View Full Version : Best value for PS3 headset???

MidnightSpecial
10-10-2010, 02:27 PM
I know you can get bluetooth pieces for PS3

but my thing is i dont give a **** if its fancy or looks cool

if it works it works IMO

what is the best valued headset for the PS3?

- v e t -
10-10-2010, 02:28 PM
when i bought Warhawk it came with just a standard jabra BT that you can buy online for $10 or so...

works great, but i never use it.. not my thing to talk on games like that :)

MidnightSpecial
10-10-2010, 02:31 PM
when i bought Warhawk it came with just a standard jabra BT that you can buy online for $10 or so...

gotta get it for MOH tomorrow night

i talk major **** when it comes to games

go get it so i can blow your ass up

**** MW2

:friday:

- v e t -
10-10-2010, 02:32 PM
gotta get it for MOH tomorrow night

i talk major **** when it comes to games

go get it so i can blow your ass up

**** MW2

:friday:

no homo ?

Mannie Phresh
10-10-2010, 02:32 PM
i got suckered into the sony brand name hype and bought a ps3 sony brand blutooth headset. it works great has great distance i can go upstairs on the other side of my house and still talk but for 50 bucks it was a rip.

MidnightSpecial
10-10-2010, 02:34 PM
i got suckered into the sony brand name hype and bought a ps3 sony brand blutooth headset. it works great has great distance i can go upstairs on the other side of my house and still talk but for 50 bucks it was a rip.

hell from the front of my apt to the back it aint even 40 feet :lol1:

i just want something cheap and reliable

MidnightSpecial
10-10-2010, 02:36 PM
no homo ?

full homo

i went up to gamestop yesterday and i know the guy who works there pretty well....anyways the store has been letting them play the game a good bit.

this dude was a MW2 freak.....like really good

he said MOH is blowing his mind with the visuals and mechanics.....says the campaign is really badass and that the online is super addictive and a lot less arcadey

i cant wait

- v e t -
10-10-2010, 02:37 PM
full homo

i went up to gamestop yesterday and i know the guy who works there pretty well....anyways the store has been letting them play the game a good bit.

this dude was a MW2 freak.....like really good

he said MOH is blowing his mind with the visuals and mechanics.....says the campaign is really badass and that the online is super addictive and a lot less arcadey

i cant wait

if i get it, it will be for MP only

i dont get into SP games anymore.... MGS4 and KZ2 were the last i played for the SP

maybe i'll pick it up... but i didnt like the MP demo

Left2body
10-10-2010, 04:38 PM
The 3 headsets I have:

1) Old Socom 2 bundled headset which plugs via USB
-Still works great no problems after so many years!

2) Socom Blu Tooth bundled headset (which is the official Sony PS3 blu tooth)
-Don't know what happened but it craped out on me. I can hear people but they can't hear me anymore.

3) Astro A40 Headphones
-Expensive but great get game sound and chat via headphones. Had it for about 2 years now.

one-Punch
10-10-2010, 05:22 PM

I also got my Jabra BT from WH. Works like a charm. I ended up breaking the ear hook, e-mailed Jabra, they sent me five new ones for free because I live in Canada and they have no suppliers in Canada.

Good company. Id recommend Jabra.

*El Prieto*
10-13-2010, 02:29 PM
Pretty much any bluetooth will work with your ps3.
http://www.playstatic.com/news/180

If you're just looking for somthing cheap there are plenty of options...
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-WEP460-Bluetooth-Headset-Mobile/dp/B001UCELX4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1286990903&sr=8-4