View Full Version : Tim Bradley's Sit-Ups/Crunches Routine????

PEBBLES!
09-27-2010, 02:55 AM
Does anyone know it?

:headbang:

If you can't find his, what about Mayweather's routine???

I'd really like to know what type of ab-workout Bradley does. :doh:
:why:

Spartacus Sully
09-27-2010, 05:17 AM
probly just dieting and weighted sit ups.

PEBBLES!
09-27-2010, 05:20 AM
Do you have video of his routine???

Spartacus Sully
09-27-2010, 05:29 AM
Do you have video of his routine???

nah but thers some video out there saying he fasts for 5 days before he starts to train and then he is a strict vegan once he starts to train.

and mayweather does those sit ups where he acutally stands up and punches which can be considered weighted sit ups.

and just puching a **** load builds even flat abs like nothing else.

PEBBLES!
09-27-2010, 05:33 AM
and mayweather does those sit ups where he acutally stands up and punches which can be considered weighted sit ups.

Never understood this one. What are the benefits of the standing up and punching bit?

Spartacus Sully
09-27-2010, 05:51 AM
Never understood this one. What are the benefits of the standing up and punching bit?

the punching bit is so he can have a few extra seconds to relax his abs and look good for the camera before he has to do another one. and i guess it also works the obleaques

the standing up part requires really good cordination of momentum transferance so all the forces at work come together and explosive muscles.

TheRealTruth321
09-27-2010, 08:38 AM
Not to **** on Ruby's parade, I doubt any of them have a set routine... at our gym the coaches dont tell us to just do a certain amount of sit ups or crunches, its all about changing it up, one day sit ups, next day leg raises.. we keep it changing so that muscle groups can not get used to doing the same old **** and therefore are always getting a full new workout... if you keep doing the same leg raises and sit ups day in day out, your abs will get used to them and it will have no affect...

Spartacus Sully
09-27-2010, 09:01 AM
Not to **** on Ruby's parade, I doubt any of them have a set routine...

Should i have said ab exercises instead of sit ups? i use ab exercises and sit ups interchangeably but i guess i should be more clear.

its all about changing it up, one day sit ups, next day leg raises..

if you keep doing the same leg raises and sit ups day in day out, your abs will get used to them and it will have no affect...

what?

I mean you make a point that you should change up your routine, but the whole attacking me theme just dosnt seem to play into your favor.

PEBBLES!
09-27-2010, 09:10 AM
I don't give a ***** about what you do at your $2 gym.

I want to know Bradley's routine.

Spartacus Sully
09-27-2010, 09:23 AM
I want to know Bradley's routine.

heres the vid with the diet stuff but its not really that informative on the routine.

Timothy Bradley is one of the most cut boxers i have ever seen. It probably has alot to do with his diet. And check out the push ups he does in this video, i have never seen anything like it.

<embed src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/2662255/bradleys_workout_routine*****" width="400" height="345" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" name="Metacafe_2662255"> </embed><br><font size = 1><a href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2662255/bradleys_workout_routine/">Bradley's Workout Routine</a> - <a href="http://www.metacafe.com/">The funniest home videos are here</a></font>

mushahadeen
09-27-2010, 05:28 PM
Dude it doesn't matter what situps or crunches you do.

Tim Bradley's abs look awesome not because of special crunches-- it's because he has like zero body fat.

Get down to 0% body fat and do some crunches and I guarantee you you will have abs like that. You don't need his special routine.

alza1988
09-27-2010, 06:05 PM
I'm not sure on his abs but he's like a we mini Ronnie Coleman man but .I sort of agree with the previous post .He does like a plank push-up thing for his chin .I sort of agree with the previous post because they say looks can be deceiving and you can't take anyting away from Pacquiao and he does a total 1000 different crunches and other abs a day and i've seen him on the scales a couple of times and the other boxer looks more ripped plus that's probably more than 90 percent of top pros abs .
http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu139/tomimarg/42d9bdafc8063d29b19bb26151f1_grande.jpg
http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu139/tomimarg/4744_605.jpg

Medved
09-27-2010, 06:23 PM
Dude it doesn't matter what situps or crunches you do.

Tim Bradley's abs look awesome not because of special crunches-- it's because he has like zero body fat.

Get down to 0% body fat and do some crunches and I guarantee you you will have abs like that. You don't need his special routine.

Uh dude if you drop below 3-4% BF you die, no humans can live with 0% bf minimum 3-4. Most athletes have 6-12% BF. You can start seeing abs usually at 8% and below. It all depends on genetics and not crunches. A person with body type A can have abs at 10% while body type B will have to get to 6-7% BF to have abs. It all depends on your genetics and Body Fat%. I think bradley is around 7% bf.

Below 7% would be horrible because you wont have much energy and you wouldnt be able to take alot of punishment. ~10 would be ideal for a boxer I think since it will give you energy and protect you from dmg a little bit.

Medved
09-27-2010, 06:27 PM
I'm not sure on his abs but he's like a we mini Ronnie Coleman man but .I sort of agree with the previous post .He does like a plank push-up thing for his chin .I sort of agree with the previous post because they say looks can be deceiving and you can't take anyting away from Pacquiao and he does a total 1000 different crunches and other abs a day and i've seen him on the scales a couple of times and the other boxer looks more ripped plus that's probably more than 90 percent of top pros abs .
[IMG]h
nah its about genetics and body fat%. He's get the genetics of those somalian/african tribe people that are really lanky and bony. Someone else can have same bf as him and not have half his definition. Its all about genetics

Kimo
09-27-2010, 07:27 PM
Quick question! Do boxers generally do ab exercies everyday? or mix it up with a day inbetween?

TheRealTruth321
09-28-2010, 06:35 AM
Ruby, I wernt attacking you my friend. I dont come here to argue, just to discuss boxing... (and learn also).

Also Stones, who was the $2 gym comment aimed at bro?

Spartacus Sully
09-28-2010, 06:48 AM
Ruby, I wernt attacking you my friend. I dont come here to argue, just to discuss boxing... (and learn also).

then discuss boxing and training.

dont just claim some ones wrong about something that hasnt even been mentioned then go on to explain why hes wrong about something that hasnt even been mentioned reguarless of the fact that it hasnt even been mentioned.

also you might want to avoid claiming that some ones wrong then simply restating what the person said that you clainmed to be wrong, not that you have but it seems to be a common occurence.

and id imagine the 2$ thing was directd to you as i didnt talk about what i do at my gym and he probly dosnt care one bit about what any of these guys do at the gym for boxing he just wanted to know how to get abs like them.

PEBBLES!
09-28-2010, 06:59 AM
heres the vid with the diet stuff but its not really that informative on the routine.
Thanks Ruby. :fing02:

I can't see the video atm but It's better than nothing.

If anyone else can find more videos, it will be appreciated.

PEBBLES!
09-28-2010, 07:00 AM
Uh dude if you drop below 3-4% BF you die, no humans can live with 0% bf minimum 3-4. Most athletes have 6-12% BF. You can start seeing abs usually at 8% and below. It all depends on genetics and not crunches. A person with body type A can have abs at 10% while body type B will have to get to 6-7% BF to have abs. It all depends on your genetics and Body Fat%. I think bradley is around 7% bf.

Below 7% would be horrible because you wont have much energy and you wouldnt be able to take alot of punishment. ~10 would be ideal for a boxer I think since it will give you energy and protect you from dmg a little bit.
LMAO @ 0% Body Fat. :rofl:

You're somewhat right. Genetics does play a huge role, but so does the routine, proper diet etc

PEBBLES!
09-28-2010, 07:01 AM

That was directed, to you. :lol1:

Jokes, mate. Jokes. :lol1:

I just wanted to know Bradley's routine. I don't care what anyone else does.

AssasinKing
09-28-2010, 07:06 AM

this is probably it

Dont forget tho, you cant just get the same abs as some1, every1 has a different structure...i mean yeah its similar, for example

Mayweather couldnt get pacquiaos abs as in, pacs is flat and wide, mays are narrow but built - that sort of thing

Spartacus Sully
09-28-2010, 07:07 AM
Thanks Ruby. :fing02:

I can't see the video atm but It's better than nothing.

If anyone else can find more videos, it will be appreciated.

dosnt seem the vid works well with embedding, the link at the bottom that says "bradleys workout routine" (or something like that) takes you to a page that has a working video.

mushahadeen
09-28-2010, 05:59 PM
Uh dude if you drop below 3-4% BF you die.

Ya because I literally meant 0% body fat. Good catch!

xxMidgetxx
09-30-2010, 11:17 PM
Add some variety, just plain sit ups gets boring. Do some bicycles, backward bicycles, scissors(pain in the ass), and some pulse sit ups. Combined with low-fat free diet = 6 pack.

Uturn
10-01-2010, 03:00 PM
Bradley sit ups = body flat on floor, chin on the mat, begin to push up with your chin so your mouth becomes to widen whilst you lift your body up with your chin. It's hard as hell but That's it bro. Good luck.

Crazylegs77
10-01-2010, 05:05 PM
The Jane Fonda Complete workout.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jhb_-II16PQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jhb_-II16PQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

PEBBLES!
10-03-2010, 05:29 AM
Bradley sit ups = body flat on floor, chin on the mat, begin to push up with your chin so your mouth becomes to widen whilst you lift your body up with your chin. It's hard as hell but That's it bro. Good luck.
LMAOOO!!!!

What a load of bollocks. Nobody seems to know ***** around here.

All you wankers are useless.

PEBBLES!
10-03-2010, 05:30 AM
So nobody knows anything or has any video of him doing ab exercises? :nonono: