View Full Version : Ryu of Streetfighter vs. Jin Kazama of Tekken

snipes12
07-25-2005, 02:23 AM
http://www.absoluteanime.com/street_fighter/evil_ryu.jpg VS.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/SatanDDevil/Devil%20Jin/wallpaper-jin7.jpg
ryu has a laser haduken while jin has a laser cannon
ryu can turn to evil ryu while jin can be devil jin
who will win?

TheBrownBomber22
07-25-2005, 09:17 AM
both characters are great and my personal favourites, so i'm going with a draw.

puppy_dogg
07-25-2005, 09:24 AM
ryu mops the floor with his ass anyday...
HADUKEN!

Chups
07-25-2005, 12:40 PM
Any Streetfighter Character can beat anybody's characyer's ass......I love that game...except the later ones. :(

sanjayint
07-25-2005, 12:51 PM
RYU will beat jin with light kicks and light punches no combos needed!!
enough sed !!

TheBrownBomber22
07-25-2005, 02:10 PM
Any Streetfighter Character can beat anybody's characyer's ass......I love that game...except the later ones. :(

I'll second that.

oldgringo
07-25-2005, 02:33 PM
Ryu beats Jin, Guile beats everybody.

The best streetfighter player I've ever seen mastered Ryu. He won several stateside tourneys and could whip off button combos faster than ive ever seen. I thought that I was great with Guile (which I was) but this dude was on another planet.

Chups
07-25-2005, 03:49 PM

The best streetfighter player I've ever seen mastered Ryu. He won several stateside tourneys and could whip off button combos faster than ive ever seen. I thought that I was great with Guile (which I was) but this dude was on another planet.

Which edition did he master? The Championship Edition I thought was the best of the series...... but its was unbalanced though. M.Bison ruled that game. I also like and played as Guile (and also E. Honda)

Masta_Arena
07-28-2005, 02:40 PM
Ryu would rape fkin jin eazily but Akuma Owns all

warped
07-28-2005, 03:26 PM
Ken > Ryu > Jin

oldgringo
07-28-2005, 07:10 PM
Which edition did he master? The Championship Edition I thought was the best of the series...... but its was unbalanced though. M.Bison ruled that game. I also like and played as Guile (and also E. Honda)

SSFIIT

I was always Guile...his sonic boom, flash kick, sweep kick and jump kick were all way too good. He's great for long, drawn out chess type rounds.

{BrownBomber}
07-28-2005, 09:00 PM
Man I was 14 and 15 I used to spent my damn paycheck on street fighter 2. favorite character on the original 2 was guile cause I knew the kiss of death and that no one else knew about. Streetfighter 2 the second one that came out I liked Ken and Ryu which is basically the same except Ken allyoucant:D uppercut
is faster. Best guy to fight ryu and ken was guile. I would love the find the og one and play it,havent seen one in years.

jack_the_rippuh
07-28-2005, 11:38 PM
Saget was a beast.

sanjayint
07-29-2005, 12:17 AM
just like many great boxers, in terms of games streeet fighter is die'ing out, very sad :(

outofline
07-29-2005, 06:52 AM
Ken and Ryu >>> SHURRYUKKENN, HADDDUKEN-DUKKEN, I like the spaniard too, vega?

Wolverine >>> BERSERKER-BARRAGE

dionysusolympus
07-29-2005, 09:54 AM
Street Fighter I-II: My best ironically was E. Honda. Won a couple of tournaments with him.

Street Fighter III onwards: Split between Ken, Ryu and Akuma. I typically used Akuma against Sagat and those guys with long reach because he's able to close the distance quicker than Ryu or Ken.

Masta_Arena
07-29-2005, 11:31 PM
Yo u guys play the game streetfighteronline...if u want to go to this web site k .....www.streetfighteronline.com .....its pretty fkin tight

The Missing Lin
08-26-2005, 11:05 AM
I guess this wasnt much of a contest? :D

angelo_dundee
08-26-2005, 06:32 PM
Ryu **** that ass. Only Sagat can test him.

Aligoat
11-22-2005, 11:32 AM
both characters are great and my personal favourites, so i'm going with a draw.
Also my favorites, but I think that Ryu will win if I see a match between those 2, Ryu uses more his legs.. Me go for Ryu

Dr.Depravity
11-22-2005, 08:52 PM
SSFIIT

I was always Guile...his sonic boom, flash kick, sweep kick and jump kick were all way too good. He's great for long, drawn out chess type rounds.

**** yeah.
_____________ :D

I can appreciate old school as much as the next guy, but Jin would stomp a mud hole in Ryu's ass. :cool:

phallus
11-22-2005, 09:26 PM
Street Fighter I-II: My best ironically was E. Honda. Won a couple of tournaments with him.

Street Fighter III onwards: Split between Ken, Ryu and Akuma. I typically used Akuma against Sagat and those guys with long reach because he's able to close the distance quicker than Ryu or Ken.

i liked E. Honda because when u were him and u fought against a chick, he'd grab her and give her the bear hug and it'd look like he was raping her. he'd be grunting too, " uh uh uh " while he was doing it to her, or was that me?

Dr.Depravity
11-24-2005, 11:44 PM
i liked E. Honda because when u were him and u fought against a chick, he'd grab her and give her the bear hug and it'd look like he was raping her. he'd be grunting too, " uh uh uh " while he was doing it to her, or was that me?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D :D
Yeah me too!

RwK
11-25-2005, 02:46 AM

Yeah right.

If I use Blanka.....

You will think I will try to come at you in ball form......and try that crescent kick.

I'll shock your ass to next week, then hit u with the ball.

Blanka > Every streetfighter character.

Zangief is a close second.

Dr.Depravity
11-25-2005, 01:00 PM
Yeah right.

If I use Blanka.....

You will think I will try to come at you in ball form......and try that crescent kick.

I'll shock your ass to next week, then hit u with the ball.

Blanka > Every streetfighter character.

Zangief is a close second.

Yeah. I forgot about that freak. I never knew anybody who could play him on that "next level".

phallus
11-25-2005, 05:33 PM
Yeah. I forgot about that freak. I never knew anybody who could play him on that "next level".

my cousin was awesome with that freak, he'd school me everytime we played, only a few times could i beat him - and only with E. Honda, i raped that freak

RwK
11-25-2005, 05:44 PM
Yeah E-honda is pretty cheap in Turbo mode.

all a dick has to do is hit jab really fast and to that cheap fast arm thing.

That gets old after a while though.

xzworks
11-25-2005, 05:57 PM
jin has no superpowers like ryu's shinkuu hadouken!!

ryu by hyper combo finish in 25 secs.

???
11-25-2005, 09:54 PM
Hmmm... tough queation. I'll say Ryu because of his moves and looks.