View Full Version : Creatine ??

sugarrob2
10-12-2010, 05:31 AM
Would you say it would help with boxing training .My goals are to increas lower limb strength , fitness and stamina and also roadwork times for boxing .I don't want to gain size but increase strength and also for bagwork and sparring

Darkstranger
10-12-2010, 10:48 AM
I never used Creatine when I boxed, only for lifting. I've always responded well to Creatine, some people don't. Some people experience muscle cramps, so the advise is to make sure you get enough water.

T.Horton
10-12-2010, 11:14 AM
Would you say it would help with boxing training .My goals are to increas lower limb strength , fitness and stamina and also roadwork times for boxing .I don't want to gain size but increase strength and also for bagwork and sparringI go one month on, one month off and I use it generally for my cardio/interval work. I have had great success with something called micronized Creatine. I don't like to lift with it due to the water retention and the fake look it gives your muscles but I definitely get an extra boost using it and staying hydrated. Especially now when I am working out twice a day.

Jack3d
10-12-2010, 12:47 PM
Strength is acquired through training, not from a supplement.

So if you want a strong lower body. Start doing heavy squats, step ups, box jumps, pistols, depth jumps, Squat Jumps, Deadlifts, one legged SLDL's etc.

These exercises will improve your leg strength, power and explosiveness.

Sugarj
10-12-2010, 06:47 PM
I'm not a fan of any product that requires you to continually take it to maintain the performance you've gained whilst using it.

Expect a drop off in performance, strength or appearance of your physique when and if you do stop taking it.......and if you continue using it, hell its expensive over a calendar year.

I'm a great believer in natural training, natural foods and a good diet. Creatine will improve your performance taken in the correct doses, with the correct hydration and with a good exercise program.....but do you really want to feel that your gains are largely down to your creatine? And that when you stop taking it you will notice a dip? If you train really hard you'll feel much prouder of your fitness if you do it without creatine.

Its the closest thing to legal steroids for me. This might anger some, I'm more leanient when it comes to professional athletes using it.....as they can be expected to ride the system to the last legal millisecond. But for the average amateur/gym user or fitness enthusiast I'm not a fan.

Chex31
10-12-2010, 07:30 PM
I'm not a fan of any product that requires you to continually take it to maintain the performance you've gained whilst using it.

Expect a drop off in performance, strength or appearance of your physique when and if you do stop taking it.......and if you continue using it, hell its expensive over a calendar year.

I'm a great believer in natural training, natural foods and a good diet. Creatine will improve your performance taken in the correct doses, with the correct hydration and with a good exercise program.....but do you really want to feel that your gains are largely down to your creatine? And that when you stop taking it you will notice a dip? If you train really hard you'll feel much prouder of your fitness if you do it without creatine.

Its the closest thing to legal steroids for me. This might anger some, I'm more leanient when it comes to professional athletes using it.....as they can be expected to ride the system to the last legal millisecond. But for the average amateur/gym user or fitness enthusiast I'm not a fan.
Co-sign:boxing:

Jack3d
10-12-2010, 10:30 PM

You can easily say this about Water and Food

Sugarj
10-13-2010, 05:39 AM
You can easily say this about Water and Food

We need water and food to survive regardless of whether we take creatine.

T.Horton
10-13-2010, 08:07 AM
We need water and food to survive regardless of whether we take creatine.don't we need both to create creatine in our body as well my brother?

Sugarj
10-13-2010, 10:01 AM
Hi Mate,

Our bodies develop testosterone and growth hormone too. Plus natural steroids. Its a bit different if we were buying these off the shelf to boost performance (all are banned in professional athletics testing), I wouldn't be too much of a fan of that either for the casual non professional competitor. Its just not natural.

Jack3d
10-13-2010, 12:04 PM
We need water and food to survive regardless of whether we take creatine.

this is what you said

In order to maintain your weight, to recover from exercise, to perform exercise, you need to eat food. Protein, Carbohydrates, Fats, Water.

The moment you slack on your eating habits your performance takes a plunge, just like with creatine use.

So really, I don't see the difference

josh-hill
10-13-2010, 01:04 PM
also it can be risky and mess up your kidneys or liver. cant remember which. one of them. i think drinking LOADS of water helps.

Sugarj
10-13-2010, 04:02 PM
this is what you said

In order to maintain your weight, to recover from exercise, to perform exercise, you need to eat food. Protein, Carbohydrates, Fats, Water.

