View Full Version : What The Hell Just Happened To Me In The Gym

Squirtz
09-07-2010, 08:18 PM
ok so here's the thing i have been out of the gym for 2 months and i just got back the other day. so today what i did was fine and i was kind of tired since it's been a while. now every time i am finished lifting some weights my last workout would be some ab workouts. when i was doing some crunches and i was on my 20th rep my lower back started shaking maybe because it hasn't been doing that for a while but anyway i still pushed myself and when i got to my 45th rep i was shaking even more but still pushed myself and suddenly there was like a cold feeling that exploded inside my body. i felt goosebumps all over me and i felt cold but i still kept doing some crunches and the shaky shaky was gone. it's like a release of whatever shiet that i do not know. any of u guys know what that was?

mushahadeen
09-07-2010, 08:19 PM
that sounded hot.

GymRat
09-07-2010, 09:48 PM
A unique orgasm, maybe?

Probably something to do with your spinal cord or spinal muscles. You might want to get that checked out.

D.I.E.S.E.L
09-07-2010, 10:21 PM
exploded inside your body? :eek:

Squirtz
09-07-2010, 11:04 PM
exploded inside your body? :eek:

it's just an expression. there was this feeling of an inner power that came out. i dunno it was hard to explain.

The Golden Boy
09-08-2010, 02:39 AM
was another gentleman "inside you" at the point this happened?

gatagata
09-08-2010, 05:20 AM
You went super saiyan.

jonesy
09-08-2010, 06:32 AM

lololololololol

ScottDBA
09-08-2010, 08:22 AM
Pretty sure that's a sympton of AIDS.

vercingetorix3
09-08-2010, 08:33 AM
Pretty sure that's a sympton of AIDS.

You went super saiyan.

This is why I love Boxing Scene. :lol1::lol1:

PittyPat
09-08-2010, 09:48 AM
Did someone Squirtz inside you? Either way, 5-star thread. :laff2:

Sine
09-08-2010, 10:03 AM

hahahahahaha

putaloco
09-08-2010, 11:43 AM
This is why I love Boxing Scene. :lol1::lol1:
hahahaha Some of this stuff is straight comedy!!!

TacticalW
09-08-2010, 12:49 PM
I heart this thread.

Squirtz
09-08-2010, 07:20 PM
motherfawkerz why did i even thought that i would get proper answers here in the first place. i thought that training and nutrition is where i would get good replies. guess i was wrong.

Marlin26
09-08-2010, 08:49 PM
well when you post a thread about how an "inner power exploded through your body" what else do you expect to receive? If you were in any worry you would go to a legitimate doctor's office

ronniejunior
09-08-2010, 08:53 PM
LOL....thanks for the laughs......

D.I.E.S.E.L
09-08-2010, 08:57 PM
motherfawkerz why did i even thought that i would get proper answers here in the first place. i thought that training and nutrition is where i would get good replies. guess i was wrong.

btw I'm going to assume your on something. Creatine or some powder supplement. What you said doesn't happen under normal conditions when you're not taking anything

Squirtz
09-09-2010, 12:12 AM
btw I'm going to assume your on something. Creatine or some powder supplement. What you said doesn't happen under normal conditions when you're not taking anything

no i wasn't on anything because most guys up in here way back told me that when i go workout i should just to it all natural. except for protein shake after workout. that's it. it just felt like i had an inner power that got released.

pacquiao-king
09-09-2010, 03:11 PM
The first Super Saiyan transformation occurs when a Saiyan who has reached a very high level of power, has a calm, pure heart (good or evil), and loses himself in a fit of rage. However, the transformation must be triggered in response to a great need. While physical change is not too drastic, the power output increase is colossal; the form is said to originally multiply the Saiyan's power by fifty times its normal amount, though it can be inferred that the multiplier decreased somewhat as new Super Saiyan levels were introduced.

