View Full Version : ringside

random guy
08-02-2005, 02:18 AM
Is anyone going to the ringside event this week?.

Tha Greatest
08-02-2005, 02:23 AM
Is anyone going to the ringside event this week?.

Can you be more specific in your posts please?

myke_test1
08-02-2005, 05:24 AM
i think he is talking about the amateur boxing tournament am i right ?

cause i was training for that and was supposed to be going until me and my trainer got into any arguement damn shame

i knew i could of racked up some wins there

dionysusolympus
08-02-2005, 09:50 AM
i think he is talking about the amateur boxing tournament am i right ?

cause i was training for that and was supposed to be going until me and my trainer got into any arguement damn shame

i knew i could of racked up some wins there

what did you get into an argument about? :boxing:

random guy
08-02-2005, 07:48 PM
yes the huge amatuer event in kansas city. I hear there are going to be about 2000 people from around the world there.

myke_test1
08-03-2005, 12:47 AM
what did you get into an argument about? :boxing:

about the way i talk to the other fighters in the gym he say i disrupt there training by trash talking. but damn these guys are 6'3 6'5 and i'm 5'9 195 how cna i disrupt that so we was argueing about that so he told me to leave

all i was trying to do is make people tough because those big guys in there are to soft they never wanna spar just wanna look cute hitting the speed bag

but damn that ringside thing was gonna be my ticket i'm still kinda mad about it

rocco1252
08-03-2005, 02:29 PM
First Off It's A Gym Let The Bums Train The Way They Want Too You Should Open Your Mouth And Talk Trash To People Outside Your Own Gym Thats Just Poor Judgement On Your Part Sorry To Say, Remember Those Guys Are Your Brothers In There Like It Or Not. But If They Want To Train Like Pansies Let Them Gives You More Time With The Heavy Bag While They Stand There And Think They Are Doing Good By Hitting The Speed Bag!

random guy
08-03-2005, 05:23 PM
the only time I say bad things about the kids in my gym is after we o to another gym to spar( are gym is real small it has 1 ring and only 5 people go there) and if they ask me how hey did and they didnt do good I say whst they did wrong in a non-******* way.

I fthey guys at your gym want to be wimps let them that has no effect on your training

Dyl-G
08-04-2005, 03:00 AM
damn, some of you guys sound like a ego centric pricks on a power trip, who cares what someone trains for and who are you to be a dick to them because they dont want to fight as an am. let them do their thing with out a ****ing neusence on their ass everytime they go to the gym

Tha Greatest
08-04-2005, 03:08 AM
about the way i talk to the other fighters in the gym he say i disrupt there training by trash talking. but damn these guys are 6'3 6'5 and i'm 5'9 195 how cna i disrupt that so we was argueing about that so he told me to leave

all i was trying to do is make people tough because those big guys in there are to soft they never wanna spar just wanna look cute hitting the speed bag

but damn that ringside thing was gonna be my ticket i'm still kinda mad about it

Let them look cute then...what they do is none of your business..

myke_test1
08-05-2005, 04:16 AM
let them look cute ? no just like the other guy said we are brothers and if i see them slacking on there training and i'm gonna open my mouth and say something just like i hope they say the same if they see me taking it easy

the reason i argue so much with them about sparring is because when i was 280lbs and i was training in the gym everyday all they did was ask me to spar and i did cause i knew i would only get back ...sure i wasn't a match for these guys cause i would run out of wind but i still would try......but now that i'm 200lbs and i can move alittle and counter alittle they don't wanna spar me all i'm trying to say is this when iw as nothing i got in the ring with you and took the bumps and bruises you handed out so don't cry when i get alittle bit better and now youd on't wanna spar

if we don't spar eachother and push eachother in the gym how do you think we are gonna look when we go to these big tournaments or to other gyms weak and pathetic cause they look at us as a whole

Tha Greatest
08-05-2005, 04:20 AM
if we don't spar eachother and push eachother in the gym how do you think we are gonna look when we go to these big tournaments or to other gyms weak and pathetic cause they look at us as a whole

Not necasirally, unless your in a fanclub...

Look at gyms in Detroit and Phillie, it's not like everybody are friends together...

worry about your self..

.::EnRiQuE::.
08-05-2005, 04:37 AM
Not necasirally, unless your in a fanclub...

Look at gyms in Detroit and Phillie, it's not like everybody are friends together...

worry about your self..
i was supposed ot go to that or one like it last year but my trainer's wife had a baby like a few weeks before it...and we can't go this year cuz of his other job :(

myke_test1
08-05-2005, 06:58 AM
TheGreatest...thats exactly what i'm trying to say i'm trying to get it game like the up north gyms i've heard about the gym wars in detroit and how most of those guys out of there are tough so thats all i'm trying to do here make the sparring matches better rather then just throw a couple of punches and be ready to quit.......

everybody in the gym wants to go to tournaments but nobody wants to do the stuff to get ready for the tournaments and i'm not gonna lie i need people to spar against.....i can't go months without sparring and expect to be game in a tournament i use sparring to get my wind up and know what punches i'ma throw where i'ma throw em and how hard i can throw em while maintaining my balance