View Full Version : Burning Fat?

BOLLOCKS1984
09-28-2004, 12:38 PM
I've got some excess fat around the waist, and I need some advice on how to burn it off. I'm 6'1 and only 160lbs, so going out and running 5 miles a day is no good.

Any suggestions in terms of what I should eat, and how many sit-up's, or other exercises I should do?

m00ks
09-28-2004, 02:12 PM
I've got some excess fat around the waist, and I need some advice on how to burn it off. I'm 6'1 and only 160lbs, so going out and running 5 miles a day is no good.

Any suggestions in terms of what I should eat, and how many sit-up's, or other exercises I should do?

My best remedy, don't laugh...TAE BOE!!! DLD some sessions of da net and putem on VCD. It shaves off love handles like a razor. All that side kicking and torso movement tones your waist down soooo much. It tightens your obliques like mad. Believe me, Billy Banks can help lol. I did for 2 weeks and I saw a big difference. (lol I sound like an infomercial) But seriously, try tae boe.

elveiel
09-28-2004, 02:58 PM

Sit ups wont burn the fat away from around you waist, the only way of removing that excess condition around your waist is to use more energy(kcals) than you eat.

Add up how many kcals you eat per day(you can normally find nutritional values on the food packet) and cut the daily total down by 500kcal.

Do boxing(throw lots of body shots), swimming and weights as your exercises. Only do sit ups if you want a six pack when you loose the weight.

Ranger2408
09-28-2004, 04:39 PM
I am only 6 feet and around 170, no excess fat though :D

Palma
09-28-2004, 06:24 PM
elveiel has the best AV on this site! :eek:
Awesome!

.::|ULTIMATE|::.
09-28-2004, 11:36 PM
Sit ups wont burn the fat away from around you waist, the only way of removing that excess condition around your waist is to use more energy(kcals) than you eat.

Add up how many kcals you eat per day(you can normally find nutritional values on the food packet) and cut the daily total down by 500kcal.

Do boxing(throw lots of body shots), swimming and weights as your exercises. Only do sit ups if you want a six pack when you loose the weight.

This man knows what he is talking about ;)

BOLLOCKS1984
09-29-2004, 11:20 AM

Thanks for the advice, and thanks to mooks aswell. I downloaded some of that tae bo stuff. Billy Blanks looks like a twat in spandex, but i'll give it a try. :D

NichtGeflechten
10-03-2004, 02:08 PM
1 ephedrine hcl tablet
1 caffeine tablet
1 aspirin

Take first thing in morning. Your belly will be gone in a month.

elveiel
10-03-2004, 03:00 PM
1 ephedrine hcl tablet
1 caffeine tablet
1 aspirin

Where did you learn that one?

does this mean i can stuff my face and have a 6pack! :D

NichtGeflechten
10-03-2004, 07:54 PM
I've cut my winter weight for 20 years with that stack it's well known by BB freaks.

mbclk55
10-03-2004, 10:43 PM
I would replace the aspirin with 2.5-5mg of Yohimbine, but either way it is a great stack.

chilly9876
10-04-2004, 11:51 AM
where do i get these pills,aprin i know but not the others???

rsl
10-04-2004, 12:14 PM
where do i get these pills,aprin i know but not the others???If you are in America I think the FDA made everybody take ephedrine off the shelves, but yeah that combination has been around for quite some time now.

spinksjinx
10-04-2004, 12:59 PM
All of the fat burners contained that stack it was their basis for years...

ephedra
caffeine
aspirin

=

ECA stack, thats been used for many years....Ephedra has been banned because the ugly public cant use the suggested use and have to double it, stupid morons....

Good stack used in all fat burners before it ephedra was banned.

Good luck on finding ephedra inside america, they run about 100 bucks a bottle in the black market.

NichtGeflechten
10-04-2004, 08:15 PM
Ephedrine hcl is still legal.....try buying "Vasopro" as far as Ephedra the ban was just a complete horse**** media whitewash of the REAL menace ASPARTAME! Google Rumsfeld, Searle, FDA...it's friggin' disturbing. Ephedra is completely safe....ASPARTAME will KILL YOU!

10-05-2004, 06:01 AM
Ephedra containing drugs are legal in most states in the U.S.

