View Full Version : How to commit suicide

czars_salad
08-01-2005, 09:01 PM
can somebody her give me a tip on how to commit suicide the better way? :confused:

Mick Hucknall
08-01-2005, 09:07 PM
WOah!! dude you can't be serious. Whats been getting you down?

08-01-2005, 09:09 PM
can somebody her give me a tip on how to commit suicide the better way? :confused:Dude come on.

czars_salad
08-01-2005, 09:09 PM
nah its not me... we had a debate last night with my friends... on the best way to commit suicide without much fancy and with less pain.

its kinda gory and crazy, and also ****ty.... but just for the fun of it

LOL

08-01-2005, 09:11 PM
nah its not me... we had a debate last night with my friends... on the best way to commit suicide without much fancy and with less pain.

its kinda gory and crazy, and also ****ty.... but just for the fun of it

LOLThere is to many kids on this site to be posting **** like this. :mad:

The Troll
08-01-2005, 09:18 PM
Use a Heavyier caliber pistol with a hollow point round and stick the gun facing upwards down your throat. Alot of times people surive suicide attempts by sticking the gun to the side of their head. The bullet ends up going through the ear or something and you wont die instantaneously or at all. You can also use a shotgun, that is sure to get the job done. Or use two guns. Stick one down your throat, one to the side up the head and fire at the same time, using hollow point bullets up course.

I know a guy that got shot a point black range in the side of the head and survived. If your suicide attempt fails they will charge you with attempted murder and lock you up in a mental institution for life.

czars_salad
08-01-2005, 09:21 PM
guys please dont respond to this thread anymore.... it's my stupid brother who made this when i rushed off to the bathroom... FREAK!!!!

such a jackass...

now im gonna kill that jerk

The Troll
08-01-2005, 09:23 PM
If you know how to hang yourself correctly measuring to weight to drop ratio correctly that also works and is totally painless. However if you f**k up. Either you will strangle to death, or if you drop to far your head and maybe spinal cord will come ripped out.

czars_salad
08-01-2005, 09:25 PM
If you know how to hang yourself correctly measuring to weight to drop ratio correctly that also works and is totally painless. However if you f**k up. Either you will strangle to death, or if you drop to far your head and maybe spinal cord will come ripped out.
ID BE DAMNED!!!!!

BadMagick
08-01-2005, 09:33 PM
guys please dont respond to this thread anymore.... it's my stupid brother who made this when i rushed off to the bathroom... FREAK!!!!

such a jackass...

now im gonna kill that jerk

Bull****. You realized the thread sucked, and wanted out, so you used your "brother" as a scapegoat.

Memorex
08-01-2005, 11:30 PM
Bull****. You realized the thread sucked, and wanted out, so you used your "brother" as a scapegoat.
lol exactly what i was thinking

outofline
08-02-2005, 12:04 AM
he's got a handy brother lol

rob a bank, it'd get you killed.

Mr. Beelzebub
08-02-2005, 12:34 AM
Just drink some antifreeze... It is actually supposed to be sweet, that is why dogs love it. BOOM

Tony Blitz
08-02-2005, 12:36 AM
Just drink some antifreeze... It is actually supposed to be sweet, that is why dogs love it. BOOM
ils mets du antifreeze dans du vin!

Dyl-G
08-02-2005, 01:11 AM
here read this page, it will help you out how to kill yourself properly

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide

BadMagick
08-02-2005, 01:39 AM
here read this page, it will help you out how to kill yourself properly

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide

That's what I thought this was going to be, at first.

joeboxer
08-02-2005, 02:41 AM
I heard that if you burp and fart at the same time you die.

That's probably how I'm going to go out.

VulgarTheClown
08-02-2005, 09:59 AM
Seppuku with a frisbee

Seppuku is the ancient art of killing yourself if you get super pissed and canít find anybody else to kill. Ninjas use all sorts of crap to kill themselvesóguns, ropes, knives, lasers, spears, etc.óand donít even think twice about it. These guys would kill themselves for just about any reason and often for no reason at all: thatís why we there are so few ninjas today.

But if you want to commit Seppuku and youíre like me, you donít have access to stuff like lasers. But thereís hope. I tried to kill myself by swallowing a frisbee a couple of timesóand believe me, itís pretty cool. The only catch is you have to be really super pissed to do it.

