View Full Version : ‘PacMan’ boast s of a lethal right

JaNnO
12-12-2004, 03:06 PM
“Manny’s right hook is as strong as his left straight. It just needs a little training. In his last fights, he has been relying mostly on his left, especially when we faced Marquez,” he added. “Now he has something new when we face the Mexican again.” said his American trainer Freddie Roach.

Read more...
http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2004/dec/13/yehey/sports/20041213spo1.html

Fiscalizer
12-13-2004, 08:37 PM
Yes he did show improvements on using his right but it still needs a lot of honing.

abdiel2k3
12-13-2004, 08:43 PM
ya its good to know hes using his right now
but to say its as strong as his strait left is ridiculous
but its ok
let them pump themselves up

THRILLAinmanila
12-13-2004, 08:45 PM
ya its good to know hes using his right now
but to say its as strong as his strait left is ridiculous
but its ok
let them pump themselves up

its cool . he needs the right if he wants to beat JMM. Its been proven that the left can't do it alone

abdiel2k3
12-13-2004, 08:50 PM
its cool . he needs the right if he wants to beat JMM. Its been proven that the left can't do it alone
ya ofcourse
and its retarded as well to say his right hasnt improved or atleast gone back to what it was in the mab fight
but to say its as strong as his left
come on now

THRILLAinmanila
12-13-2004, 08:52 PM
ya ofcourse
and its retarded as well to say his right hasnt improved or atleast gone back to what it was in the mab fight
but to say its as strong as his left
come on now

its safer to say it has improved. and I think that's what the guys are saying. and I don't think it can ever be as strong as his left. that left hand is somethin special.

abdiel2k3
12-13-2004, 08:54 PM
“Manny’s right hook is as strong as his left straight. It just needs a little training. In his last fights, he has been relying mostly on his left, especially when we faced Marquez,” he added. “Now he has something new when we face the Mexican again.” said his American trainer Freddie Roach.

[QUOTE=THRILLAinMANILA]its safer to say it has improved. and I think that's what the guys are saying. and I don't think it can ever be as strong as his left. that left hand is somethin special.
well dat seems to be what roach is sayin
or allegedly sayin

wolve
12-19-2004, 10:44 PM
Wish that Manny "PACMAN" fighting will gain te way he fight when he demolished Barrera..