2005, 09:33 AM
Age= 26(today)

State: brooklyn,ny

weight= 157

Height= 5'7

Stance= Orthodox

leff
08-18-2005, 09:48 AM
age 18

height 6

weight 185

reach 75

orthodox puncer.

oslo norway

Tha Greatest
08-18-2005, 09:50 AM
Myke,

You can never judge someone by the # of losses on their record...

There can be major reasons behind losses...I would never underlook a fighter with a few losses on record..

spinksjinx
08-18-2005, 09:58 AM
Age-20
State: West Virginia/Ohio resident of both states
Weight: 116
Height: 5'6
Stance: Switch hitter/Southpaw being the best
Style: Defensive counter puncher who has the patience to wait for the best shots but not afraid to move forward.
Record: 8-0
Fav Combination: Jab to the face and 3 left hooks to the body in succession.
Favorite Fighter: Floyd Mayweather jr.

- Evil -
08-18-2005, 10:09 AM
Age-20
Style: Defensive counter puncher who has the patience to wait for the best shots but not afraid to move forward.

I didnt know you were a switch hitter, is that something you have worked on recently or have you always done it??

You know a lots changed mate, you first came on here asking for advice now i see your giving people a lot of good advice, last time you posted a pic you were looking ripped up too!!

Real Deal
08-18-2005, 10:11 AM
Age-20

Spinksjinx, why don't you answer my PM's

spinksjinx
08-18-2005, 10:14 AM
I didnt know you were a switch hitter, is that something you have worked on recently or have you always done it??

You know a lots changed mate, you first came on here asking for advice now i see your giving people a lot of good advice, last time you posted a pic you were looking ripped up too!!

I tried it one time in the gym with my trainer because he said it would be more effective and I tried it and sparred a few rounds with it and it worked fairly well so I stuck with it. I move at weird angles and learning that only pushed me that much further to do a lot better and avoid a lot of shots.

Real Deal-I always take a while to answer pm's...However, I will shoot you a reply.

*edit* Message sent check your mailbox

Sir Fancylot
08-18-2005, 10:48 AM
Age= 17

State: um, English

weight= 135

Height= 5'8

Stance= Southpaw,ortho-switch

Boxing style = Dancing and quick combos

Record(amateur)= 1-0(1 KO)

Favorite combination= Jab, Lead hook to the head or jab-left body uppercut-right body uppercut

Favorite Fighter = PBF(active)

spinksjinx
08-18-2005, 10:57 AM
Age= 17

State: um, English

weight= 135

Height= 5'8

Stance= Southpaw,ortho-switch

Boxing style = Dancing and quick combos

Record(amateur)= 1-0(1 KO)

Favorite combination= Jab, Lead hook to the head or jab-left body uppercut-right body uppercut

Favorite Fighter = PBF(active)

A knockout in your first fight....That must be a huge confidence builder. My first amateur fight I struggled.

Sir Fancylot
08-18-2005, 11:06 AM
A knockout in your first fight....That must be a huge confidence builder. My first amateur fight I struggled.

Yeah, I really wasn't expecting that, made me feel like a bit of a badboy too
:cool:

Pooch
08-18-2005, 11:27 AM

County: Essex, UK

Weight: 150ibs (trying to get down to 140lbs)

Height: 5'8

Stance: Orthodox

Record(Amateur):0-0-0

Boxing Style: Just started boxing so havn't found my style yet.

Favorite Combination: Same as above!

Favorite Fighter: Ricky Hatton

.::EnRiQuE::.
08-18-2005, 11:33 AM

State: Connecticut

Weight: 106

Height: 5'8"

Style: best when i pressure with the jab and come at you with combinations, but sumtimes i can sit back and counter with lead rights and jabs.

REcord(amateur): 6-6

Fav. Combination: Jab(head), Right Cross(head), and finish with a hard left to the ribs

Fav. Fighter(s): Miguel Cotto, Zab Judah, Roy Jones jr., Tito Trinidad

Sweat
08-18-2005, 12:01 PM

Weight: 130

Style: likes to jab and box but I'm effective when agressive

Weaknesses: Underestimates opponents and I'm very tense when fighting.

Record: Street boxing 4-1-(0KO's)
Amateur 0-0-0

I'm gonna start going to a boxing gym after high school.

spinksjinx
08-18-2005, 12:10 PM

Weight: 130

Style: likes to jab and box but I'm effective when agressive

Weaknesses: Underestimates opponents and I'm very tense when fighting.

Record: Street boxing 4-1-(0KO's)
Amateur 0-0-0

I'm gonna start going to a boxing gym after high school.

Those are going to hurt you even at the amateur level. You should never take your opponent for granted, remember boxing is a hurt sport and as much as you want to hurt him he wants to hurt you even more.

Being tense isnt good either, that is just asking to get your bell rung.....

That will probably all be shaken off when you go into a boxing gym and start sparring with bigger guys and are comfortable in a ring though.

Good luck

Sweat
08-18-2005, 12:16 PM
Those are going to hurt you even at the amateur level. You should never take your opponent for granted, remember boxing is a hurt sport and as much as you want to hurt him he wants to hurt you even more.

Being tense isnt good either, that is just asking to get your bell rung.....

That will probably all be shaken off when you go into a boxing gym and start sparring with bigger guys and are comfortable in a ring though.

