View Full Version : Gum sheild qwestion ?

CiganoBoxer
09-22-2010, 08:36 AM
Guys need some advise..
I have recently had some dental work done where i have had to have my front vernier/root removed that i had put on after cracking my tooth off in a fight ten years ago and i have had to have the odd tooth removed at the sides ...i have had a metal plate made with the missing teeth on and it ... it fits fine and i look handsome again lol

But now a stock mouth guard from over the counter wont fit my un level bite obviously i have been trying to fit new sheilds with my metal plate out but i just cant get one to sit right or hold on now more teeth are missing ...any ideas guys ?? will i have to one made up some place ?? and how would that cost ?
Cheers G

josh-hill
09-22-2010, 11:13 AM
well there is a place near me that dose customs for 35. but the dentist wanted 200. i guess it just depends whats near. it was acturaly a denture clinic that i got mine from

CiganoBoxer
09-22-2010, 11:59 AM
well there is a place near me that dose customs for 35. but the dentist wanted 200. i guess it just depends whats near. it was acturaly a denture clinic that i got mine from
Mate you would know the name of the place that does the customs for 35 would ya ??

josh-hill
09-22-2010, 02:48 PM
its called harison denture clinic. heres the details if you want them.

34 Radford St
STONE, Staffordshire ST15 8DA
01785 811 812

i didnt think it worth mentioning though because they need to take impressions so unless you live near stafford its not verry useful. its just a one off one and they dont even have a website. but try out little independent places like this in your local area. you might find a similar place