No announcement yet.

Strikeforce: Henderson vs. Babalu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strikeforce: Henderson vs. Babalu

I really wish this was on CBS but this card doesn't look too bad. Looks pretty good for strikeforce standards actually.

MAIN CARD

* Dan Henderson vs. Renato "Babalu" Sobral
    * Herschel Walker vs. TBA
    * Paul Daley vs. Scott Smith
    * Robbie Lawler vs. Matt Lindland
    * Antonio Silva vs. Valentijn Overeem

PRELIMINARY CARD

* Jesse Finney vs. TBA

I'm really looking forward to Smith vs Daley. Thats going to be a freakin war, but most likely I see Daley just mixing it up and picking Smith apart with a perfect mix of punches, kicks, and knees. lawler vs Lindland isn't a bad match up at all, Lindlands pretty much on his last legs but Lawler is coming off a really close loss so I'd expect a fight like this, hopefully lawler doesn't blow it like the Babalu fight and actually gets the brutal KO this time.

The Henderson fight is intriguing too because they fought before and Henderson won a split decision, but that was 10 years ago, Both are more well rounded now. Henderson should get a brutal KO here, but who knows, he better be able to stuff Babalu's takedowns unless he's like BJ and getting too old & his takedown defense is turning to *****.

Worth watching, hopefully another solid fight or two gets added. Not to excited about Hershall Walker but tis whatevers.

I'm hoping Hendo gets the KO, but a decision win seems more likely.

Hopefully Roger Gracie ends up on the card as well. Wiki seems to suggest that he might do.

Comment

This looks like a great card.

I like the match making in this one very much.

Outside of Walker, I'm excited about each one of these fights.

I like Sobral, Daley, Lawler, and Silva to win, but I can easily see any one of those fights going the other way (maybe not the Overeem-Silva fight).

Comment

Wicked card. Im really starting to like strikeforce. They in the future may reallu start to push the UFC in the usa. They have fighters who put up a good tough fight. Nearly every strikeforce card is full of wars and are very enjoyable to watch. Maybe they could team up with DREAM in japan and make a move on the ufc??

Comment

Working...
        X