View Full Version : I am the Greatest

Tha Greatest
08-05-2005, 02:21 AM
Yup!

The greatest fighter to ever lace up the gloves, you will see me in the ranks in a few years...

I own 147 and down..

All hail to the greatest boxer since Joe Louis...

ThaGreatest!

I will knock out Khan and Chavez Jr and ne1 that steps in my way, no one will stop me!

michaeljackson
08-05-2005, 02:36 AM
O.K., whatever you inhaled or injected tonight, don't bring it near me...do you not know that Zab is at 147 and the unidisputed Champ?!?

Tha Greatest
08-05-2005, 02:41 AM
O.K., whatever you inhaled or injected tonight, don't bring it near me...do you not know that Zab is at 147 and the unidisputed Champ?!?

I was just playin around, I meant I WILL own 147 and down..

triggerhappy
08-05-2005, 08:12 AM
the hell with zab and thegrestest.I am the grestest to lace on gloves

Tha Greatest
08-05-2005, 12:51 PM
the hell with zab and thegrestest.I am the grestest to lace on gloves

The greatest doesn't smoke everyday and drink every weekend!

Gio
08-05-2005, 10:39 PM
Yup!

The greatest fighter to ever lace up the gloves, you will see me in the ranks in a few years...

I own 147 and down..

no one will stop me!

I will derail ur path to glory with an iron fist :D

Tha Greatest
08-05-2005, 10:42 PM
I will derail ur path to glory with an iron fist :D
Whats up

I told MA**** that your gonna come back

boxer2k5
08-05-2005, 10:56 PM
i could careless about 147 and down

160 and up will all fall to me

Gio
08-06-2005, 12:21 AM
Whats up

I told MA**** that your gonna come back

thanks playa. any new guys at the gym? :cool:

Tha Greatest
08-06-2005, 03:26 AM
thanks playa. any new guys at the gym? :cool:

Ya, some lil thug wannabes...

InThisCorner
08-07-2005, 02:23 AM
I was just playin around, I meant I WILL own 147 and down..

keep thinkin that u ***** **** u wouldnt even tell me ur name when i PMed u? ur sum nobody that's acting all hard over a computer screen

Tha Greatest
08-07-2005, 02:24 AM
keep thinkin that u ***** **** u wouldnt even tell me ur name when i PMed u? ur sum nobody that's acting all hard over a computer screen

Who the **** are you and when did you pm me??

Why you got to start talkin **** to me..I made this thread for fun, that ain't cool bro..

Either way, tell me what city your from, and if you weigh 150 and down, I will own you ass...

InThisCorner
08-07-2005, 02:34 AM
I'm in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Quit hiding behind a comp screen u ***** **** and tell me your name punk

Tha Greatest
08-07-2005, 02:36 AM
I'm in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Quit hiding behind a comp screen u ***** **** and tell me your name punk

Why should I tell you my name?

I'll just give you my gym address and tell you to come down...

Why would I tell someone I dont even know my name? :confused:

Tha Greatest
08-07-2005, 02:38 AM
why the hell u want my name for anyways?

Tha Greatest
08-07-2005, 02:40 AM
The only people I would tell my name to are the names in my sig..

and Ultimate, Brownbomber, etc.

InThisCorner
08-07-2005, 02:41 AM
I smell a *****. Or maybe thats the stench of you licking castillo's balls.

Tha Greatest
08-07-2005, 02:43 AM
I smell a *****. Or maybe thats the stench of you licking castillo's balls.

Good for you...

Why you want my name you internet stalker...

I already told all the people(fighters) that we will meet up and sparr...I will tell them my names, because it matters...

but who the **** are you?

InThisCorner
08-07-2005, 02:45 AM
Good for you...

Why you want my name you internet stalker...

I already told all the people(fighters) that we will meet up and sparr...I will tell them my names, because it matters...

but who the **** are you?

lol that statement is umm...cool?what are you ****ing 15 yrs old?

Tha Greatest
08-07-2005, 02:46 AM
lol that statement is umm...cool?what are you ****ing 15 yrs old?

Your the one talking ****...So I woulnd't talk..

Sir Fancylot
08-07-2005, 02:47 AM

Hey man.

Give me your name, number, address, email address, birth date, credit card numbers, social security number and your gym location.

or are you some ***** acting hard over a computer screen?

Tha Greatest
08-07-2005, 02:49 AM
Hey man.

Give me your name, number, address, email address, birth date, credit card numbers, social security number and your gym location.

or are you some ***** acting hard over a computer screen?

LOL!

1stroundko, you hella funny..