Othello
09-09-2010, 05:07 PM
It seems you accidently milked your prostate while doing your crunches.

jonesy
09-10-2010, 12:34 PM

The irony is he calls himself Squirtz! :rofl:

Pony Boy
09-10-2010, 06:27 PM
The first Super Saiyan transformation occurs when a Saiyan who has reached a very high level of power, has a calm, pure heart (good or evil), and loses himself in a fit of rage. However, the transformation must be triggered in response to a great need. While physical change is not too drastic, the power output increase is colossal; the form is said to originally multiply the Saiyan's power by fifty times its normal amount, though it can be inferred that the multiplier decreased somewhat as new Super Saiyan levels were introduced.

WTF are you saying? Your just as a crack as the other dude

Frighteous
09-14-2010, 04:13 PM
relax for a week, if the pain persists, see a doctor immediately.

Squirtz
09-14-2010, 07:55 PM
u guys are taking this the wrong way. it's really hard to explain the feeling i got. hmmmm how do u say this ok you know when u get the goosebumps and the hairs on the back of yer neck stand up then u feel a cold feeling. that's how i felt. still feeling it everytime i push myself to the limit. not that i am really an incredible hulk like when i am at the gym.

D.I.E.S.E.L
09-14-2010, 08:01 PM
Squirtz, i still say your own some sort of supplement which is causing you to feel that. That and your circulation in that part of your body is not functioning properly

BrooklynBomber
09-14-2010, 08:41 PM
Lmao, you had a massive cramp.
Really thats what it was. I could go into details, but they might be a tad embarassing for you.

D.I.E.S.E.L
09-14-2010, 08:55 PM
Really thats what it was. I could go into details, but they might be a tad embarassing for you.

Please do :).

BrooklynBomber
09-14-2010, 09:01 PM
Please do :).

He is got an overactive nervous system, and sweats a lot on top of that.

Squirtz
09-14-2010, 11:17 PM
Squirtz, i still say your own some sort of supplement which is causing you to feel that. That and your circulation in that part of your body is not functioning properly

you guys are making this too much of a big deal. i know what a cramp is bro come on i ain't stupid not to know.

well u can go to details maybe i can learn something but it's not cramps.

Squirtz
09-14-2010, 11:19 PM
what the hell excessive sweating? i only sweat if ever i do my boxing class or play basketball. what the fawk u talking about?

Amazinger
09-15-2010, 10:53 AM
ok so here's the thing i have been out of the gym for 2 months and i just got back the other day. so today what i did was fine and i was kind of tired since it's been a while. now every time i am finished lifting some weights my last workout would be some ab workouts. when i was doing some crunches and i was on my 20th rep my lower back started shaking maybe because it hasn't been doing that for a while but anyway i still pushed myself and when i got to my 45th rep i was shaking even more but still pushed myself and suddenly there was like a cold feeling that exploded inside my body. i felt goosebumps all over me and i felt cold but i still kept doing some crunches and the shaky shaky was gone. it's like a release of whatever shiet that i do not know. any of u guys know what that was?

You just over exert your abs muscle and your lower back(Abs is the most stubborn muscle to work on). Since you have'nt been in the gym for a little while.
Next time STOP!.or you may get a muscle tear or worse.We get the tendency to do the same amount of workout when we come back from a long break.Sort of "can I still do it" or I'm still in shape" attitude.

But still get it checked by a doctor.

BTW this became one funny thread......

James78
09-15-2010, 04:46 PM
Congratulations you have just realised that you are a gay

La Zorrita
09-24-2010, 11:26 AM
Did someone Squirtz inside you? Either way, 5-star thread. :laff2:

:rofl: :rofl: rofl:

Hard Chaw
09-25-2010, 04:10 PM
It seems you accidently milked your prostate while doing your crunches.

Pmsl...... :lol1::lol1:

Bong Bong
09-26-2010, 10:45 AM
Bobby u aint foolin no one u can hardly lift a dumb bell :D

.:PRINCE:.
09-26-2010, 03:06 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rw47gXsDwjw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rw47gXsDwjw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

basically...YOU BROKE YOUR BACK

BG_Knocc_Out
09-26-2010, 04:41 PM
You went super saiyan.

F.UCKER!! After I read the other post I was getting all excited because I planned on posting the same thing... UNTIL I SAW YOUR POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADozenArrows
09-29-2010, 10:09 AM
You went super saiyan.

:rofl:

I'm dying at work right now.