No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson vs the Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson vs the Klitschkos

How would Tyson have done against Wladimir and Vitali, assuming that each of them were in their primes?
    Tyson beats both Wladimir and Vitali
    70.97%
    Tyson loses to both Wladimir and Vitali
    9.68%
    Tyson beats Wladimir, but loses to Vitali
    19.35%
    Tyson beats Vitali, but loses to Wladimir
    0.00%

Wlad would not be able to keep Tyson away with the jab and when he would try to clinch Tyson would put him to sleep.

Vitali vs. Tyson would be a great fight. Vitali has a great chin so does Tyson. Tyson has great power, Vitali has very good power. I think prime Tyson would take it because of his speed advantage, ability to close the distance and superior ability to put together combos in close range. I don't rule out that Vitali may be able to withstand the early onslaught and take out Tyson in the late rounds but i think it's more likely that Tyson wins.

Comment

I think Tyson could have beaten Wladimir, but only when he was at his absolute peak and not a month sooner or later, and I'm only basing this on Wladimir's chinniness. I think Vitali is rugged and skilled enough to handle him, although he'd probably have difficulty.

Comment

I reckon he probably takes Wlad.
        I can see Wlad bossing the fight then getting caught, and finished.

As for Vitali, can't see Tyson KO'ing him.
        And there is no way Tyson would win on points.
        Over half a foot in height. About 10in reach advantage, I just can't see Tyson getting past that.

Comment

Originally posted by KlownvonnomaD View Post
          I reckon he probably takes Wlad.
          I can see Wlad bossing the fight then getting caught, and finished.

As for Vitali, can't see Tyson KO'ing him.
          And there is no way Tyson would win on points.
          Over half a foot in height. About 10in reach advantage, I just can't see Tyson getting past that.
          Here's some fighters Tyson beat that were close in height to Vitali (who's 6' 7"):

Tony Tucker (6' 5")
          Tyrell Biggs (6' 5")
          Bonecrusher Smith (6' 4")
          Andrew Golota (6' 4")

He went the distance with both Tucker and Smith. They both had a longer reach than Vitali.

Comment

Tyson rapes Wlad.

Vital would be a freakin war. Both chins are pretty solid so I guess whoevers gives first which I cant choose.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
              Tyson rapes Wlad.

Vital would be a freakin war. Both chins are pretty solid so I guess whoevers gives first which I cant choose.
              co-sign.

good K for you

Comment

i like both guys, tyson beats wladimir.

against vitali, on physical advantages alone vitali would be able to get away with ton of shyt but that's where tyson will do what other fighters dont, he'll go after that body. it's really a toss up, but id favor tyson slightly.

Comment

Tyson vs. Wlad is a toss-up for me; Vitali beats Mike easily.

Comment

Tyson would have little trouble knocking out both brothers, they simply do not have the nessasery tools to keep him off.. neither brother possesses a Jab as good or as fast as Buster Douglas had nor does either possess a right-hand as fast as Buster Douglas had, yet Tyson punches far quicker and harder than any opponent either brother has ever been in the ring with.. Prime Tyson who bobbed & weaved would bomb out both brothers early

Comment

Working...
                    X