View Full Version : Your favourite FNR4 moment or greatest achievment.

Barn
10-06-2010, 05:55 PM
I was Marvin Hagler vs Mike Tyson on GOAT difficulty.
I went in playing the counter-puncher but, was still taking a hefty beat-down and then out of nowhere a counter left hook in round 2! Tyson goes down and 'cause of his crappy heart rating in that game struggles to get up but, makes nine.

In between the round I spend all points on stamina it's an all or nothing moment, I play it steadily and bam! Haymaker from Tyson sends me down. I get up on the count of 4 and go steadily for 2 more rounds and then in the fourth another counter-left hook (Tysons chin really sucks in that game)

Tyson goes down and can't get up because of his suckage heart.

THE END.

Mersey
10-06-2010, 06:00 PM
I'll always remember in career mode, my first fight with Tommy Morrison. It was the hardest fight I've ever had against the computer. I was so happy that I got out of it with a draw :lol1:

Mannie Phresh
10-06-2010, 06:03 PM
whipping roy jones jr, bernard hopkins, and joe calzaghe on GOAT with marvin hagler all by late round ko.

Rich.r
10-06-2010, 08:09 PM
Winning the light weight and middle weight championships on online world championship, they were tense fights i won the light weight belt via ko in the last round.

in the middle weight fight i won 8 rounds to 4 and knocked him down in the last round.

i remember in the first title fight using all my points going in to the 10th forgetting there was another 2 rounds left lol

I didnt even get a bad message back off either people i beat wich was a suprise lol

they are my best moments on fight night round 4.

Jeff Da Maori
10-06-2010, 08:19 PM
Playing as my main man Thomas Hearns, and going life and death with SSR for 9 rounds. He dropped me twice at the start of the 10th round and was literally one good shot away from finishing me before I got him on the counter with a massive overhand right. Easily the most tense fight I have had on any version of FN :boxing:

Mersey
10-07-2010, 03:50 AM
Winning the light weight and middle weight championships on online world championship, they were tense fights i won the light weight belt via ko in the last round.

in the middle weight fight i won 8 rounds to 4 and knocked him down in the last round.

i remember in the first title fight using all my points going in to the 10th forgetting there was another 2 rounds left lol

I didnt even get a bad message back off either people i beat wich was a suprise lol

You won the titles?! Nice!

On Xbox or PS3?

blaze778
10-07-2010, 03:57 AM
During the legacy mode, I remember unifying all Lightweght titles, but then losing to Vinny Pazienza.

It took me like 8 attempts to beat Paz in the rematch. He had some major power for some reason and kept putting me down.

Rich.r
10-08-2010, 12:17 AM
Quote:

On Xbox or PS3?

Xbox add me my tag is o0 R I C H Y 0o we will have a few games if you like, where you ranked at OWC LW n MW n whats your records if you have a nice record we can fight at either weight.

ILLuminato
10-08-2010, 01:11 AM
I don't know how I put up with that game for so long...I used to be in the top 100 on Quick Ranked on Xbox....but the game is a joke, it's not real boxing at all. I used Tyson and chopped people down.

On WC Mode I was in the top 50 at MW, until my created fighter file became corrupted and had to reset it. I would knock dudes out with my left hook it was great.

Mersey
10-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Quote:

On Xbox or PS3?

Xbox add me my tag is o0 R I C H Y 0o we will have a few games if you like, where you ranked at OWC LW n MW n whats your records if you have a nice record we can fight at either weight.

I've added you. How the hell did you get a title fight? That's amazing!

My ranked record is: 60W - 12L - 43KO's

My world title record is something like 49W - 4L

I can't remember that exactly. I haven't played it for a long time.

dj Ramos
10-08-2010, 06:26 PM

thats crazy bro...those r like my only achievements im missing lol

Mersey
10-08-2010, 06:38 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G904mcDPFvw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G904mcDPFvw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Rich.r
10-08-2010, 10:04 PM
I've added you. How the hell did you get a title fight? That's amazing!

My ranked record is: 60W - 12L - 43KO's

My world title record is something like 49W - 4L

I can't remember that exactly. I haven't played it for a long time.

I just asked for a shot, Nydrus had the MW title hes really good one of the best sim fighters in the world [sim] = not glitching and doing any g*y things like hyper punching or doing the wob n weave cut off or anything like that although he can if he wants lol.

normally the best people who have belts have enough confidence to defend it against other good players so he gave me a shot.

At LW i got matched up with the guy in the lobby and we just fought he was pretty good aswell.

damned1974
10-08-2010, 10:21 PM
I have owned all 3 belts...it's all about who you know to get the chance...

Rich.r
10-09-2010, 10:05 AM
Whats your tag damned1974, you xbox or ps3 ?

only aussie people i can think of on FN is xjamesx n clint2329