View Full Version : New Boxing Product Questionnaire!

derekg89
10-29-2010, 09:17 AM
Hey everyone, huge boxing fan here, former amateur boxer and now studying product design engineering at uni. For my final year project I have proposed to design a new piece of exercise equipment which can be used by boxers suffering hand injuries.
I am gathering info about the subject at the moment and have put together a short questionnaire which will hopefully show that hand injuries are a big problem for boxers! Please complete my questionnaire if you are a boxer, a former boxer, or someone who just takes part for fun. Also leave your name and email if you can, you most likely will not be contacted but its just to prove that a wide range of people carried out my questionnaire!
This should take less than 5 minutes of your time, thanks to everyone who takes part!

My email address is derek.greig@strath.ac.uk if you have anything you want to discuss or be kept up to date with the product development.

derekg89
10-29-2010, 09:18 AM
Apologies! This is the working link...

http://www.surveypirate.com/Survey.aspx?surveyid=23661&sp.mac=1wUz-1c1wmFn-4PNtNU9RA%3d%3d

Thanks guys!

GymRat
10-29-2010, 11:43 PM
Done. It occurred to me that I've never really had more than two injuries that lasted over three days in my four years training. Weird.

Equilibrium
10-30-2010, 10:17 AM
Done, i'd be interested in knowing what you come up with.