One of the states where is not is mine.. California. :mad:

BOLLOCKS1984
10-05-2004, 10:08 AM
1 ephedrine hcl tablet
1 caffeine tablet
1 aspirin

I don't really know alot about the different combinations of pills you can take. Will taking those three do me any damage, or cause any side effects?

I don't want to take them, and then find out that my balls are shrinking, and i'm going bald.

Also, are you certain this would burn the fat off me?

spinksjinx
10-05-2004, 10:23 AM
I don't really know alot about the different combinations of pills you can take. Will taking those three do me any damage, or cause any side effects?

I don't want to take them, and then find out that my balls are shrinking, and i'm going bald.

Also, are you certain this would burn the fat off me?

None of those symptoms have ever been noted, the only symptoms that might occur are shakiness/naseau/sleep apneas

Every fat burner in america used this stack before ephedra was banned....It will take the fat off of you if done properly....

I took stacker 2 it had the same stack I was 194 and went down to around 115, I put the weight on though soon as I went off but I also ate like a pig so that is my fault......

You take that stack with exercise and a good clean diet and you will shed the pounds like crazy.....

Not only do I recommend that stack but I encourage it.

Animal
10-05-2004, 11:15 AM
hey nicht, what is vasopro? as in whats it usually used for? totally agree, i used a ECA stack for years without much in the way of side effects - no, NO side effects, and because that pitcher Belcher died, the media has been building it up like no-ones business...forget about the fact that he had a heart condition:S... ephedra is still in use in asthma medicine, if im not mistaken...

-animal

spinksjinx
10-05-2004, 11:30 AM
hey nicht, what is vasopro? as in whats it usually used for? totally agree, i used a ECA stack for years without much in the way of side effects - no, NO side effects, and because that pitcher Belcher died, the media has been building it up like no-ones business...forget about the fact that he had a heart condition:S... ephedra is still in use in asthma medicine, if im not mistaken...

-animal

Vasopro is a synthetic version of raw ephedra and is usually used for individuals with asthma experiencing shortening of breath and can be used as a fat burner.

On a side note, that baseball player that died is complete horse **** the recommended use was between 2-4 capsules a day they leave out the fact he was taking up to 12 each day (all the teammates even secured that fact). Why ban something that helps millions of people for one dip**** who cant take responsibility upon his own health and read the F-N label...Retard.

realheavyhands
10-05-2004, 01:37 PM
ephedrine can kill you

NichtGeflechten
10-05-2004, 01:52 PM
ASPARTAME is a KNOWN killer...Belcher was guzzling 3 gallons a day of aspartame laced drinks. The problem is there were only a few companies processing Ephedra/Ma Huang...ASPARTAME is a billion dollar industry and the FDA scumbags that weaseled it thru the approval process all got thousand dollar a day ten year jobs with GD Searle (now part of Pharmacia)....and to think the CEO at the time was none other than Donny Rumsfeld!

spinksjinx
10-05-2004, 03:15 PM
ephedrine can kill you

Can but not will if USED AS DIRECTED!!!

Besides 97% of america is killing themselves each day with what they put in their mouths.....

Ephedra wont do any damage as long as it is used as directed, when you are using 2-4 pills a day, the ephedra wont due any long term effects to your health but when you are consuming upwards of 12 capsules a day that is a sure sign of something going wrong...

Ephedra like ANYTHING else if used with negligence will only cause harmful effects.

elveiel
10-05-2004, 05:50 PM
You cant buy Ephedrine over the counter in the UK but you can buy Do-Do Chesteze which contains enough Ephedrine in one or two tablets for the stack to work.

http://www.expresschemist.co.uk/pics/products/2341/2/Do_Do_Chesteze_30x.jpg

Do-do Chesteze info
Fawn brown tablet containing: Caffeine 30mg, Ephedrine hydrochloride 18.31mg, Theophylline anhydrous 100mg
Relief of bronchial cough, wheezing, breathlessness and other symptoms of asthmatic bronchitis and to clear the chest of mucus following upper respiratory tract infection
Adults: not more than 1 tablet in 4 hours. Maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours
Young persons over 12 years: 1 tablet and no more than 3 tablets daily with an interval of at least 4 hours between each tablet
Children: not recommended

southpaw13
10-05-2004, 06:17 PM
this is true---

southpaw13
10-05-2004, 06:19 PM
i dont think i'd take anything that had do-do for a name

spinksjinx
10-05-2004, 07:55 PM
that do-do is the same as vasopro.