Good luck

thanks man. I always try to be calm when fighting but its not that easy. That's my main problem right now because I get tired easily when I'm tense.

spinksjinx
08-18-2005, 12:49 PM
thanks man. I always try to be calm when fighting but its not that easy. That's my main problem right now because I get tired easily when I'm tense.

I had the jitters bad but trust me when you actually get some good sparring in and are comfortable with a ring then it will be shaken off and you will really start to bloom into a fighter.

When another man is coming at you to hurt you it takes a lot to stay calm...

But you will develop that in the gym, that is just part of being an amateur.

boxer2k5
08-18-2005, 01:14 PM
Age= 22

State: new jersey

weight= 188 (trying to get down to 168lbs)

Height= 5'11

Stance= either

Boxing style = mid to close range counterpuncher. close range i fight similar to toney devense with cottos offense. im def influenced by my fav fighters and i borrow alot of their ****. and add my **** i learn my self or taught by my coach.

Record(amateur)=3-1(2)-lost my first fight at the golden gloves because i didnt fight in the third round just gave up. first round even second round i droped him.

Favorite combination= lead hook, straight right. right hook to the body, right hook to the head. jab, right, pivot, double hook body head.

Favorite Fighter = James Toney, roy jones, pretty boy floyd, zab judah, cotto[/QUOTE]

spinksjinx
08-18-2005, 01:33 PM
Age= 22

State: new jersey

weight= 188 (trying to get down to 168lbs)

Height= 5'11

Stance= either

Boxing style = mid to close range counterpuncher. close range i fight similar to toney devense with cottos offense. im def influenced by my fav fighters and i borrow alot of their ****. and add my **** i learn my self or taught by my coach.

Record(amateur)=3-1(2)-lost my first fight at the golden gloves because i didnt fight in the third round just gave up. first round even second round i droped him.

Favorite combination= lead hook, straight right. right hook to the body, right hook to the head. jab, right, pivot, double hook body head.

Favorite Fighter = James Toney, roy jones, pretty boy floyd, zab judah, cotto[/QUOTE]

Curious why you give up in the third? If the 1st round was even and you dropped him in the 2nd...What happened did you injure yourself?

dempseyfan
08-18-2005, 01:54 PM
Age 26 (Just started last September.)
Height 5'7
Weight 143-148
Record Am. 0-1 (took first fight after one month training couldn't overcome the nerves and froze up after cleaning up in the first round.)
Stance Orthodox
Favorite combo jab,jab,rightcross,lefthook to body.
favorite fighters (past); Dempsey,Ketchel,Wilde,Langford,Robinson,Marciano,M oore, to name a few.(present); Mosley,Mayorga,Gatti,Mayweather,Tyson,Toney,Wright ,Andre Ward,Bhop
Least favorite; Lennox Lewis,Vargas,Trinidad

TheBrownBomber22
08-18-2005, 02:08 PM

Weight: 126

Height: 5'8 1/2

Style: Fast hands fast feet, counterpuncher/boxer/dancer.

Weaknesses: Pizzia and girls and I have a habbit of fighting on the same level as my opponents.

Favourite combination: Left jab(head),Left hook(head),left jab(head) and 3 straight left hooks to the head.

Favourite fighters: Mayweather, Morales, Mosely, Cotto and Pacquiao.

Mick Hucknall
08-18-2005, 02:15 PM
Curious why you give up in the third? If the 1st round was even and you dropped him in the 2nd...What happened did you injure yourself?[/QUOTE]

Was thinking the same thing there spinks

Inf3rn0
08-18-2005, 07:39 PM

weight : 108

style : unknown, new to boxing

stance : Orthadox

record : none, have faught yet

weaknesses : being light, sleeeping to much, staying up till...errrm...all night.

favorite combo : left, right, left, right hook body, right hook head.

favorite fighter(s) : "Prince" Naseem Hamed, "the greatest" Mumammed Ali, "Smoking" Joe Frazier. (naz most)

leff
08-18-2005, 07:41 PM
HUZZZZZA im the biggest

Tha_Greatest
08-18-2005, 07:59 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weight : 175

Height :5'11

stance : Orthodox

record : 0-0-0

weaknesses : Suffered a Right Frontal Temporoparietal Craniotomy with Evacuation of Hematoma and Resection of ruptured right temporal Artevenous Malformation on 2002

favorite combo : Any Kind as long as it gets the job done

favorite fighter(s) : Erik Morales, Oscar De La Hoya, Jose Luis Castillo, Oscar Larios, Antonio Margarito, Ricardo Mayorga

SalvaDominicano
08-18-2005, 08:01 PM
hahaha this is fun.

Age= 19

State: NJ

weight= 205

Height= 6'

Stance= ortho

Boxing style = Power

Record(street, lol)= 3-0 (3 KO)

Favorite Fighter = Jeff Lacy

08-18-2005, 08:28 PM
my weakness is def. girls...idk when you find a chick dat gives the best head you've had in ur life its hard to say no to that.

boxer2k5
08-18-2005, 09:43 PM
Curious why you give up in the third? If the 1st round was even and you dropped him in the 2nd...What happened did you injure yourself?[/QUOTE]
everything caught up with me
i was scared of everything
i was more worried about not getting knocked out than
winning the fight
it was my first fight it was like stage fright
it jsut hit me at the wrong time

i had too small shorts and i couldnt move like i wanted so
i was taking some shots
it got to my head

he was tired and hurt but i wasnt mentaly prepared to take over

when i droepd him it was a reflex counter shot

im passed it and im 10 times better boxer fighter
mentaly and physiclly sicne then

btw he won the gloves the guy i lost to
its ok i know i can beat him
and i will show it if i ever get a rematch

boxer2k5
08-18-2005, 09:44 PM

Weight: 126

Height: 5'8 1/2

Style: Fast hands fast feet, counterpuncher/boxer/dancer.

