View Full Version : musty crotch: serious question

dino
08-10-2005, 09:47 AM
after getting out of the shower..like a hour later my crotch is kinda musty...is their something i can do for the scent? the dermatolgist told me something about turmeric powder, is that any good..would it work?

Tony Blitz
08-10-2005, 09:50 AM
put some baby/talcum powder or just spray some liquid deoderant on it.

Although I don't know what "musty" is but I'm guessing it smells of a cheesy sweaty ass?

jack_the_rippuh
08-10-2005, 09:54 AM
You have a yeast infection. I'm putting you on ignore for obvious reasons.

triggerhappy
08-10-2005, 10:08 AM
use axe body spray

08-10-2005, 11:31 AM
Try using soap and water. Try shaving your johnson and freinds, after you get that done, put some cologne on it. That should take care of the problem.

jabsRstiff
08-10-2005, 11:44 AM
after getting out of the shower..like a hour later my crotch is kinda musty...is their something i can do for the scent? the dermatolgist told me something about turmeric powder, is that any good..would it work?

What are you doing- smelling your balls an hour later ?
Just wash 'em real well & stop smelling them, especially if you're in a public place.
Do you bend down & whiff, use your fingers, or have your "buddies" let you know about your BASEMENT balls ?

08-10-2005, 11:56 AM
What are you doing- smelling your balls an hour later ?
Just wash 'em real well & stop smelling them, especially if you're in a public place.
Do you bend down & whiff, use your fingers, or have your "buddies" let you know about your BASEMENT balls ?Whahahahahahaha!!!! Basement balls. LOL! That was funny. :D

triggerhappy
08-10-2005, 12:08 PM
i cant nbeleave we are talking about this lol.

08-10-2005, 12:12 PM
Get rid of the hair, get rid of the smell.

jabsRstiff
08-10-2005, 12:13 PM
get rid of the balls, get rid of ALL his problems.

jack_the_rippuh
08-10-2005, 12:13 PM
You better not get any of this anytime soon.
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/5493/bag7kr.gif

08-10-2005, 12:15 PM
Ummm, have you tried moth ball in your under wear drawer?

jabsRstiff
08-10-2005, 12:17 PM
Jack.....

Did you hold that bag up to your face before you cut the holes out, or did you just sorta guess where to cut the holes ?

08-10-2005, 12:18 PM
Jack.....

Did you hold that bag up to your face before you cut the holes out, or did you just sorta guess where to cut the holes ?
Thanks I just spit soda all over the place. LOL! :D

Tony Blitz
08-10-2005, 12:37 PM
You better not get any of this anytime soon.
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/5493/bag7kr.gif
at first I thought that was a black dildo until I realized it was an actual guy, haha he's got the to be the "blackest ***** on da planet, according to Rick James" :D

jack_the_rippuh
08-10-2005, 01:21 PM
Jack.....

Well thanks alot. You just made a complete fool out of jack_the_rippuh.

RwK
08-10-2005, 01:53 PM
The underlying question here Dino. Is.........would you :hitit:

jack_the_rippuh
08-10-2005, 02:00 PM
The underlying question here Dino. Is.........would you :hitit:

With that post right there the phrase, "Would you?" just surpassed "Who is Mike Jones?" as the question of the year.

Tony Blitz
08-10-2005, 02:07 PM
With that post right there the phrase, "Would you?" just surpassed "Who is Mike Jones?" as the question of the year.
no ****in way dude

Allison
08-10-2005, 02:36 PM
It's my own fault for opening this thread. I saw the title and could have ignored it, but NOOOOO, I had just had to read about musty balls..

jabsRstiff
08-10-2005, 02:44 PM
It's my own fault for opening this thread. I saw the title and could have ignored it, but NOOOOO, I had just had to read about musty balls..

I ask this of you, since you're a woman...

You are seeing a great guy....great-looking, accomplished, funny, nice- but no pushover....
You go to service him like he deserves to be serviced, but his balls are MUSTY....
Do you stop ? Do you forget about all of his great qualities & ditch him because you can't love some musty-balled bastard ?

Allison
08-10-2005, 02:50 PM
I think i would have to know the source of the problem..There has to be a fix to this..

And besides, you're asking the wrong woman. At this point, a man with those qualities could probably have no arms or legs and I'd deal with it.

jabsRstiff
08-10-2005, 02:54 PM
I think i would have to know the source of the problem..There has to be a fix to this..

And besides, you're asking the wrong woman. At this point, a man with those qualities could probably have no arms or legs and I'd deal with it.

Good response.

BTW......A legless guy probably wouldn't have too musty a crotch, because there would be more room for his sack to breath.

There you go Dino....amputation is the best cure !

boxstarr
08-10-2005, 03:09 PM
i still think castration is more likely to get rid of the smell than amputation

jabsRstiff
08-10-2005, 03:12 PM
i still think castration is more likely to get rid of the smell than amputation

Agreed. Either way, somethin' has to get the axe, because a crotch like this poor guy's is a damn disgrace.

jack_the_rippuh
08-10-2005, 03:17 PM
Good response.

BTW......A legless guy probably wouldn't have too musty a crotch, because there would be more room for his sack to breath.

There you go Dino....amputation is the best cure !

The most disgusting thing I've read in a long time and a blatant slap in the face to our soldiers currently serving overseas.

