View Full Version : Tennisball exercises

GreenTea
08-11-2005, 03:42 AM
Make a hole through the tennisball and pass a rope through it and tie it up. Put the ball hanging down the horizontal sheet of plyeood or something so that it can rebound. The ball should be hanging at your chin level at the end of the 50 cm rope. Start to box.

You can train almost everything with this equipment; accuracy, slipping, weaving, blocking, footwork, combinations etc. and you can do it at your home.

EXIGE
08-11-2005, 12:03 PM
Make a hole through the tennisball and pass a rope through it and tie it up. Put the ball hanging so that it is at your chin level at the end of the 50 cm rope. Start to box.

You can train almost everything with this equipment; accuracy, slipping, weaving, blocking, footwork, combinations etc. and you can do it at your home.
Hmmm good idea man, i doubt ill do it cos i have other exercises for this type of thing but it might help a couple of people especially some people who have joined the forum and who havent boxed over about a month.

Nice one :D.

msocearnaigh
08-18-2005, 08:06 AM
thats a great idea.i do a lot of my training at home.ill definitely be giving this a try.

.Go To Sleep.
08-19-2005, 07:33 PM
Great post, thanks. I cant wait to try it.

rocco1252
08-19-2005, 10:52 PM
it could work...nice post man but thats what I use a double end bag for very similiar though! and alot cheaper