Weaknesses: Pizzia and girls and I have a habbit of fighting on the same level as my opponents.

Favourite combination: Left jab(head),Left hook(head),left jab(head) and 3 straight left hooks to the head.

Favourite fighters: Mayweather, Morales, Mosely, Cotto and Pacquiao.

i have those weakness as well
mainly the girls

i hate being so damn pretty sometimes

boxer2k5
08-18-2005, 09:45 PM
hahaha this is fun.

Age= 19

weight= 205

Height= 6'

Stance= ortho

Boxing style = Power

Record(street, lol)= 3-0 (3 KO)

Favorite Fighter = Jeff Lacy
when we gonna bang cheech
if you join red brick
they gonna put u in there with me
when we visit lol

unless u get scared liek their other fightrs

boxer2k5
08-18-2005, 09:46 PM
my weakness is def. girls...idk when you find a chick dat gives the best head you've had in ur life its hard to say no to that.

man your balls aint even drop yet

SalvaDominicano
08-18-2005, 10:57 PM
when we gonna bang cheech
if you join red brick
they gonna put u in there with me
when we visit lol

unless u get scared liek their other fightrs

haha. if i did join i wouldnt be scared. i could surprise u lol.

boxer2k5
08-19-2005, 01:00 AM
haha. if i did join i wouldnt be scared. i could surprise u lol.

with what baloons

Mark_The_Shark
08-19-2005, 02:10 AM
Hello my name is Mark

i am 16 and 1/2 i have been boxing since i was 13 (3 years)
i am form australia, i am 57kg, i have had 8 fights and 5 wins, i have won novice and state titles. i wouldnt say this is my favourite punch but the punch i most commonly use is the double & tripple jab (my jabs are very shap and effective, i use them alot). i have alot of potential and i believe that i have good stamina and speed (& power when i choose to use it)

Dyl-G
08-19-2005, 02:36 AM

weight: 130

height: 5'8"

style: boxing from outside and stepping into inside (brawler)

weakness: dropping my left hand

strength: taking a punch and stamina

favorite combo: jab, straight, left upper, left hook to head

record: 0-0

08-19-2005, 02:46 AM

weight: 130

height: 5'8"

style: boxing from outside and stepping into inside (brawler)

weakness: dropping my left hand

strength: taking a punch and stamina

favorite combo: jab, straight, left upper, left hook to head

record: 0-0
yea that combination is money. i like using it when you fight sumone that leans forward(like Tito)cuz they eat the uppercut for breakfast

Scottie2Hottie
08-19-2005, 03:38 AM

weight: 178 (aiming for 160 or less)

style: adaptation...box a brawler, swarm a boxer, etc

stance: switch

strength: hard body, good handspeed, good power/snap

weakness: inconsistent (i get lazy, throw punches without snapping, etc), inexperienced

favorite combo: jab, straight, left hook, right hook body

08-19-2005, 03:40 AM
when is the closest to a fight sum1 can mess around wit chix and not have a serious effect on their stamina(i kno it will have sum but if i do it the day before afight i think it'll be worse than like two weeks) so yea when is the closest to a fight i can/should mess around

PunchDrunk
08-19-2005, 04:55 AM

Weight: 141 (152 now :P)

Record: 62-26 (I'm a trainer now, retired a couple years ago)

Style: Counterpuncher. My style was to dictate the range, if my opponent tried to get off on the outside, I'd slip his first punch so he'd step into me, I'd score on the inside and move away before he could get off. If he tried to get inside, I'd pop him coming in.

Stance: Regular, though I'm left handed.

Strength: Tactics, speed of punch and foot.

Weakness: Sometimes stamina because of keeping weight. Would have liked to have been stronger.

Favorite combo/punch: Left hook (since I was a leftie fighting regular stance), slip-right cross, slip-liver hook, the good old 1-2, right cross to the body while slipping under a jab-come up with a straight left or left hook.

- Evil -
08-19-2005, 06:06 AM
I tried it one time in the gym with my trainer because he said it would be more effective and I tried it and sparred a few rounds with it and it worked fairly well so I stuck with it. I move at weird angles and learning that only pushed me that much further to do a lot better and avoid a lot of shots.

Real Deal-I always take a while to answer pm's...However, I will shoot you a reply.

*edit* Message sent check your mailbox

I switch, its works really well if you can get your technique good in both stances.

Do you fight the same both ways? my style is a bit more hands down, using a lot of hooks to body and head in southpaw and hands up in orthadox(a bit like how Tszyu fights).

I think switching is really good, its gets you mixing your shots up more so you become able to land power shots from any stance or hand, its also good for cutting the ring off.

boxer2k5
08-19-2005, 08:28 AM
when is the closest to a fight sum1 can mess around wit chix and not have a serious effect on their stamina(i kno it will have sum but if i do it the day before afight i think it'll be worse than like two weeks) so yea when is the closest to a fight i can/should mess around

i do nothing a week before
to make sure

spinksjinx
08-19-2005, 08:53 AM
I switch, its works really well if you can get your technique good in both stances.