Tony Blitz
08-10-2005, 03:18 PM
The most disgusting thing I've read in a long time and a blatant slap in the face to our soldiers currently serving overseas.
sorry, I honestly don't see how he was trying to link the two together

jabsRstiff
08-10-2005, 03:23 PM

I'm sorry. I forgot how musty one's balls can get, when wearing fatigues in a damn desert.
Sorry for my insensitivity.

jack_the_rippuh
08-10-2005, 03:24 PM
sorry, I honestly don't see how he was trying to link the two together

You'd have to have been here back in the day when he use to **** talk soldiers and war veterans.

I already know his style and what road he's going down. Take it from me, man.

jabsRstiff
08-10-2005, 03:26 PM
Lmao..................!

jack_the_rippuh
08-10-2005, 03:26 PM
I'm sorry. I forgot how musty one's balls can get, when wearing fatigues in a damn desert.
Sorry for my insensitivity.

Listen, you little boy.
I can tolerate you trashing on Tyson.
I can tolerate you **** talking about Floyd Mayweather Sr.
I can tolerate you calling Ray Leonard a douche.

But if you ever disrespect my country again and the people who fought for it, I'm going to put you on ignore. I don't mean to be an *******, but don't let it happen again. I'm serious.

jabsRstiff
08-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Listen, you little boy.
I can tolerate you trashing on Tyson.
I can tolerate you **** talking about Floyd Mayweather Sr.
I can tolerate you calling Ray Leonard a douche.

But if you ever disrespect my country again and the people who fought for it, I'm going to put you on ignore. I don't mean to be an *******, but don't let it happen again. I'm serious.

When have I ever said anything bad about Ray leonard ?

the_roo
08-10-2005, 03:35 PM
I ask this of you, since you're a woman...

You are seeing a great guy....great-looking, accomplished, funny, nice- but no pushover....
You go to service him like he deserves to be serviced, but his balls are MUSTY....
Do you stop ? Do you forget about all of his great qualities & ditch him because you can't love some musty-balled bastard ?

HAHAHA musty-balled bastard HAHAHA

ps - just shave them dude, chicks dig it

jack_the_rippuh
08-10-2005, 03:37 PM
When have I ever said anything bad about Ray leonard ?

I know you better than you think I do. You think I don't know about all that **** talking you were doing back in '87 after Ray beat your boy Hagler?

Allison
08-10-2005, 03:51 PM
HAHAHA musty-balled bastard HAHAHA

ps - just shave them dude, chicks dig it

No they don't. Baldness down there is about as attractive as the image that "musty balls" puts in my head in the first place. True, we don't like having to go in with a machete, but we also like for men to look like men.

EXIGE
08-10-2005, 03:56 PM
Whatever you do dont just spray any type of deodrant down there cos it increases the chances of cancer i hear.

Allison
08-10-2005, 03:57 PM
May I also add that there is nothing pleasurable about being stabbed with 2 mm-long pubic hairs.

jabsRstiff
08-10-2005, 03:59 PM
I know you better than you think I do. You think I don't know about all that **** talking you were doing back in '87 after Ray beat your boy Hagler?

I was just a dumb kid then, sore that his hero lost.

After Tyson suffers his 32nd KO loss, & you're 38 years old, you'll come to grips too, Jackie.

nance
08-10-2005, 04:04 PM
No they don't. Baldness down there is about as attractive as the image that "musty balls" puts in my head in the first place. True, we don't like having to go in with a machete, but we also like for men to look like men.

Hear hear!! Good post Allison!!

Tony Blitz
08-10-2005, 04:04 PM
Whatever you do dont just spray any type of deodrant down there cos it increases the chances of cancer i hear.
dude everything gives cancer nowadays

the_roo
08-10-2005, 04:05 PM

whatever floats your boat ;)

I think baldness down there is more hygienic and I have received nothing but positive feedback...

If you like picking hairs out your teeth that's your business :D

jack_the_rippuh
08-10-2005, 04:08 PM
I was just a dumb kid then, sore that his hero lost.

After Tyson suffers his 32nd KO loss, & you're 38 years old, you'll come to grips too, Jackie.

Hey can we please leave Mike out of this. No one will ever touch the things he's accomplished in this sport. Let's just leave it at that. But back to what we were talking about with the whole Ray Leonard thing...it wasn't until recently you've accepted it and stopped with the whole bitterness.

nance
08-10-2005, 04:43 PM

Have you tried changing soaps? Sometimes that can make a world of difference.

riz
08-10-2005, 05:07 PM
hey comon boys, were guys its our job to talk like this, and if we need help we could go to this forum lol.
umm ye get all the fur out of there

jack_the_rippuh
08-17-2005, 04:33 PM
I'm suprised a chick didn't make a thread about this first....except for her body part. I don't want to say it and be vulgar.

BLOODSHED
08-17-2005, 05:08 PM
you need some lotrisome cream. my is a doc.

Tony Blitz
08-17-2005, 05:12 PM
I'm suprised a chick didn't make a thread about this first....except for her body part. I don't want to say it and be vulgar.
did you mean her VAGINA?

Sir Fancylot
08-17-2005, 05:13 PM
did you mean her VAGINA?

FRONTAL AREA

Diamonds on my clit.

kaps
08-17-2005, 05:20 PM
Baby powder man, but dont cake it on or it will make a nasty paste....

RwK
08-17-2005, 05:21 PM
Spray some Lysol on the little guy.

jack_the_rippuh
08-17-2005, 06:30 PM
FRONTAL AREA

Diamonds on my clit.

Such a dirty word. Everytime I read it or hear someone say it I get this disgusting taste in my mouth.