The moment you slack on your eating habits your performance takes a plunge, just like with creatine use.

Fair enough, I'm not on a moral high horse. I've trained alongside many friends who have taken creatine since the 90s when it seemed to become popular and I only share my views when its asked of me.

I've seen the benefits, advantages and disadvantages of creatine use. I've seen youngsters quit training because they couldn't afford to keep buying creatine and they became disillusioned with their resulting dip in performance. I've also seem gym guys treat the 'quick results' from creatine as a stepping stone to taking anabolic steriods for the next 'quick result' stage, when their performance increases start to stagnate.

Creatine really does help to a level above that of a good diet and because of that......and its complicated extraction and manufacture, it just comes across to me as an artificial performance enhancer. It does work in the correct doses, no doubt.

In my own training I'm forever setting goals, trying to lift more, run faster track times, punch harder. I'm well aware that were I to start taking creatine then these goals would be achieved easier and quicker..............and that when I were to stop taking creatine my performance would dip. That puts emphasis on the product and not the athlete. I'm convinced that the athlete who puts the work in naturally to attain their goals will be more rewarded than the 'quick result' creatine subscribers.

A good diet is natural and very inexpensive in comparison, I dont liken the guy who chooses to eat rubbish and loses performance to the guy who genuinely cant afford to buy creatine and loses performance.

I'm not judging creatine users, I just wouldn't recommend it.

F l i c k e r
10-13-2010, 04:16 PM
creatine is fine to use if you know your goals.

Everyone that I have seen comment about creatine on Boxing scene talks about how it makes your gain mass.

Well...... if you don't want to gain mass, don't train to gain mass. Ie: Lift heavy weights and/or heavy things.

But anyways, from personal experience. Creatine is legit. When I did use it, I would go on forever and ever without muscle fatigue. Never put on mass or got bulky. Also, depending on which type/brand of creatine you use, you may or may not hold water weight. I used MRI's CE2 which kept you from holding excess water.

Sugarj
10-13-2010, 04:20 PM
creatine is fine to use if you know your goals.

Everyone that I have seen comment about creatine on Boxing scene talks about how it makes your gain mass.

Well...... if you don't want to gain mass, don't train to gain mass. Ie: Lift heavy weights and/or heavy things.

But anyways, from personal experience. Creatine is legit. When I did use it, I would go on forever and ever without muscle fatigue. Never put on mass or got bulky. Also, depending on which type/brand of creatine you use, you may or may not hold water weight. I used MRI's CE2 which kept you from holding excess water.

And when you stopped using it......let me guess, you got fatigued again?

Compare that to the guy that got to that level of fitness without creatine, now that person will be more likely to maintain their performance with pride, not the next creatine purchase.

Jack3d
10-13-2010, 05:06 PM
And when you stopped using it......let me guess, you got fatigued again?

Compare that to the guy that got to that level of fitness without creatine, now that person will be more likely to maintain their performance with pride, not the next creatine purchase.

But what about the guy who's performance and fitness level can't be maintained anymore because he can't afford to buy 6 dozen egg cartons, 2-3 packages of Chicken Breast, Brown Rice, 3 gallons of Milk, organic meats and produce and 16 cans of tuna every week?

Your performance taking a dip because you stopped using creatine and your performance taking a dip because you can't afford the food necessary to sustain it... there is no difference

Jack3d
10-13-2010, 05:08 PM
also it can be risky and mess up your kidneys or liver. cant remember which. one of them. i think drinking LOADS of water helps.

The kidney thing is a myth. The recommended dosage (5g/day) of Creatine Mono (the only proven effective form of Creatine) is all you need.

You would need to take huge amounts daily for a sustained period of time to experience anything close to that.

Sugarj
10-13-2010, 05:23 PM
But what about the guy who's performance and fitness level can't be maintained anymore because he can't afford to buy 6 dozen egg cartons, 2-3 packages of Chicken Breast, Brown Rice, 3 gallons of Milk, organic meats and produce and 16 cans of tuna every week?

Your performance taking a dip because you stopped using creatine and your performance taking a dip because you can't afford the food necessary to sustain it... there is no difference

No, because the listing and quantity of food you've specified 'every week' would support the much larger bodybuilding/heavyweight type of guy. Not the average athlete. '6 dozen egg cartons' a week! Hee hee.

Remember creatine is a suppliment to a diet that is already expected to be complete and (certainly in the bodybuilding sense, protein rich). Creatine is not a food substitute! You still need to eat well also!