Do you fight the same both ways? my style is a bit more hangs down, using a lot of hooks to body and head in southpaw and hands up in orthadox(a bit like how Tszyu fights).

I think switching is really good, its gets you mixing your shots up more so you become able to land power shots from any stance or hand, its also good for cutting the ring off.

Yes my style normally stays the same...It really confuses a lot of the fighters because they think it is going to come one way and by me switching it comes another....I never give my opponents much time to think because normally my jab is always in there face and I never let them come inside....

- Evil -
08-19-2005, 10:57 AM
Yes my style normally stays the same...It really confuses a lot of the fighters because they think it is going to come one way and by me switching it comes another....I never give my opponents much time to think because normally my jab is always in there face and I never let them come inside....

Because i normally change styles when i switch i can notice the difference. my left is more powerful and my right is faster, so in orthadox my jab is powerful and my straight right is fast, when switch southpaw my jab is fast, straight left is a bomb and i have powerful hooks. I like it like that but its not important, i just do it so i'm not bored with the same style. Knowing when to switch is the best thing, if you switch well it confuses your opponent, if you look at Junior Witter he makes it obvious he's switching and the suprise isnt there but if its done correctly its a huge advantage.

spinksjinx
08-19-2005, 11:01 AM
Because i normally change styles when i switch i can notice the difference. my left is more powerful and my right is faster, so in orthadox my jab is powerful and my straight right is fast, when switch southpaw my jab is fast, straight left is a bomb and i have powerful hooks. I like it like that but its not important, i just do it so i'm not bored with the same style. Knowing when to switch is the best thing, if you switch well it confuses your opponent, if you look at Junior Witter he makes it obvious he's switching and the suprise isnt there but if its done correctly its a huge advantage.

Cotto is probably the best switch hitter in boxing today...No questions.

I can keep the same amount of power in both hands with either stance....I use to be weak with one when I switched but my trainer taught me how to keep perfect form and the power came with it.

- Evil -
08-19-2005, 11:20 AM
Cotto is probably the best switch hitter in boxing today...No questions.

I can keep the same amount of power in both hands with either stance....I use to be weak with one when I switched but my trainer taught me how to keep perfect form and the power came with it.

Cotto can switch well, i dont think he switches enough though, someone with his ability could get away with it a lot more.

I have power in both hands but its different types of power, my left is heavy and my rights hurtful because of the speed. Some say my right hurts more, some say my left, it depends.

Cotto has got a good balance of speed and strength, but even with him he looks heavier handed sometimes and faster others, but overall he's a good example of an offensive fighter, its just about getting balance of speed and strength.

SalvaDominicano
08-19-2005, 04:29 PM
with what baloons

yea for when i apologize for knockin u down. lol

boxer2k5
08-19-2005, 09:47 PM
yea for when i apologize for knockin u down. lol

:boxing:
lol

well see maybe it happen one day

08-19-2005, 09:50 PM
hey 2k5 ur about to hit 1,000 posts....u gotta make a thread in the lounge...we can have a party!

Tony Blitz
08-19-2005, 10:47 PM
heh looks like the new generation of amateurs are all counter punchers, wonder what's gonna happen when they all start fighting eachother :D

rocco1252
08-19-2005, 11:47 PM

Height: 5'9''

weight: when fighting amateur 127-135 now 155

Fight Style: I get hit alot because I dont block well and am slow I also tend to swell easy but I rely on power shots and a great stamina and chin. My back has never touched the ropes in a fight I like to stand toe to toe and slug or I usually end up chasing the guy.

Amateur Record: 14-1 (12) also had 8 exhibitions which I won 7 and lost 1 but they dont count.

Favorite Fighters: (Now) Gatti, Hopkins, and Jones Jr
(Past) Holyfield, Marciano, Frazier

Won the silver mittens in 98,99
Won the Massachusetts AAU boxing championship 97
Lost in Junior Olympic Semi Finals in 98

Tony Blitz
08-20-2005, 12:01 AM
Fight Style: I get hit alot because I dont block well and am slow I also tend to swell easy but I rely on power shots and a great stamina and chin. My back has never touched the ropes in a fight I like to stand toe to toe and slug or I usually end up chasing the guy.
now I see why you chose him for your avatar :p

rocco1252
08-20-2005, 12:02 AM
have to follow after someone!

rocco1252
08-20-2005, 12:03 AM
plus I still cant figure out how to resize a picture to fit in the selected area...I use microsoft paint by the way for anyone wishing to help me out, hint hint!

SalvaDominicano
08-20-2005, 12:43 PM
hey 2k5 ur about to hit 1,000 posts....u gotta make a thread in the lounge...we can have a party!

ookkk.....