Tha Greatest
08-07-2005, 03:13 AM

So if I tell you my name, then I won't be hiding behind the screen?

If you fought me and didn't know my name, I would still be a *****?

All I know is boxers from Calgary suck, I would **** every single one of them up..

InThisCorner
08-07-2005, 04:19 AM
So if I tell you my name, then I won't be hiding behind the screen?

If you fought me and didn't know my name, I would still be a *****?

All I know is boxers from Calgary suck, I would **** every single one of them up..

how the **** would you know? it's not like we produce random ****heads. i mean dale brown is from calgary. and im not saying that if u tell me ur name ur not a ***** its just u always brag about how good u are and how ur gonna knock all these establishes pro's out...i mean u sound like some 15 yr old kid goin through puberty, so....

Tha Greatest
08-07-2005, 04:22 AM
how the **** would you know? it's not like we produce random ****heads. i mean dale brown is from calgary. and im not saying that if u tell me ur name ur not a ***** its just u always brag about how good u are and how ur gonna knock all these establishes pro's out...i mean u sound like some 15 yr old kid goin through puberty, so....

I'm actually older than you...

I'm from Sacramento, we got the #1 light heavyweight in the country from my gym, #2 lightweight in the country from my gym..

Rougher gyms, rougher fighters...

Who the hell is Dale Brown??? I got Diego Corrales from my city, Vicente Escobedo, and Andre Ward...

So I can't ever beat a established pro why? I am human just like them, and they are not impossible to beat, right now I would get knocked out, but in years of hard training, I will prove it to the world..

InThisCorner
08-07-2005, 04:28 AM
I'm actually older than you...

I'm from Sacramento, we got the #1 light heavyweight in the country from my gym, #2 lightweight in the country from my gym..

Rougher gyms, rougher fighters...

Who the hell is Dale Brown??? I got Diego Corrales from my city, Vicente Escobedo, and Andre Ward...

So I can't ever beat a established pro why? I am human just like them, and they are not impossible to beat, right now I would get knocked out, but in years of hard training, I will prove it to the world..

Rougher gyms, and rougher fighters? What exactly makes you American bad asses so much harder and tougher then us. Imo that's just ignorant. okay now u say u would get knocked out but before u were saying which pro's u could knock out...

Tha Greatest
08-07-2005, 04:31 AM
Rougher gyms, and rougher fighters? What exactly makes you American bad asses so much harder and tougher then us. Imo that's just ignorant. okay now u say u would get knocked out but before u were saying which pro's u could knock out...

I said in the future...

Either way, I used to live in North Van for quite some years, so I ain't exactly biased or nothing...

Tha Greatest
08-07-2005, 04:33 AM
I been to gyms in Vancouver and Sacramento...

Here's way rougher..

Either way, I don't give a **** about you, cuz you hardly even been boxing n don't know ****..

InThisCorner
08-07-2005, 04:33 AM
so how are the fighters there? i can't see it being too different considering population size of vanc and sacramento are pretty close..

Tha Greatest
08-07-2005, 04:34 AM
so how are the fighters there? i can't see it being too different considering population size of vanc and sacramento are pretty close..

#1 light heavyweight in the country in my gym

#2 lightweight in the country in my gym

Sacramento is not a preppy city..

LIL CESAR CHAVES
08-07-2005, 03:58 PM
most of the people who bragg about being good at something are the ones that suck

InThisCorner
08-08-2005, 02:33 AM
lol not always

Tha Greatest
08-08-2005, 03:49 AM
most of the people who bragg about being good at something are the ones that suck

I wasn't bragging...

It was a thread that was for fun and these people all got all over my nuts...

Mayweather and Ali bragged...I guess they suck...

Either way, it's for fun....

Sir Fancylot
08-08-2005, 08:20 AM
noone here has any proof of him sucking or otherwise, So if he says he's doing good then I'll believe him.

triggerhappy
08-08-2005, 08:28 AM
for your info i stoped smoking and when i drink its to a minium

Hunna
08-08-2005, 08:58 AM

Your are the Greatest! thats the only true quote on this forum.
hail the king.

boxer2k5
08-08-2005, 09:21 AM

thats not true at all

every champ
every boxer who is
on the uprise
every boxer who trains hard
they all beileve they are great
and have no problem with saying it

i dont feel im great yet
but when the smoke clears and
my career is all said and done
i will be great

only thing that can stop me is myself

the ones that are quiet half the times are the journymen
and guys who arent sure of themselves

sometimes when you constantly call yourself great
others will start to think of you as great
you have mroe weight on your shoudlers
you are forced to perform much better
to lvie up to the expectations

i like to physic myself out
and put that weight on my shoulders
so i wont be satisfied with jsut any performance

boxer2k5
08-08-2005, 09:21 AM
lot of the people who dont liek the bragging
and ****iness are most of the time guys who
dont train or fight

triggerhappy
08-08-2005, 09:38 AM
Women have told me that i look very sexy when i box. So when i go pro i am gonna get big time celebrity

Sir Fancylot
08-08-2005, 09:41 AM
At the end of the day, would you rather tell everyone you were great or tell everyone you sucked?