The guy that would need to buy that list would need a substantial amount of food in addition to the creatine regardless!

SBleeder
10-13-2010, 05:23 PM
I don't care if others use it, it's not an illegal substance. I just know that if I were to use it, I'd feel like a cheating scumbag every time I stepped in the ring.

bcfc
10-13-2010, 11:40 PM
i have a **** load of it at home, i get it free with my protein shake, never used it. abit too tried and tested for me. im old fasioned

Spartacus Sully
10-13-2010, 11:47 PM
this is what you said

ok then ill stop eating creatine and you stop eating food and lets see who still successfully improves their performance, if creatine and food were analogous then we should both be able to improve our performance.

Darkstranger
10-14-2010, 04:58 AM

Creatine is a natural substance found in food. It helps you recover slightly quicker than normal but it's nowhere near what steroids can do.
Steroids and creatine shouldn't even be in the same sentence.

Creatine is natural, steroids are artificial. That's why steroids are banned and creatine isn't.

Creatine is not cheating.

sugarrob2
10-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Creatine is a natural substance found in food. It helps you recover slightly quicker than normal but it's nowhere near what steroids can do.

Creatine is natural, steroids are artificial. That's why steroids are banned and creatine isn't.

Thing is to get your creatine out of food you need to eat a hell of a load of beef I think (bodybuilders etc) .It's good and working for me .I've bombed up on it and it's helping alot with strength and fitness for boxing training .

Sugarj
10-14-2010, 12:17 PM

I've never said creatine is cheating. My paragraph 4 makes this perfectly clear.

The creatine that you buy is complicatedly manufactured to becoming the product you buy. True, it is found in small quantities in steak for example. The extraction process makes it very unnatural. It would take quite a number of steaks to make up the creatine that bodybuilders take sometimes daily.

I agree that anabolic steroids are far worse, but I've seen the quick results from creatine lead to gym users going that route. I'd say that creatine makes more than a 'slight' difference.

Each unto their own, I'm not judging.....but I'll never recommend it.

I'll leave you with a little analogy:

2 athletes both preparing for a 10K run. One has taken creatine for the last three months, the other just natural food. Both can run it in identical speeds at present.

Now, lock both in a house with only natural food present for one month. Who wins the race? Most likely the one who didn't take creatine in the lead up.

sugarrob2
10-14-2010, 01:50 PM
I've never said creatine is cheating. My paragraph 4 makes this perfectly clear.

The creatine that you buy is complicatedly manufactured to becoming the product you by. True, it is found in small quantities in steak for example. The extraction process makes it very unnatural. It would take quite a number of steaks to make up the creatine that bodybuilders take sometimes daily.

I agree that anabolic steroids are far worse, but I've seen the quick results from creatine lead to gym users going that route. I'd say that creatine makes more than a 'slight' difference.

Each unto their own, I'm not judging.....but I'll never recommend it.

I'll leave you with a little analogy:

2 athletes both preparing for a 10K run. One has taken creatine for the last three months, the other just natural food. Both can run it in identical speeds at present.

Now, lock both in a house with only natural food present for one month. Who wins the race? Most likely the one who didn't take creatine in the lead up.

What happens if the guy on creatine is on natural foods as well .He wins the race.

Sugarj
10-14-2010, 02:51 PM
What happens if the guy on creatine is on natural foods as well .He wins the race.

No, they both can only eat natural foods in the final month before the race.

The point is that the performance edge that creatine gives dissipates when the user stops taking it. This emphasises that the 'natural' athlete is actually 'naturally' fitter. The creatine user would need to keep his uptake to match or beat the natural athlete.

Its no big deal, I'm not making a song and dance about it. Creatine is legal and if I were a professional athlete I probably would take it too, if only because it would be my duty to push every last millisecond out my body legally in representing for example my country. I just think it offers an expensive performance advantage that I dont feel is natural.

Darkstranger
10-14-2010, 06:33 PM
No, they both can only eat natural foods in the final month before the race.

The point is that the performance edge that creatine gives dissipates when the user stops taking it. This emphasises that the 'natural' athlete is actually 'naturally' fitter. The creatine user would need to keep his uptake to match or beat the natural athlete.

Its no big deal, I'm not making a song and dance about it. Creatine is legal and if I were a professional athlete I probably would take it too, if only because it would be my duty to push every last millisecond out my body legally in representing for example my country. I just think it offers an expensive performance advantage that I dont feel is natural.

I hear what your saying mate. Creatine isn't expensive though and is actually quite good value for money. My 1kg/2.2lb bag cost me 7.99 which approx $5. On 10g a day, it lasts for ages.

Creatine improved my bench and standing overhead press, but I actually squatted 500lbs before I introduced creatine. I take it because it helps me recover in time for my next gruelling training session, but if my daily calorie consumption was insufficient, the creatine wouldn't be anywhere near as effective.

The same actually goes for guys who juice. If their diet and training isn't on point and they haven't got the genetics , the steroids won't do much for them.

My reference to cheating wasn't aimed at you by the way mate.

Sugarj
10-15-2010, 05:58 AM
I hear what your saying mate. Creatine isn't expensive though and is actually quite good value for money. My 1kg/2.2lb bag cost me 7.99 which approx $5. On 10g a day, it lasts for ages.

Creatine improved my bench and standing overhead press, but I actually squatted 500lbs before I introduced creatine. I take it because it helps me recover in time for my next gruelling training session, but if my daily calorie consumption was insufficient, the creatine wouldn't be anywhere near as effective.

The same actually goes for guys who juice. If their diet and training isn't on point and they haven't got the genetics , the steroids won't do much for them.

Cheers bud, never a hard feeling. Yep 7.99 is less expensive than I'm used to seeing, some of the premium brands are shocking though.

You are absolutely right about steroids too, I've seen some training buddies become more ripped than Bruce Lee, others just become waterlogged flabsters. Not my cup of tea! Ha ha

Clegg
10-15-2010, 10:12 AM

Have you noticed any negative effects from it? I've heard some say that it causes water retention, leading to a softer/less defined look? How is your endurance on it?

Ukr_Alex
10-15-2010, 12:04 PM
Have you noticed any negative effects from it? I've heard some say that it causes water retention, leading to a softer/less defined look? How is your endurance on it?

Depends on the creatine. I tried tricreatine malate and I think it doesnt retain water. Here are reasons why. When I go off it I dont drop in weight. And I just dont look bloated. But I might be tripping out...

----

Guys who are against creatine, I wonder why. Lets say someone suppliments with it for a while, where is the harm? It helps you recover quicker and work more. In the time you were using it, you got stronger. That strength doesnt go away when you stop using it. You already built that muscle up. It's not like creatine is an energy drink.

Sure you might not have the same amount of energy, but your muscle doesnt suddenly disappear because you stopped using it.

Darkstranger
10-15-2010, 02:43 PM

No negative effects for me. I don't box any more and I don't lift weights for physique. I'm into Powerlifting, so Creatine is perfect for my goals. It does make you retain water but it isn't noticable unless you're super lean. The dilemma for a boxer would be making weight, the water retention obviously makes your weight go up slightly.

Sugarj
10-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Depends on the creatine. I tried tricreatine malate and I think it doesnt retain water. Here are reasons why. When I go off it I dont drop in weight. And I just dont look bloated. But I might be tripping out...

----

Guys who are against creatine, I wonder why. Lets say someone suppliments with it for a while, where is the harm? It helps you recover quicker and work more. In the time you were using it, you got stronger. That strength doesnt go away when you stop using it. You already built that muscle up. It's not like creatine is an energy drink.

Sure you might not have the same amount of energy, but your muscle doesnt suddenly disappear because you stopped using it.

There is no harm in taking it that we yet know of barring some kidney, water retention issues. Long time usage may yet show up some interesting results over the decades, but thats not for me or anyone else to say right now. Its not illegal, I just think that for every advantage there is a disadvantage.

As for what I've highlighted in bold, I have seen people's physiques depreciate quite noticeably after they stopped taking creatine over the period of perhaps a month. I've seen folks have to drop their weights quite a few kilos also. As I've said in previous posts, i have seen guys become so disheartened that they have quit their training because they couldn't match their performance when taking creatine.....and the cost made it a real issue.

I train alongside folks who take allsorts of dubious suppliments/enhancers and am not judgemental at all. Each unto his own but I'm not a fan of creatine.

No hard feelings.

