No announcement yet.

wearin your mouth piece while...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wearin your mouth piece while...

hitting the heavy bag. do you do it? if yes, how frequent?

probs once every 2 weeks

why

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
      probs once every 2 weeks

why
      i just wanna know how frequent. dont you wear them every time you hit the bag?

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
        i just wanna know how frequent. dont you wear them every time you hit the bag?
        nah, sometimes when i finishing sparring i might just keep my gumshield in and hit the bag after sparirng for a few rounds

Comment

I never used to but have been since I started at this new gym. They say you should wear your mouth piece the whole time you are training. Makes sense, you get used to it and I find you get tired quicker with it in when doing certain things (when I do kettle bells for example) which makes for a better workout.

Comment

i only use it when sparring because if anybody speaks to me i start dribbling all over the place trying to respond

Comment

Wear it from start of session till end.

Comment

i wear mine the entire time i train

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
                  i only use it when sparring because if anybody speaks to me i start dribbling all over the place trying to respond
                  get a better mouthguard, try one of these www.customguards.com you'll have no problems with speech or drooling

Comment

Working...
                  X