Bottom line: I am a good boxer, I know I am.

That is what myself, b2k, greatest and triggerhappy think, and probably more people on this forum, knowing so makes you train,fight and try harder.

Tha Greatest
08-08-2005, 03:04 PM
Like I said I'm the Greatest:D

If ya'll got a problem

Come prove me wrong

nnaaa i aint the greatest yet, but I will be..

I will whoop Chavez Jr, Juarez, and Khan!

InThisCorner
08-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Khan will make u his ***** :)

Tha Greatest
08-08-2005, 03:33 PM
Khan will make u his ***** :)

Whatever, you ain't nothin but a hater...

Tha Greatest
08-08-2005, 03:39 PM
From what I've seen you only been boxing for 2 weeks and backyard boxing....

Your from Calgary where they don't got 1 world class fighter..

Your lil Calgary ***** who talks **** behind the comp, Calgary people are *****es...

I used to live in Vancouver and they're full of *****es too..

You'd get punked in my city..

InThisCorner
08-08-2005, 04:04 PM
lol it was a joke bud, chill...i love ur logic about how ur good depending on where you come from or who fights in your gym. do u fight any of the top-level guys? didn't think so. start sticking to good logic instead of "my city is better then ur city"...*****

Tha Greatest
08-08-2005, 04:06 PM
lol it was a joke bud, chill...i love ur logic about how ur good depending on where you come from or who fights in your gym. do u fight any of the top-level guys? didn't think so. start sticking to good logic instead of "my city is better then ur city"...*****
lol

if it was a joke then i take it back..

Sir Fancylot
08-08-2005, 04:06 PM
Aint many world class fighters from birmingham either, I'm still gonna mess everyone up. :p

Mick Hucknall
08-08-2005, 04:26 PM
It don't matter about what city you come from. If you get yourself a decent trainer and you work hard you will make it far.

Tha Greatest
08-08-2005, 04:28 PM
It don't matter about what city you come from. If you get yourself a decent trainer and you work hard you will make it far.

It was just a joke...

either way, true, but 2 of the best fighters in the country have the same trainer as me

Mick Hucknall
08-08-2005, 04:35 PM
Well a good trainer always helps. But theres always goin to be a half decent one nearby most people.

Tha Greatest
08-08-2005, 04:41 PM
Well a good trainer always helps. But theres always goin to be a half decent one nearby most people.

Not Calgary..... :rolleyes:

Mick Hucknall
08-08-2005, 05:13 PM
LOL. Then lets hope he has one ***** of a natural talent then.

Tha Greatest
08-08-2005, 05:15 PM
LOL. Then lets hope he has one ***** of a natural talent then.

LOL!

Well it's just a fact though, not saying he can't make it...

but there has never EVER been a decent world class fighter to come out of Calgary...

The best fighter they had was Dale Brown whos not even on the top of the Cruiserweight division which is one of the worse EVER..

I used to live in Vancouver...****TY fighters, not one half world class fighter..

Canada doesn't got great fighters...maybe 1 in a million but it's a FACT...

EXIGE
08-08-2005, 05:24 PM
It was just a joke...

either way, true, but 2 of the best fighters in the country have the same trainer as me
Kool, im being trained by somebody who is trained by Amir Khans trainer, if that makes sense.

InThisCorner
08-08-2005, 06:36 PM
LOL!

Well it's just a fact though, not saying he can't make it...

but there has never EVER been a decent world class fighter to come out of Calgary...

The best fighter they had was Dale Brown whos not even on the top of the Cruiserweight division which is one of the worse EVER..

I used to live in Vancouver...****TY fighters, not one half world class fighter..

Canada doesn't got great fighters...maybe 1 in a million but it's a FACT...

so Kirk Johnson is a random bum on the street? Same with Kingsley Ikeke...he sucks, that's why everyone ducks him. Before you start running your mouth about Dale Brown, he got robbed of his fight against O'Neill Bell. The fight was SO controversial that O'neill who was third got moved down even with a win to 6th. Dale Brown would of moved up to 2nd or 3rd with that. He's not a bum, he's not world class, but a damn good fighter.

