View Full Version : Fo those Who knows Their Shyt!

Manny_P
07-26-2005, 10:55 AM
greetings to all of you.

I got a question pls. What's ta best time to run when you got a hectic schedule? I'm usually in good shape, but I want to lose sum pounds. I love ta sport but I have no intention to bcome pro or nona that.

I werk 6 days startin from 1 oclck to 9 PM. (physical work in sum warehouse). Is it healthy to run in the morning and then work aftawards? PLS, give sum advice when to run and still stay healthy.

And also bout eating. You think it's a good idea not to eat at all at night? You know, DONT eat befo sleeping?

side note: I know tis stoopid, but how do you get rid of fat on your legs? Running does it right? Otha exercises?

thanks, peace out homies!

boxer Of thE World
07-26-2005, 11:28 AM
yes running im the morning is great just remeber to give urself rest and replenish yourself before work and youll be fine. i belive its is fine to eat at night just not and hour before you go to bed. yes running does help the legs and is great cardiovascular workout.

spinksjinx
07-26-2005, 11:41 AM
Morning is the best.

Not eating at night isnt a good thing. Nobody should go more than 8 hours without eating something. As long as it is healthy foods eat it but of course in moderation. A lot of my evening snacks are pb sandwiches or whole wheat pasta w/ turkey.

Dyl-G
07-26-2005, 03:41 PM
he could also wake up early like around 6 and go running without eating before, so he burns all that excess fat. then come back and go to sleep, although i find it hard to fall back asleep after ive ran in the morning wake up and eat breakfast then go to work, he should be replenished enough for work... then eat during your breaks at work. although i find it hard to fall back asleep after ive ran in the morning

chopper77
07-27-2005, 01:45 PM
When you run in the morning you are putting your metabolism in the right frame. Sometimes it really sucks getting up an hour earlier, but it is the best. Remember you train your body, and your mind in this game. Discipline is a great teacher!!

Tha Greatest
07-28-2005, 04:53 AM
Manny P....shut the **** up