View Full Version : Last night i was on another planet.

triggerhappy
08-05-2005, 08:57 AM
I was spareing lastnight and i got hit with a real hard right hook on the chin. I did'nt fall but it was the wierdest feeling i ever felt before. I was actully looking for my head on the floor and everything was jumpy. I am not gonna lie is was the greatest feeling i ever felt before and i also notice i was more creative in the ring during this wired situation.

Tha Greatest
08-05-2005, 11:51 AM
I was spareing lastnight and i got hit with a real hard right hook on the chin. I did'nt fall but it was the wierdest feeling i ever felt before. I was actully looking for my head on the floor and everything was jumpy. I am not gonna lie is was the greatest feeling i ever felt before and i also notice i was more creative in the ring during this wired situation.

LOL!

YOU GOT A GLASS CHIN!

haha just playin

that happened to me before and it's got the COOLEST feeling..

Dyl-G
08-05-2005, 04:08 PM
yeah that is a wierd feeling, everything is blurred except what your looking directly at, everything is toned out also, and it takes a moment to realize wat your doing because your reacting strictly on instinct

rocco1252
08-05-2005, 04:11 PM
I'LL tell ya guys that **** sure does suck I was hit right behind my ear and I thought I was flying for about 10 seconds I had this weird echoing going on until I got hit again and then it stopped luckily I didnt! Ha good post man

boxer2k5
08-05-2005, 10:01 PM
it feels liek your whole body jst woke up
you have then pin in your foot sensation
in your whole body

it aint a good feelign when you
got someone in front of you
ready to continue to attack
and you can barely fight bakc

this happened once
i got caught wit a right
cross when i was slippign a punch
and i made a mistake by staying down
bam

Tony Blitz
08-05-2005, 11:25 PM
that my friend is what happens when you hit your jaw nerve so hard your brain resets, cahrazeh!

Hunna
08-08-2005, 08:05 AM
" u should of been bobbing and weaving!"

triggerhappy
08-08-2005, 08:23 AM
you can bobb and weave all you want but your gonna to get hit one way or another

Pugnacious_Z
08-08-2005, 09:21 AM
i never been hit dat hard, hardest i been hit, i got dizzy for a sec or 2, head spin

zip
08-08-2005, 08:27 PM
**** you guys that think its cool it's ****ed up :P. Makes me wanna puke, all the spinnyness and ****.
Once i got hit really hard behind the head, felt like all my reflexes stopped, my jaw dropped down some and i was numb for a sec or two but it sure as hell felt longer.