Leave it up to the UK w/ the name haha.

m00ks
10-06-2004, 12:46 AM
ephedrine and cafeine revs your heart man. Fat also won't be gone if you just take the pills alone. you gotta work it out. These pills just accelerates it cuz you your generating more heat and spending more energy. Gives you tons of energy. But like I said it revs yer heart and that can't be good. I used to take "Ripped Fuel" (it had ephedrine and cafeine)lost 20 pounds with a bottle in yeah about a month. But then I'm sitting down watching T.V. then my heart just strats pacing, **** like that. So I stopped, I thought it was gonna gimem a heart attack or sumn.

10-06-2004, 05:12 AM
ephedrine and cafeine revs your heart man. Fat also won't be gone if you just take the pills alone. you gotta work it out. These pills just accelerates it cuz you your generating more heat and spending more energy. Gives you tons of energy. But like I said it revs yer heart and that can't be good. I used to take "Ripped Fuel" (it had ephedrine and cafeine)lost 20 pounds with a bottle in yeah about a month. But then I'm sitting down watching T.V. then my heart just strats pacing, **** like that. So I stopped, I thought it was gonna gimem a heart attack or sumn.

People could eat ridiculously less for a month as long as they nut it up for about half a week and loose that same weight. Its like they say. You are not going to loose the weight unless YOU really want to.

After about a month your stomach shrinks and u get full really quick. Its like u did the gastric bypass naturally hell u even get sick in the stomach if u over eat.

HomicideHank
10-06-2004, 05:13 AM
If you're looking for something to do other than looking for a magic stack, try eating foods that are low on the glycemic index (G.I) scale. That will keep your insulin chugging along at a steady level and turn your body into a fat-burning machine.

You might have to give up some of your favorites (I hated giving up bananas and potatos), but you'll be suprised at the results you get if you stick with it.

elveiel
10-06-2004, 09:48 AM
that do-do is the same as vasopro.

Leave it up to the UK w/ the name haha.

Its pronounsed Dough-Dough! :D

The tablets are brown and have Do-do written on them! ha ha! :o

spinksjinx
10-06-2004, 10:26 AM
Its pronounsed Dough-Dough! :D

The tablets are brown and have Do-do written on them! ha ha! :o

That just cant be good for business.

chilly9876
10-06-2004, 12:17 PM
so i take do-do and what else plz eleviel??thanks for the help mate

NichtGeflechten
10-06-2004, 01:07 PM
1 Bayer aspirin tablet & 1 caffeine tablet...try it on a non-work day to see how it feels. My schedule when cutting fat is like this.....have 3 tabs and a glass of water next to sleeping gear, set alarm for 1.25 hours before you normally get up, quickly take 3 tabs and a little water; reset alarm and go back to sleep. You will wake fully energized and completely ready to go......I would go 30 days stop for 7 and so on.......

elveiel
10-06-2004, 01:36 PM
so i take do-do and what else plz eleviel??thanks for the help mate

Chemists will ask you why you want do-do, Say its for catarrh and a cough, and its been recomended to you by a family member!

i did a search for do-do Chesteze the other day and it scame up with this.

http://www.theministryoffitness.com/mof/library/faq/faq2.htm

i have tried to educate myself about it but Nitch and Spinks seem to know a lot more than me. they have been doing it for a while now.

BOLLOCKS1984
10-06-2004, 04:01 PM
If you're looking for something to do other than looking for a magic stack, try eating foods that are low on the glycemic index (G.I) scale. That will keep your insulin chugging along at a steady level and turn your body into a fat-burning machine.

You might have to give up some of your favorites (I hated giving up bananas and potatos), but you'll be suprised at the results you get if you stick with it.

What foods would you recommend?

HomicideHank
10-07-2004, 03:45 AM
What foods would you recommend?

here's a pretty good page.... http://www.formulazone.com/glycemic_index.asp

There's a link there in which you can search for the glycemic index of nearly any carbohydrate. The lower, the better. You'll actually find that while you may have to give up a couple of favorite fruits or veggies, it's not a drastic overall change in a healthy diet by any means. It's basically a low-carb diet with a few adjustments.