TheBrownBomber22
08-20-2005, 05:37 PM
i have those weakness as well
mainly the girls

i hate being so damn pretty sometimes

Itís definitely a problem at times for me but I wouldn't go as far as I hate being so damn pretty. :D

boxer2k5
08-20-2005, 08:46 PM
Itís definitely a problem at times for me but I wouldn't go as far as I hate being so damn pretty. :D

yeah right one chick wanted me to come see her and go to the movies
i told her i had to train
i walked 2 miles in the rain to train

after another chick wanted to come over
i told her naw im relaxing tired sore

im dedicated make sacrifices
and its hard cuz their all fine

o well boxing comes first
they can be mad at me
in the end it pay off

Tha Greatest
08-20-2005, 09:47 PM
How old are you boxer2k5

boxer2k5
08-20-2005, 10:30 PM
How old are you boxer2k5

i say it in my profile
check page 1 fool

Hunna
08-22-2005, 02:44 AM
Myke,

There can be major reasons behind losses...I would never underlook a fighter with a few losses on record..

true dat, espeically in amateurs, with experienced fighters who have had 50 or even 100 fites, 10-20 losses would mean nothing.

dutch20
08-23-2005, 08:10 AM
20 yr old female in MS trying to get a fight so i read you're in the area any advice would help i'm in the ring in two weeks

dutch20
08-23-2005, 08:39 AM
name: Lauren Lomenick
ht: 5"10'
wt: 139-147
stance: don't really know,use both hands w/ no prob.

dutch20
08-23-2005, 08:43 AM
pressed the wrong button...so anyway i live in iuka, MS. born in indiana, most of my fights haven't been what some would call legal; i've fought men and women before, had my nose broken once(by my father), KO'd once, other than that i've won all my matches..looking for formal training and a boxing gym close to home

m4rio
08-23-2005, 10:48 AM
weight:170pounds
heigh:same as chris byrd
amateur record: 5win-1draw-4losses (3ko's)
style:punch let punch punch let punch search slugfest
fav combo: left left right left right (all straight to head
orthodox
fav fighter:vitali+ corie sanders(after his fight against vitali)

Sweat
08-26-2005, 09:57 PM

we kinda have the same style my friend.

Manny_P
08-26-2005, 11:33 PM
weight: 137lbs right now
135lbs when I fight
height: 5'5 1/2
stance: orthodox
fav punch: counter straight right ( I lean back a bit then i **** it back and throw it )
fav fighter: Pacman
gloves: Grant black (though I kinda fancy ma Cleto Reyes aswell)

amateur record: 7-0 (7 KO)

side note: Like I said befo, I don't wanna turn pro. I jest do tis cuz I like it a lot and keeps me in shape. I want to go down to 130lbs. Progress is on ma side recently. nyahahaha!

Tha Greatest
08-26-2005, 11:39 PM
135lbs when I fight
fav punch: counter straight right ( I lean back a bit then i **** it back and throw it )

side note: Like I said befo, I don't wanna turn pro. I jest do tis cuz I like it a lot and keeps me in shape. I want to go down to 130lbs. Progress is on ma side recently. nyahahaha!

You're such a ****ing LIAR!!!

There is no 135 pound weight class! Just proves that you don't know ****!

7-0 7 ko? my ****in ass

spinksjinx
08-26-2005, 11:44 PM
135lbs when I fight

Noway do you have 7ko's with a record of 7-0...Knockouts are very uncommon in amateur boxing....Noway...

Tha Greatest
08-26-2005, 11:49 PM
Noway do you have 7ko's with a record of 7-0...Knockouts are very uncommon in amateur boxing....Noway...

He's lying, he doesn't even know the weight classes..

Any half credible amateur boxer should know what weight his fighting at..

****in spineless ***** (not u spinx)

Manny_P
08-26-2005, 11:55 PM

lol. no it aint real knockouts. they quit their asses.

sides, that aint EVEN REAL AMATEUR. it's jest people/friends that I beat up in ta gym, nyahahahaha.

Tha Greatest
08-26-2005, 11:56 PM

sides, that aint EVEN REAL AMATEUR. it's jest people/friends that I beat up in ta gym, nyahahahaha.

Lying sack of ****.

Manny_P
08-26-2005, 11:56 PM
You're such a ****ing LIAR!!!

There is no 135 pound weight class! Just proves that you don't know ****!

7-0 7 ko? my ****in ass

like I said, I fight at 135lbs when I get in there. Right now Im 137lbs.

side note: I could ****in whomp you I bet. Wit eaze! lol.

spinksjinx
08-26-2005, 11:58 PM

Ok good thanks for clarifying that. :D

Manny_P
08-26-2005, 11:59 PM
Lying sack of ****.

you jealous of ma skills? lol. Trust me, I could beat yer ass in 1 round. Ima jest bum rush yer ass wit straight right and left hooks to ta belly. You a ***** on a boxing forum and you'll be my ***** in ta ring too. nyahahahaha!

Manny_P
08-27-2005, 12:01 AM
Ok good thanks for clarifying that. :D

lol. I take pride in that shyt! I'm above ta average in ma opinion. My punches are natural punches unlike otha people that comes in ta gym who throws wild and sketchy punches. Can't even throw a ****in jab that doesn't go sideways, nyahahahaha.

Tha Greatest
08-27-2005, 12:07 AM
you jealous of ma skills? lol. Trust me, I could beat yer ass in 1 round. Ima jest bum rush yer ass wit straight right and left hooks to ta belly. You a ***** on a boxing forum and you'll be my ***** in ta ring too. nyahahahaha!

Come to California and I will pwn you.