And as for Canada not producing any world-class fighters. Ever heard of George Chuvalo? My guess is you haven't because 1. You'r ****ing arrogant and 2. Your a complete and utter moron. DId you see Kirk Johnson's last fight? He looked really good he really could cause a stir in the heavyweight division once he gets his chance again, he only has 1 loss and that was to Ruiz and he was winning the fight but he got DQ'ed. Think before u talk kid

Tha Greatest
08-08-2005, 06:49 PM
so Kirk Johnson is a random bum on the street? Same with Kingsley Ikeke...he sucks, that's why everyone ducks him. Before you start running your mouth about Dale Brown, he got robbed of his fight against O'Neill Bell. The fight was SO controversial that O'neill who was third got moved down even with a win to 6th. Dale Brown would of moved up to 2nd or 3rd with that. He's not a bum, he's not world class, but a damn good fighter.

And as for Canada not producing any world-class fighters. Ever heard of George Chuvalo? My guess is you haven't because 1. You'r ****ing arrogant and 2. Your a complete and utter moron. DId you see Kirk Johnson's last fight? He looked really good he really could cause a stir in the heavyweight division once he gets his chance again, he only has 1 loss and that was to Ruiz and he was winning the fight but he got DQ'ed. Think before u talk kid

Yes, Dale Brown is a good fighter, but he is no hall of famer..

Did I just hear you say....Kirk Johnson is world class????
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He got KTFO by Klitschko in the 2nd round!!

He fought a bum by the name of Yanqui Diaz in his last fight, and success is not measured by talent, but by accomplishments...

I'm just stating facts, I have no bias towards Canadians(and I am a Canadian).

Kingsley Ikeke is still unproven but has great potential...but where does he train??? In the Wild Card gym in Los Angeles, California, USA...

George Chuvalo got PUNKED by Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Patterson and 14 other fighters...

I'm just stating facts, I have no bias towards Canadians..

If you got any other fighters to name, go right ahead..

InThisCorner
08-08-2005, 06:54 PM
We're not talking about where they train, we're talking about if they're Canadian, or not. I never said Kirk Johnson was world-class, don't put words in my mouth. When Kirk get's another chance in the heavyweight division, he'll stir it up. He's finally focused right now, and has more speed then all of them. And Kingsley Ikeke...I don't think anybody wants to fight him because of how risky the fight is, he's 6'4'' and surprisingly strong for his frame. I think he would beat anybody ranging from Hopkins to Mosley.

And I don't think you know what it means to be truly Canadian. Gatti grew up in the Montreal boxing gyms, but now resides in Jersey...does that make him American? HELL NO. He's a great fighter, maybe not a p4p great but hes much better then the average journeymen or club fighter and he has one of the best hearts ever.

Tha Greatest
08-08-2005, 07:02 PM
We're not talking about where they train, we're talking about if they're Canadian, or not. I never said Kirk Johnson was world-class, don't put words in my mouth. When Kirk get's another chance in the heavyweight division, he'll stir it up. He's finally focused right now, and has more speed then all of them. And Kingsley Ikeke...I don't think anybody wants to fight him because of how risky the fight is, he's 6'4'' and surprisingly strong for his frame. I think he would beat anybody ranging from Hopkins to Mosley.

And I don't think you know what it means to be truly Canadian. Gatti grew up in the Montreal boxing gyms, but now resides in Jersey...does that make him American? HELL NO. He's a great fighter, maybe not a p4p great but hes much better then the average journeymen or club fighter and he has one of the best hearts ever.

You got me wrong bro...

I meant fighters that TRAIN in Canada their whole careers aren't great, you got me mixed up bro..

In that case, ya there are some good Canadian fighters, but 99% of the good ones train in the USA...

I'm a Canadian citizen too, but I'm going to train in USA because that's where all the boxing is at..

riz
08-08-2005, 07:05 PM
lol waste of a thread

riz
08-08-2005, 07:07 PM

WE REPRESENTING CANADA BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
ye man
otis grant, tht guy is pretty good

Tha Greatest
08-08-2005, 07:09 PM
WE REPRESENTING CANADA BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
ye man
otis grant, tht guy is pretty good

what city u from

InThisCorner
08-08-2005, 07:17 PM
You got me wrong bro...

I meant fighters that TRAIN in Canada their whole careers aren't great, you got me mixed up bro..

In that case, ya there are some good Canadian fighters, but 99% of the good ones train in the USA...