Trick
10-16-2010, 04:15 PM
As I don't eat much red meat or fish I take about 2-3g a day. No weight gain, and I suppose it helps a little- though most people take 2-3x more. I just keep it at a low dose to make sure I don't put on any weight. As for cost- one $30 container lasts me like 5-6 months.

colly10
11-12-2010, 06:21 PM

Creatine would be unlikely to make much of a difference in performance over 10k anyway. It's useful for short burst high intensity activity, thats why bodybuilders use it, it's not really useful for distance running.

Correct diet for your goals is far more important, i've taken Creatine for a while (mono, cee, kre-alkalyn) and changing my diet for stength gains was far more effective for me than any supplement ever was

You have spoke about the manufacturing process making it unnatural, would you feel the same about taking Whey or casein? What about multivitamin tabs, thats hardly natural either or glucosimine for your joints. These are all things that I can just change my diet to get more of if I want. It makes no difference how they extract it from food, I just don't fancy eating loads of chicken fillets (or similar)

It depends on the type and how much of it you take, I only take it before training and I don't use mono any more and I don't get bloat

i have seen guys become so disheartened that they have quit their training because they couldn't match their performance when taking creatine.....and the cost made it a real issue.

Thats probably mainly a placebo effect, i've never notice much difference in my training without it. The only supplement i've ever noticed a real difference in performance with was NO, I stopped taking that though cause it was hard on the stomach so I used to through up if I pushed myself hard on it. I felt on edge when I took it as well, just didn't like it

Sugarj
11-13-2010, 12:11 PM
Creatine would be unlikely to make much of a difference in performance over 10k anyway. It's useful for short burst high intensity activity, thats why bodybuilders use it, it's not really useful for distance running.

Correct diet for your goals is far more important, i've taken Creatine for a while (mono, cee, kre-alkalyn) and changing my diet for stength gains was far more effective for me than any supplement ever was

You have spoke about the manufacturing process making it unnatural, would you feel the same about taking Whey or casein? What about multivitamin tabs, thats hardly natural either or glucosimine for your joints. These are all things that I can just change my diet to get more of if I want. It makes no difference how they extract it from food, I just don't fancy eating loads of chicken fillets (or similar)

It depends on the type and how much of it you take, I only take it before training and I don't use mono any more and I don't get bloat

Thats probably mainly a placebo effect, i've never notice much difference in my training without it. The only supplement i've ever noticed a real difference in performance with was NO, I stopped taking that though cause it was hard on the stomach so I used to through up if I pushed myself hard on it. I felt on edge when I took it as well, just didn't like it

Thats fair enough, I do know runners and boxers who take creatine and swear by it. I have never taken it myself, so I can only comment on the performance of gym colleagues.............whose performance has been noticeably improved after taking it.

As for the placebo effect, who knows?

As for natural products I must admit I dont take protein shakes. Iron tablets, vitamins C,B and E are my only non diet suppliment. But they aren't performance enhancers.

Perhaps I'll give creatine a go on a trial basis to see if my performance improves drastically. I keep a training diary, if my results improve more than usual we have our answer, likewise if I notice no improvement. I dont like to rely on a suppliment for improved performance.

Perhaps I'm being a little harsh on creatine users, its just not my cup of tea.

check hook
11-13-2010, 06:43 PM
Would you say it would help with boxing training .My goals are to increas lower limb strength , fitness and stamina and also roadwork times for boxing .I don't want to gain size but increase strength and also for bagwork and sparring

not a fan of creatine, even though i have no basis for that as iv'e never used it....lol!

I like to use:

HORLEYS Ripped Factors (Whey isolate). It's a product from New Zealand, designed to help you retain muscle + recover etc and enhance growth, but also to lose body fat. Seems that it would suit your needs. It's top quality.

colly10
11-18-2010, 07:01 PM
Perhaps I'll give creatine a go on a trial basis to see if my performance improves drastically. I keep a training diary, if my results improve more than usual we have our answer, likewise if I notice no improvement. I dont like to rely on a suppliment for improved performance.

Give it a go and let us know how it goes for you. You should notice an improvement for short burst high intensity excercise because the main benefit of creatine is that it helps recycle ATP (adenosine triphosphate) which is your muscles energy of choice for high intensity bursts. The body has very little ATP supply so recycling it helps.

At the same time, saying that you feel like your lacking something without it is a bit much in my mind unless your mentally dependent on it. If you feel like your missing something it can be hard to motive yourself to work as hard as you would if you believed it was the creatine rather than your determination that used to do the work

The toughest training I do is my circuit training (all weights), it's torture but i've been doing it for 2 years. I've done it with and without creatine. While I feel that I perform slightly better with creatine I don't feel i'm lacking anything without it.