Manny_P
08-27-2005, 12:21 AM
Come to California and I will pwn you.

right.........

boxer2k5
08-27-2005, 12:22 AM
in that class yeah

boxstarr
08-29-2005, 04:50 PM
68 kg last time i checked
orthodox
london
style not sure yet just starting but feel best countering...just need faster hands

record 0-0-0

lowkey77
08-31-2005, 12:42 AM
age - 28
Height - 6'0
weight - 167lbs (tall n ****in skinny ain't I)
stance - orth.
gloves - Grant
weakness - hmmm, tough to say, still my first year in the ring, i'll let you know when i get refine a bit.

strength - loooong reach, and i will step in with anyone. I ain't afraid of no-one, but that could be a weakness to :)

fav-fighters - Vargas, hopkins, Hurtado.

BigDozer260
08-31-2005, 01:10 AM

Height: 5'10"

Current Weight: 270lbs

Optimal Weight: 240lbs

Style(s): Swarmer, Counter Puncher, Defensive Specialist

Favorite Boxer(s): PBF, Winky Wright, Wladamir Klitschko(he's still got the best cross in the business)

TonyLuong
08-31-2005, 01:15 AM
Yo I'm new to this forum here but im also part of the Ga Amatuer Boxing Foundation*rookie member ^_^
Origin:Atlanta, Ga
Height:5"8
Weight:156.5 lbs
Record:7-4
Stance:Ortho-Switch
Style:Variation of Roy Jones and Marciano, I'm more of an unorthadox fighter, I tend to use awkward positions and switch back and forth between textbook stance blows to weird angle punches.
Favorite Punch:Rocky Marciano's Smash"Phantom Punch"
Combination: 1,2 combo
Favorite Boxer:Rocky Marciano, MIke Tyson
sorry for excessive info bout me but that gives ya kinda of an idea about how weird of a fighter i am, ill post my pic soon ^_^

TonyLuong
08-31-2005, 01:16 AM
oh yea thats only this years record, i've been boxing since i was ten but i still consider myself ultra rookie since i havn't gotten the golden gloves yet, but im really close :) maybe when i turn 18 i'll get achieve it for my B-Day :)

Popeye
09-01-2005, 01:27 AM
age - 16
height - 5'10
weight - 126
favorite punches - right hook to the body, one-two to the face
favorite fighters - marciano,louis, old school guys
amatuer record 1-1

tino
09-01-2005, 02:00 AM
i am not fighting anymore but my record is

18-3 11 KOs-a few of them real KOs , the rest were stoppage cause the guys were takin too much punishment or were out boxed . i was robed twice badly but i was on the good side of a lot of close decisions , so it compensates . was stopped once on cuts .

my savate and kickboxing rec is 4 -0 (never fought good oponent tough)

height -5 10
at the time i was fighting around 130 mainly my last was fight was at 149

i own national and regional titles.

favorite punches -double jab followed by right hook to the body

strenghts- one punch KO power-piston jab
weaknesses - shaky chin at lighter weights - lack of defense and upper body movement-prone to brawl(not smart whith a shaky chin)

PunchDrunk
09-01-2005, 05:30 PM
i am not fighting anymore but my record is

18-3 11 KOs-a few of them real KOs , the rest were stoppage cause the guys were takin too much punishment or were out boxed . i was robed twice badly but i was on the good side of a lot of close decisions , so it compensates . was stopped once on cuts .

my savate and kickboxing rec is 4 -0 (never fought good oponent tough)

height -5 10
at the time i was fighting around 130 mainly my last was fight was at 149

i own national and regional titles.

favorite punches -double jab followed by right hook to the body

strenghts- one punch KO power-piston jab
weaknesses - shaky chin at lighter weights - lack of defense and upper body movement-prone to brawl(not smart whith a shaky chin)

How do you become French National champion within 21 fights? Was it as a Junior or something?

tino
09-01-2005, 05:38 PM
How do you become French National champion within 21 fights? Was it as a Junior or something?

no man . i own PARIS area titles , and national title in the college championships .

and this is a small country , so obviously you need less fights to be france champ than US champ .

plus most boxers here fight in kickboxing or savate , who are more popular and even teached in high school , only when they are seasoned or looking for a pro career do they turn themselves to boxing .

seanmikhal
09-09-2005, 02:00 AM
Age - 18

State - Iowa

Weight/Class - Middleweight (158)

Height - 5'8 1/2"

Stance - Orthodox

Boxing Style - Outside, Counter Puncher

Favorite combination - Left hook, Straight right

Favorite Fighters - Roy Jones Jr. and Bernard Hopkins

brooklynstreetz
09-09-2005, 04:14 AM
Age= 19

State: brooklyn,ny

weight= 140

Height= 5'9

Stance= Orthodox

Pugnacious_Z
09-09-2005, 07:44 AM
weight: 150lbs

King James III
07-02-2007, 07:09 PM
Age=19

Weight= 151.4

Height= 5'10

State=Illinois( Chi-town)

Stance= Orthodox

Style= Outside slickster

Best defensive style= Shoulder roll( I finally got it down pack but havent mastered it yet)

Fav Combo= so many to post......left uppercut to hard cross punch

Amatuer record= 2-0 (0KO)

Fav boxer= Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Desaturated
07-02-2007, 08:54 PM
Age= 21, started at 16

State: Hull

weight= 250lbs

Height= 6ft

Stance= Orthodox

Boxing style = provocative counter puncher.

Record(amateur)= 5-2 (3 wins by KO, both losses by KO)

Favorite combination= feint right, left body hook and straight right.