Step 1 Get a frisbee from the store or friend.

Step 2 Clean the Frisbee.

Step 3 Make sure your parents arenít around

Step 4 Put something slippery on it, like butter or cream.

Step 5 Get really super pissed.

Step 6 Fold the Frisbee hard (this is crucial)

Step 7 Keep folded and insert Frisbee into mouth hard.

Step 8 Push hard until you canít see it.

Step 9 Wait.

Step 10 Die.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/rup/frisbee1.jpg
Step 5

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/rup/frisbee3.JPG
Step 6

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/rup/frisbee2.JPG
Step 8

If you succeed, everybody will be like ďHoly Crap!Ē

Squezze
08-02-2005, 10:43 AM
Seppuku with a frisbee

Seppuku is the ancient art of killing yourself if you get super pissed and canít find anybody else to kill. Ninjas use all sorts of crap to kill themselvesóguns, ropes, knives, lasers, spears, etc.óand donít even think twice about it. These guys would kill themselves for just about any reason and often for no reason at all: thatís why we there are so few ninjas today.

But if you want to commit Seppuku and youíre like me, you donít have access to stuff like lasers. But thereís hope. I tried to kill myself by swallowing a frisbee a couple of timesóand believe me, itís pretty cool. The only catch is you have to be really super pissed to do it.

Step 1 Get a frisbee from the store or friend.

Step 2 Clean the Frisbee.

Step 3 Make sure your parents arenít around

Step 4 Put something slippery on it, like butter or cream.

Step 5 Get really super pissed.

Step 6 Fold the Frisbee hard (this is crucial)

Step 7 Keep folded and insert Frisbee into mouth hard.

Step 8 Push hard until you canít see it.

Step 9 Wait.

Step 10 Die.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/rup/frisbee1.jpg
Step 5

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/rup/frisbee3.JPG
Step 6

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/rup/frisbee2.JPG
Step 8

If you succeed, everybody will be like ďHoly Crap!Ē

Is this a copy and paste job? Or is it actually your funniest post ever?

Sir Fancylot
08-02-2005, 10:46 AM
Is this a copy and paste job? Or is it actually your funniest post ever?

its from realultimatepower.com

VulgarTheClown
08-02-2005, 10:46 AM
www.realultimatepower.net

unfortunately not me

puppy_dogg
08-02-2005, 10:58 AM
duct tape a garden hose into your exhaust pipe and put the other end in your window and roll it up. start your car and go to sleep, easy, and probably painless, unless you get sick from the carbon monoxide before you die. to remedy this just stay up all night before and take some night time alka-seltzer's before you get in the car :D if your asleep you wont feel anything...
good luck :fing02:

kadyo
08-02-2005, 11:10 AM
Suffocation by putting a plastic bag over your head is the most painless way to kill one's self.

puppy_dogg
08-02-2005, 11:23 AM
Suffocation by putting a plastic bag over your head is the most painless way to kill one's self.

gasping for air has to hurt like hell. you might as well just fill the bath tub full of water, stick your head in it and inhale as hard as you can. ouch!

BadMagick
08-02-2005, 12:35 PM
gasping for air has to hurt like hell. you might as well just fill the bath tub full of water, stick your head in it and inhale as hard as you can. ouch!

Yeah, no kidding. Suffocating would suck.

Worst deaths, in no particular order:
Drowning/Suffocating (one you inhale water, the other you don't)
Burning to death
Eaten by a shark/crocidile/alligator, not only do you start to drown, but you're also getting ripped to pieces.

Sir Fancylot
08-02-2005, 12:50 PM
having your head sawn off would hurt like ****.

BadMagick
08-02-2005, 12:54 PM
having your head sawn off would hurt like ****.

Yeah, I forgot about that one. That'd suck, too. Any dismemberment would suck.

puppy_dogg
08-02-2005, 01:00 PM
i would beg for death if i was being tortued by having my ankle bones slammed together. imagine if someone was doing that to you. i dont know how i came up with that, it just popped in my head one day, the thought of it made me cringe....

rocco1252
08-02-2005, 02:45 PM
If You Jump Off A Building From Atleast Over 4 Stories Your Pretty Much Not Going To Feel The Pain You Just Have That Brief Minute To Say To Yourself This Is Messed Up Before You Hit The Ground!