View Full Version : What the ****, ps3 is gay with their forced firmware updates now i cant get a demo!

starkiller
10-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Because if I update my firmware there's a chance that my ps3 won't be able to be hacked by hackers! I heard people are now cracking the ps3's so you can play full games on it without paying 65 bucks for a new game! But if I update my firmware to try and play the new star wars unleashed 2 demo then I'm screwed! What should I do? Update for the demo or don't update?

-Hyperion-
10-12-2010, 05:13 PM
the hackers are gonna need to update their sh.it regularly if they wanna keep in bussiness....you dont even have it yet, so stop being a psycho and update your s.hit

starkiller
10-12-2010, 05:29 PM
the hackers are gonna need to update their sh.it regularly if they wanna keep in bussiness....you dont even have it yet, so stop being a psycho and update your s.hit

POO POO sandwiches with overpriced games at 65 bucks.

one-Punch
10-12-2010, 06:23 PM
I barely buy PS3 games unless it is exclusive or really good. Last game I bought was Red Dead. And I wasn't impressed.

starkiller
10-12-2010, 06:27 PM
I barely buy PS3 games unless it is exclusive or really good. Last game I bought was Red Dead. And I wasn't impressed.

Last ps3 game I bought was Naughty Bear for ps3 for like 50 bucks(thats the price the game was new). I got a cool statue with the game but the game is ****. Also, the last good game I bought was Yakuza 3 for the ps3. I enjoyed that game.

ShatteredGlass
10-12-2010, 07:13 PM
I never buy games anymore, what with emulators there are millions of free games from the ps2 and before then that you can get for free

Zig Zag.
10-12-2010, 07:43 PM
stop being a tight ***** and buy them or rent the games.

or get a flashed Xbox 360 and download your games for that

starkiller
10-12-2010, 07:46 PM
stop being a tight ***** and buy them or rent the games.

or get a flashed Xbox 360 and download your games for that

I've had flashed 360's dimwit, both got redrings of death because xbox360 is a turd console. BTW, you're as ugly and fat as that fat kid in my sig.

Zig Zag.
10-12-2010, 08:13 PM
I've had flashed 360's dimwit, both got redrings of death because xbox360 is a turd console. BTW, you're as ugly and fat as that fat kid in my sig.

dont you see how big i am? i'd knock you out with ease, you little piece of ****.

whatchu gonna do?

Ether
10-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Last ps3 game I bought was Naughty Bear for ps3 for like 50 bucks(thats the price the game was new). I got a cool statue with the game but the game is ****. Also, the last good game I bought was Yakuza 3 for the ps3. I enjoyed that game.

stop buying garbage ass games, play that **** on your 360 or dl a pc version. Use your ps3 for exclusives and blurays. Was the update the 3D bluray update? and since you're serious business about PC' power - do you even have the necessary equipment to play a ill pc exclusive coming like Diablo 3? every year or two it's required to update graphics cards right for newer games?

starkiller
10-13-2010, 01:03 AM
dont you see how big i am? i'd knock you out with ease, you little piece of ****.

whatchu gonna do?

You wouldn't know me out, I'm bigger then you and have muscles. I'm 200 pounds old man! And I jog all the time while you're eating mcdonalds! Go eat more fat, you fat old 55 year old!

Rick Grimes
10-13-2010, 07:44 AM
Go get a hacked 360 and download as many games as you want for free.

Zig Zag.
10-13-2010, 08:11 AM
You wouldn't know me out, I'm bigger then you and have muscles. I'm 200 pounds old man! And I jog all the time while you're eating mcdonalds! Go eat more fat, you fat old 55 year old!

u want a piece of me?

bring it on, cunt

squealpiggy
10-13-2010, 09:06 AM
How about stop being a cheap poor bastard and pay people for their work on game development.

-PANDA-
10-13-2010, 09:44 AM
How about stop being a cheap poor bastard and pay people for their work on game development.

if theyd release a good game every 2 months panda would buy the games...

used to do that back in '08 too...actually it was every single month

now we cant install a different OS and have to install a load of BS software that only limits the power of this system and never adds anything new

would u buy a pc if u could only use the cpu to a limited extent?

its not just a game console anymore...if sony wants to advertise it like that they shouldnt add all these extra functions and take them away because hackers are always going to find a way to hack it again

squealpiggy
10-13-2010, 10:41 AM
if theyd release a good game every 2 months panda would buy the games...

used to do that back in '08 too...actually it was every single month

now we cant install a different OS and have to install a load of BS software that only limits the power of this system and never adds anything new

would u buy a pc if u could only use the cpu to a limited extent?

its not just a game console anymore...if sony wants to advertise it like that they shouldnt add all these extra functions and take them away because hackers are always going to find a way to hack it again

I can understand that angle - if limiting your machine is the price you pay for fighting piracy is the price too high?

But I have no sympathy whatsoever when somebody is *****ing about how they can't download games for free if they install an update. If it wasn't for cheap robbing bastards like that there wouldn't BE a need to have the new firmware release!

If you can't afford the price tag on new games, guess what? You're SOL. You don't have a right to play them. Save up some money or wait until the price drops.

*El Prieto*
10-14-2010, 08:42 PM
I can understand that angle - if limiting your machine is the price you pay for fighting piracy is the price too high?

But I have no sympathy whatsoever when somebody is *****ing about how they can't download games for free if they install an update. If it wasn't for cheap robbing bastards like that there wouldn't BE a need to have the new firmware release!

If you can't afford the price tag on new games, guess what? You're SOL. You don't have a right to play them. Save up some money or wait until the price drops.

What he said.