Favorite Fighter = Tyson

SpeedKillz
07-02-2007, 09:28 PM
Age = 23, started at 12

State = Pennsylvania (PHILLY)

weight = 179lbs current / 165lbs fight weight

Height = 5ft., 9in.

Stance = Orthodox

Boxing style = inside fighter / body puncher / sometimes i box

Amateur Record = 14-6 (6KO) [lost first 5 fights]

Favorite combination = jab body, left hook head, right uppercut head,
left hook body

Favorite Fighter = Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

PreetyBoy-Joker
07-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Age= 16 (started when I was 11)

State: Michigan

weight= 135

Height= 5'5

Stance= Orthodox

Boxing style = Boxer puncher/counter puncher

amateur Record= 38-0-27KO
Favorite combination= jab to head straight right to body left hoook to head & Left hook to body then to head

Favorite Fighter = Floyd Mayweather jr

Slotff
07-02-2007, 09:34 PM

Province: B.C., Canada

Weight: 141

Style: Rounded, tough, boxer puncher.

Amateur Record: 0-0 (I have had 3 scored exhibitions though, 2-1)

Favorite Combination, 1-2-3, or 1-2-1

Favorite Fighter: Carlos Manuel "Tata" Baldomir

-Lesh-
07-02-2007, 09:37 PM
Age: 15 (Started about 8 months ago or something, can't realy remember lol)

Norway

Weight: 150

Height: 6'0

Style: Mostly boxer

Amateur record: 0-0-0

Favorite Combination: Don't realy have one tbh... I just punch wherever I see an opening.

Favorite fighter: Oscar de la Hoya

King James III
07-03-2007, 03:47 AM
Age= 16 (started when I was 11)

State: Michigan

weight= 135

Height= 5'5

Stance= Orthodox

Boxing style = Boxer puncher/counter puncher

amateur Record= 38-0-27KO
Favorite combination= jab to head straight right to body left hoook to head & Left hook to body then to head

Favorite Fighter = Floyd Mayweather jr

Just wondering how you have a 38-0-27KO record being that ur only 16 now.....KO's are rare in amatuer boxing especially in ur weight class and your age. Can;t see the ref letting 12 13 year olds getting knocked out

PreetyBoy-Joker
07-03-2007, 04:42 AM
Just wondering how you have a 38-0-27KO record being that ur only 16 now.....KO's are rare in amatuer boxing especially in ur weight class and your age. Can;t see the ref letting 12 13 year olds getting knocked out

exactly why do u think I have so many ko's because I have been beating the **** out of my oponents thats why, and I have been at 135 for about a year now, I was at 127 before

No1
07-03-2007, 05:48 AM

weight: 180 pounds

height: 6,2

stance: orthadox

Style: agresive swarmer throws lots of hooks

amature record: 0.0.0 at the moment hope to be fighting when the season starts

Favourite combination: Jab, straight then followed by by left hook to the body

Favourite fighter: All time tommy hearns. At the moment andre berto/ jeff lacy.

PunchDrunk
07-03-2007, 06:03 AM

Check out his shadowboxing videos on his youtube profile. I'd like your opinion on whether that looks like a 38-0 fighter before I give you mine. :)

daleneagle
07-03-2007, 06:08 AM

hight:6

weight:200

style:SP. can't jab w/left and I'm a righty. If I could I think I'd be a lot better.

record:Only fought in boxing smokers on base with other military guys with no exp. but 3-0

mightymouse2k
07-04-2007, 01:00 AM
(Started Martial arts when i was 4, started boxing at age 14)

State: Birmingham, Great Britain

weight: 225lb

Height: 6'3

Boxing style: Murder, death, Kill, Die, ****ing Die

Record (amateur): 12-0

Favorite combination: uppercut then overhand rightcross

Favorite Fighter: Mike Tyson

Weakness: Women, Women, Women

fraidycat
07-04-2007, 03:59 PM

State: Denial. Also, Washington

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 168

Stance: Southpaw (ambidextrous)

Boxing style: Brawler / infighter. Short hooks, big overhands, tight guard, immense physical pain tolerance.

Amateur Record: N/A (2 local exhibition bouts, recreational boxer only)

Favorite combination: Feint, feint -- MADE YOU BLINK! -- then something big.

Favorite Fighter: Dempsey, Shavers, Winky Wright

eazy_mas
07-04-2007, 04:44 PM
Myke,

that is one of the rules of the game.

height: 176cm-178cm

weight: 72 Kg

stance: southpaw

style: similar to Tarver but i still new so my change may change and i havent sparred agrresivly

weapon of choose: still learning but uppercuts hitting the chin alway leads to KOs.

fav. : Tarver, Marco Barrera, Micheal Nunn, Whitaker, Salvador Sanchez, Duran Pryor Roy Jones and Mayweather there are other fighter but i wont name them all

Jab89
07-05-2007, 12:49 AM
18 years old
147Ilbs
orthadox - but im left handed and right legged
0-1 but more experienced then an 0-1 fighter
best punch - jab
power, snappy straights, with quick hooks and uppercuts
height - 5'11''
weakness - food

Darkstranger
07-06-2007, 12:06 PM

Weight: 243 Pounds

Height: 6'3"

Style: Power (Very heavy handed!)

Been lined up for first fight maybe around September time.

