View Full Version : Blow-out Diet

boxstarr
08-02-2005, 05:08 PM
i just read about the blow-out diet to lose weight. to me it seems like it would work scientifically but still maybe unhealthy.

it entails eating one massive meal every evening of whatever you want but no other meals during the day

what do you think?

Masta_Arena
08-02-2005, 05:51 PM
i dont no wat that is i never hered of that losing weight crap

Tony Blitz
08-02-2005, 08:18 PM
do you know how hungry you're going to be?

boxer2k5
08-02-2005, 11:37 PM
i would think that your body would be in survial mode and jsut store the food
and beign a big portion youw ould have all that i yoru gut

b-rine
08-02-2005, 11:41 PM
i havent seen it but from what i know you may lose weight but it will be loss of muscle mass and some fat and then when you eat as boxer2k5 said it will just be stored as fat......so heaven help you when you start to eat normal again. you will be weaker and fatter. if that is your goal then go for it.

.::|ULTIMATE|::.
08-03-2005, 02:48 AM
i just read about the blow-out diet to lose weight. to me it seems like it would work scientifically but still maybe unhealthy.

it entails eating one massive meal every evening of whatever you want but no other meals during the day

what do you think?

I think that diet assumes u cant eat enough quantity of food for it to be over 2000 calories.

But what if what u want to eat is a

in N out 4x4 frys and shake thats over 2000 calories right there and therefore wouldnt work.

rocco1252
08-03-2005, 02:01 PM
if you maintain that diet of 1 meal a day your body will store that as fat as said earlier, not only that you stomach will shrink and that one meal a day will not consist of too much so in order to get the nutrition and amount of calories you need daily it will pretty much be impossible. Good luck to you though I say eat fruit and veggies in small portions as 2 of your meals and one meal a day with meat in it like steak or chicken, that way your body gets alittle bit of everything as well as keeping the eating to a minimum like you wanted! Good luck to you.

12 Gauge Shotty
08-03-2005, 04:04 PM
lol
rocco thats all u have ever replied to most of the threads :bsflag: