View Full Version : Do You Eat Alot Of Chocolate, Fizzy Drinks, Fast Food, Sweets?

Perfect Plex
11-03-2010, 08:33 PM
???
???
???

Joachim
11-03-2010, 09:08 PM
Nope. but it was just halloween, I want candy. fer real.

Toy Story 3
11-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Some people can eat whatever the heck they want and it doesn't bother them physically. My friend lifts weights, dude looks in shape all ripped and stuff and he eats whatever he wants, whenever he wants. I know another guy, all built, six pack and all, all he does is play basket ball with friends and eat McDonalds. What you get from your genes plays a big role. I'm not one of those people so I try to eat good. It's not hard to stay away from bad food, it's your mind state.

Boxfan12
11-03-2010, 11:21 PM
Nah I eat pretty good although.... What gets me every time is gummie bears.

**** is like crack put them in fron't of me and I am trippin lol.

F A R L A P
11-03-2010, 11:22 PM
Some people can eat whatever the heck they want and it doesn't bother them physically. My friend lifts weights, dude looks in shape all ripped and stuff and he eats whatever he wants, whenever he wants. I know another guy, all built, six pack and all, all he does is play basket ball with friends and eat McDonalds. What you get from your genes plays a big role. I'm not one of those people so I try to eat good. It's not hard to stay away from bad food, it's your mind state.

True but looks doesn't mean performance, i.e plenty of guys with six packs who look plenty fit yet you send them for a run and they'll be gasping for air after a couple of miles.

---

I don't eat too bad, the things i avoid are basically anything that offers no nutritional value ~ fizzy drinks and other **** thats only sugar and/or refined flour.

I'll avoid realy processed food (fast food) but at least it has some goodness in it.

blaze778
11-03-2010, 11:27 PM
I do like soda. And fast food is okay a few times a week.

Just not into chocolate and candy as much. I love it, but I get nauseous when I eat too much junk food.

I prefer sour and bitter candy, like licorice or War Heads. I love gummy bears too. Just have to control myself or I get sick.

Toy Story 3
11-03-2010, 11:30 PM
True but looks doesn't mean performance, i.e plenty of guys with six packs who look plenty fit yet you send them for a run and they'll be gasping for air after a couple of miles.

---

I don't eat too bad, the things i avoid are basically anything that offers no nutritional value ~ fizzy drinks and other **** thats only sugar and/or refined flour.

I'll avoid realy processed food (fast food) but at least it has some goodness in it.

Yeah I totally agree. Some people think being in shape is looking in shape. I think being in shape is being in good condition. That's why I love boxing.

Brick Top
11-04-2010, 12:13 AM
The only thing you listed that I eat alot of is chocolate (Raisinets), I eat truck loads of them !

Crazylegs77
11-04-2010, 02:12 PM
???
???
???

no but even on the occasion when I do go nuts and eat cake and **** for some reason it seems like it doesnt matter :confused:

Clegg
11-04-2010, 03:49 PM
Every now and then.

I'm still trying to bring my weight down, but I'll take a day or two off here and then to pig out a bit. I think it's better that way, trying to diet 24/7 is apparently not a great long-term plan and you're better off being healthy 6 days per week and then having a day off before starting again.

josh-hill
11-04-2010, 04:20 PM
chocolate is my weak point. i cant not eat it lol. but everything else i avoid like the plauge

Sven72
11-05-2010, 04:06 AM

[QUOTE=Thank Me Later;9514571]Yeah I totally agree. Some people think being in shape is looking in shape. I think being in shape is being in good condition. That's why I love boxing.

Never a truer word spoken, I've lost count of the amount of guys who have walked into my gym and think they're fit cos they've done weights for years. Ten minutes into training and they're ready to puke. i love it!

katsidis
11-05-2010, 01:01 PM
I eat whatever the hell I want and if I need to cut the extra weight then that's my own fault

Barn
11-05-2010, 01:23 PM
I'm fine for everyting except Fizzy Drinks, (although I keep it to diet/zero or whatever the low calorie and sugar stuff is called) I just love having an ice cold soft drink sometimes...

Jaso
11-07-2010, 12:33 AM
I eat sweets bugers etc, luckily I dont gain much fat and my weight stays constant/

Vitez
11-07-2010, 08:23 AM
"Never a truer word spoken, I've lost count of the amount of guys who have walked into my gym and think they're fit cos they've done weights for years. Ten minutes into training and they're ready to puke. i love it!"

s#### you I'm of of those =)

It got better when I switched from classic fitness to kettlebells. But now I don't do weights anymore and I run despite having 10% by eating in McD etc

running and sprinting are essential. I hate it so I'm always saying in my mind "so u'll be a better boxer"

New England
11-07-2010, 03:20 PM
never drink soda or alcohol
maybe soda if i'm like at a movie
might have a beer or two in the summer if it's ice cold and i'm thirsty

i drink water and milk and sometimes fruit juice (oj, etc)

but i LOOOOVe candy

and i drink coffee and tea all the time
i grab a coffe every day at work
and drink tea regularly at home

both aren't good for you at all in terms of nutrition (duh :eek:)

they're all terrible for teeth as well
:biggthump

PowerJab
11-08-2010, 08:56 PM
I recently cut out fizzy drinks, crisps & putting salt on my food, out my diet. It hasn't really been that hard, but still early days. I still eat chocolate but not so much and add a bit of orange squash to my water for taste.

I feel like I've lost a little weight and feel better & cleaner.