All time hero: Jack Johnson

RUSTYBOXER
07-06-2007, 02:16 PM

Gym: Prince boxing Gym/LA Boxing Gym

weight: 175

height: 6,2

stance: Boxer

Style: aggressive/boxer

amature record: 7-1

eazy_mas
07-06-2007, 02:43 PM

Weight: 243 Pounds

Height: 6'3"

Style: Power (Very heavy handed!)

Been lined up for first fight maybe around September time.

All time hero: Jack Johnson

you looks you could be in better shape.

i will be waiting for sept exicting to see what you become :D

Darkstranger
07-06-2007, 06:13 PM
you looks you could be in better shape.

i will be waiting for sept exicting to see what you become :D

cheers mate, I've started my road running over the past 3 weeks. Managed to get my bulky frame over 3 miles so the fitness is slowly improving. I started boxing in mid February this year.

eazy_mas
07-06-2007, 06:33 PM
cheers mate, I've started my road running over the past 3 weeks. Managed to get my bulky frame over 3 miles so the fitness is slowly improving. I started boxing in mid February this year.

this stuff need patience and determination as well as work ethic to become good and normal

King James III
07-08-2007, 12:07 AM
exactly why do u think I have so many ko's because I have been beating the **** out of my oponents thats why, and I have been at 135 for about a year now, I was at 127 before

He looks like a 16 year old with a dream.....lol u can barely jump rope...look why dont you get ur technique together then find a good trainer ...and then maybe one day you will have a perfect amatuer record....cmon you have KO'd how many lil kids? b serious...this forum is not for posting your fight night records lol

NewbieRJJ
07-08-2007, 01:43 AM
notice his fav fighter is floyd and his record is the same

King James III
07-08-2007, 06:29 PM
notice his fav fighter is floyd and his record is the same

Lol we all want to be Floyd....

RichardDavy4273
07-08-2007, 11:32 PM
Weight:210
Height: 6"
Started: This Year
Stance: Switch Hitter Orthodox Being the strongest
Style: Agressive Inside Fighter
Favorite Fighter: Muhammed Ali

BigBadJohn75
07-23-2007, 06:24 PM
Age 31
Height 6'10"
Weight 270lbs
Started: this year
Stance: orthodox
Style: outside fighter, power

Mr.Showtime
07-23-2007, 06:45 PM
Age= 17

State: miami,Florida

weight= 157

Height= 5'11

Stance= Orthodox

Favorite Boxer: Sweet pea

jlocs
08-06-2007, 10:49 PM
Age=18

Hometown= Beaverton, OR

Height= 5'2

Weight= 118

Stance= Southpaw

Record= 3-8

Fav. Combo= Double Jab Straight left hand

Fav. Fighter= Floyd Mayweather Jr.

punchDrUnK MONK
08-06-2007, 11:01 PM
ok i read you guys posts and stuff all the time and most of ya'll talk about your own fights and upcoming fights so i was wondering whats your profile ya know age and stuff like that cause i'm 20 and i always wonder if i started to late ya know so just list your stats.....any golden glove champs in here ?

Age= 20(started when i was 19)

State: Mississippi

weight= 194 (trying to get down to 175lbs)

Height= 5'10

Stance= Orthodox

Boxing style = Inside,Counterpuncher(i asked my trainer what my
style was and he said "i would say inside but i'll never be able to tell you cause your always doing that James Toney/Chris Byrd ****")

Record(amateur)= 0-1(i was 212lbs that fight and ran out of gas....i was 280lbs when i started)

Favorite combination= double hooks(to the head then to the body)

Favorite Fighter = James Toney

yo. cool topic.

Age= 20(started when i was 18)

born and raised in onatario canada

weight= can work between 145-155.. usually walk around between 150-160

Height= 5'8-5'9-5'10 ? not too sure to be honest...

Stance= Orthodox for most my work, but can work outside Southpaw, stiff jabs with my right...

Boxing style = my style is confusing, i have different styles i can work with... i can box from the outside, good footwork/ straights/ handspeed... i also love the art of inside boxing, i dont mind gettin hit in there either so im a warrior inside, i just try to go punch for punch or me punch and you stop lol... but no matter if im inside or out, my main style is to think in there, see what my opponent gives me, and use that to beat him.. i like to let guys come in and hit them hard coming in.. i also like to be the one coming in sometimes and just throw and unleash power punches to hurt... theres tons of stuff i do in there, im still a rookie so i gotta learn my true style still, but these are the main things i consider as my style/ type of boxer...

Record(amateur)= N/A .. first fight has been delayed from september until after my hands are fixed and also i gotta get teeth pulled that have been effecting my skull and jaw.. so im a mess right now and am put on the shelf for a while. I HATE THE SHELF

Favorite combination= left hook right uppercut(power punch combo) .. or jus boxing combo, jab jab right cross

Favorite Fighter = toughhhhh, i dont really got one to be honest, i have wayy to many favorites to just name one.. sorry cant do it lol. lets just say im my favorite fighter.

FISTIC ART
08-08-2007, 04:47 AM
Age= 32

weight= 185

Height= 5'10"

Stance= ortho

Boxing style = Defensive/counter puncher

Record(Amatuer)= 11-0 (8 KO)---now retired

Favorite Fighter = My Mom

now frequent gleasons gym in new york...to visit some old friends and every once in a while hand out a few pointers....