I'm a Canadian citizen too, but I'm going to train in USA because that's where all the boxing is at..

ok, fair enough, i just wanted to clarify that there are some decent canadian boxers (otis grant, gatti, k.johnson,ikeke, brown). Anyways, this thread is a waste, lets stop this bs.

I respect you ThaGreatest but at times you can be a tad bit arrogant and it pisses me off. I hope to hear your name in the future (If u ever tell me it :mad: )

Peace

P.S- Who do u most resemble when you fight? Like whats your style?

Sir Fancylot
08-08-2005, 07:18 PM
P.S- Who do u most resemble when you fight? Like whats your style?

Good thread Idea!

InThisCorner
08-08-2005, 07:19 PM
Don't steal it ****er. :D

Sir Fancylot
08-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Don't steal it ****er. :D
too late :p

jack_the_rippuh
08-08-2005, 07:26 PM
"How can he be the greatest trainer, when I'm the greatest trainer. There can't be two greatests. HAHAHA"
-Floyd Mayweather Sr.

Tha Greatest
08-08-2005, 07:30 PM
back to topic

I am the Greatest:D:D:D

chopper77
08-09-2005, 05:27 PM
You guys are killing me!!

chopper77
08-09-2005, 05:28 PM
Hey THA, is that you throwing the punches on your post? If it is can I suggest keeping your elbows in? Some slick kid is going to go underneath and make it hard for you to breath for awhile.

Sir Fancylot
08-09-2005, 05:38 PM
Hey THA, is that you throwing the punches on your post? If it is can I suggest keeping your elbows in? Some slick kid is going to go underneath and make it hard for you to breath for awhile.

thats carlos maussa....haha

boxer2k5
08-09-2005, 10:59 PM
when its all said and done im going to slaughter everyone of yall

The Italian Stallion
08-10-2005, 07:28 AM
The featherweight league will be mine in 6 or 9 years.

Morales ain't got **** on me.

PunchDrunk
08-10-2005, 08:44 AM

What makes you think you'll be a featherweight in 6 or 9 years? What are you now, 58 lbs? :D

Sir Fancylot
08-10-2005, 08:54 AM
What makes you think you'll be a featherweight in 6 or 9 years? What are you now, 58 lbs? :D
hahahaha, How old are you stallion?

boxer2k5
08-10-2005, 12:30 PM

baby bay joe mesi

Truth
08-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Whats up boxer2k5? How is you career doing? I havn't talkied to you in while...still beating motha****as down?:D

boxer2k5
08-10-2005, 02:22 PM
Whats up boxer2k5? How is you career doing? I havn't talkied to you in while...still beating motha****as down?:D

yeah i won a wide decision in july
and i have a fight next thursday

whats good with you

Tha Greatest
08-10-2005, 02:47 PM

Did anyone tell you that you look 100% identical to Rocky Graziano?

Metallica
08-10-2005, 02:53 PM
Ok we all know that if you have a little bit of a charisma and your way with the judges anyone can win these days, just try not to get knocked out. Perfect example: De La Hoya vs. Trinidad! I had never seen anything like that in my life before...since i watched boxing that is, because im sure worse has happened

The Italian Stallion
08-10-2005, 10:09 PM
hahahaha, How old are you stallion?
15, I'll been seen in the future. Trust me on that. I'm 118 pounds now. My trainer says I'll probuly become a junior lightweight soon.

Tha Greatest
08-11-2005, 03:57 AM
15, I'll been seen in the future. Trust me on that. I'm 118 pounds now. My trainer says I'll probuly become a junior lightweight soon.
Your look I'll be about 2 or 3 weights above you...

otherwise you would be a victim of ThaGreatest and get knocked the **** ou..

InThisCorner
08-11-2005, 05:02 AM
lol 15 and 118 lbs...small fry

Tha Greatest
08-11-2005, 05:20 AM

You'll be seen in the future.....getting knocked the **** out by me:D

Just playin bro...

Don't wanna ruin ur ego...u can rule the 130 and I'll rule 140-147

GreenTea
08-12-2005, 07:48 AM

Why won´t you guys go to Cuba for training ? Or to Russia ? The amateur boxing is there, not in the U.S.
When you are turning to pro, then move back to U.S.

punch
08-12-2005, 07:53 AM
Yup!

I own 147 and down..

All hail to the greatest boxer since Joe Louis...

ThaGreatest!

I will knock out Khan and Chavez Jr and ne1 that steps in my way, no one will stop me!

dude you are awesome! have some good karma on me...bam! there you go, i just karmalized you!