The gains you make on it either should not really be lost. It allows you to push yourself that slight bit harder and by pushing yourself a little more you gain a bit more strength. That muscle you gained from pushing yourself a bit harder is still there when you stop taking it and that muscle will still be there to give you the extra strength you need to maintain it.

Thats my understanding of it anyway

Clegg
11-19-2010, 12:32 AM
Give it a go and let us know how it goes for you. You should notice an improvement for short burst high intensity excercise because the main benefit of creatine is that it helps recycle ATP (adenosine triphosphate) which is your muscles energy of choice for high intensity bursts. The body has very little ATP supply so recycling it helps.

At the same time, saying that you feel like your lacking something without it is a bit much in my mind unless your mentally dependent on it. If you feel like your missing something it can be hard to motive yourself to work as hard as you would if you believed it was the creatine rather than your determination that used to do the work

The toughest training I do is my circuit training (all weights), it's torture but i've been doing it for 2 years. I've done it with and without creatine. While I feel that I perform slightly better with creatine I don't feel i'm lacking anything without it.

The gains you make on it either should not really be lost. It allows you to push yourself that slight bit harder and by pushing yourself a little more you gain a bit more strength. That muscle you gained from pushing yourself a bit harder is still there when you stop taking it and that muscle will still be there to give you the extra strength you need to maintain it.

Thats my understanding of it anyway

Is this from taking mono or one of the other types?

T.Horton
11-19-2010, 08:16 AM
great thread lads!

aciovacco
11-19-2010, 10:35 AM
Creatine is good for muscle endurance if taken properly, but as soon as you stop taking it you will loose what you have gained. Creatine basically makes your muscle bodies retain water, which will also cause you to gain water weight. It also requires a lengthy loading time to get a full effect. If you want a good supplement that will help you with sparring, endurance and an overall edge check out USP Labs Jack3d. It rocks!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me, or email me directly.

colly10
11-19-2010, 03:28 PM
Is this from taking mono or one of the other types?

I've tried mono, ethyl ester and kre-alkalyn. I don't take mono anymore as it's known to cause bloat although I can't remember whether it did or not.
I always take it in tablet form as well because I think this protects it better from being converted to creatinine by moisture in the air (which is something you want to avoid)

colly10
11-19-2010, 03:43 PM
Creatine is good for muscle endurance if taken properly, but as soon as you stop taking it you will loose what you have gained. Creatine basically makes your muscle bodies retain water, which will also cause you to gain water weight. It also requires a lengthy loading time to get a full effect. If you want a good supplement that will help you with sparring, endurance and an overall edge check out USP Labs Jack3d. It rocks!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me, or email me directly.

You know that jack3d contains creatine monohydrate ye? So if your worried about creatine causing bloat or believe you'll loose the benefit when you stop taking it then there no point in taking Jack3D.

It's other ingredients are Arginine (which is used to make NO) and caffeine which help ye work harder but you certainly won't work as hard when you stop taking them

Nitric Oxide supplements make some people sick and on edge as well (including myself)

Sugarj
11-19-2010, 04:00 PM
Heres a link to some advantages and disadvantages:

http://www.creatine-monohydrate.org/creatine-advantages-disadvantages.htm

I dont like the idea of penis shrinkage or male breast formation! Hair loss too!!!

Na, I'm not running the risk. Train hard and eat a good diet, thats the best way for me!

Darkstranger
11-19-2010, 05:17 PM

I dont like the idea of penis shrinkage or male breast formation! Hair loss too!!!

Na, I'm not running the risk. Train hard and eat a good diet, thats the best way for me!

lol, only steroids could cause those kind of sides due to shutting down the body's natural test production.

Creatine is safe to use mate.

colly10
11-19-2010, 06:39 PM

You don't know what your missing, I love my new breasts.
No in reality these side affects are not known because they're so rare, if enough people are taking something your always going to get the odd one that it doesn't agree with.
I see it as zero risk for me, not everyone is built the same though so there'll always be one or 2.
I mean even if you take everyday foods, somebody somewhere will react badly to foods you eat as part of your everyday diet

As said above though, all those side affects are associated with steroids (which is obviously very different to creatine)

Kevin714
11-20-2010, 04:26 PM
Creatine sucks man. It's basically just water weight. It'll blow you up some. You won't even be that much stronger. You're diet will help more than Creatine