You're just cutting back on the bread, pasta, and rice mainly. But when you do eat them (in moderation), you need to eat whole grain pasta and bread. None of the white crap.

Always have some protein whenever you eat any carbs. It's slows the absorption of the sugar into your bloodstream.

chilly9876
10-07-2004, 11:32 AM
thanks for the info eleviel...
nicht the website states i should take the following dosage THREE times a day- 18.3 mg ephedrine, 180mg caffeine, 150mg aspirin. Whats your opinion on dosage plz

NichtGeflechten
10-07-2004, 11:47 AM
Try it ONCE a day from the early morning...if you have no problems....up it on a friday to twice a day so you have 3 days (fri, sat, sun) to adjust. 3 times a day could depend on what you do for a living.....

chilly9876
10-07-2004, 11:58 AM
i work, sat in an office all day?thanks for the advice much appreciated.

NichtGeflechten
10-07-2004, 12:26 PM
I would start with one a day....then try two with the second dose at around 4pm. 3 will be a little hairy without working a physical job to rid yourself of the excess energy. :eek:

elveiel
10-07-2004, 12:48 PM
i work, sat in an office all day?thanks for the advice much appreciated.

I work in an office too, i havent been able to do road work for a while(injury) so i thought i'd try the stack to keep my weight down!

I started with one the first day and two now, I weight around 18st and 2 portions is easily enough for me.

chilly9876
10-08-2004, 10:52 AM
how long have you been using this and how much have you lost?this is it anyone who has used this stack...hopefully getting my stack tomorrow

elveiel
10-08-2004, 01:54 PM
how long have you been using this and how much have you lost?this is it anyone who has used this stack...hopefully getting my stack tomorrow

3 days and 5 lbs.

Thats nothing unusual for me! I could lose that going for a piss :D but i have i feeling its working.

I hope it works so i can forget about blowing up in weight when i'm injured. I waste so much time getting ripped that i lose valuable time to improve skills.

leff
10-12-2004, 07:03 PM
efedrine i one the drug list you fool ill be baned a year.

spinksjinx
10-12-2004, 11:08 PM
Nicht, I got some primatene/caffiene/asparin tablets. I am going to try this stack tomorrow since I got a busy day and see how it turns out....

I will keep you people updated.

boxer2k5
10-13-2004, 01:07 AM
is there any over the counter product i can get in the us
that i can use in that stack

if i cant find plain efedrine

elveiel
10-13-2004, 03:32 AM
efedrine i one the drug list you fool ill be baned a year.

the last i heard it had been taken off.

Pound4Pound1986
10-13-2004, 03:34 AM
is there an excercise to burning the stomach fat? i want tighter abs all pure muscle

spinksjinx
10-13-2004, 07:45 AM
is there an excercise to burning the stomach fat? i want tighter abs all pure muscle

Yeah right lol.....Best way to achieve this is through hard exercises I like

Bicycle crunches
crunches
seated twists or leg raises
25x4

Abs though are all diet.

Try that routine and watch what you eat and see how it comes out, plus if you digest any enriched flour/bread or anything cut it out and see how you do. I promise results and no pop...Nothing sugary.

elveiel
10-13-2004, 02:27 PM

The first place you gain fat is your stomach and its the last place to leave!! some people will never have flat abs!!

The only way of getting the stomach you want is by eating less Kcals than your body burns. Men should burn 2500Kcals per day so you need to eat 2000kcals max until you can see your abs. I'm sure you know to exercise too :D

Crunches wont help lose weight, your better swimming or running etc. Crunches will only burn a limited ammount of energy and the only reason someone should do them is if they want a six pack or for fighting reasons.

You could always try the ECA stack becuase its working for me.

leff
10-16-2004, 08:16 PM
Just wanted too mention that efedrine is one the druglist, dont use it if your competing youl get banned.

hiitismax
10-24-2004, 06:11 PM

where are you gettin the ephedrine and everything from? i want to get ahold of like a months worth or whatever

hiitismax
10-24-2004, 06:12 PM
3 days and 5 lbs.

Thats nothing unusual for me! I could lose that going for a piss :D but i have i feeling its working.

I hope it works so i can forget about blowing up in weight when i'm injured. I waste so much time getting ripped that i lose valuable time to improve skills.

so how are things now after a while of bein on it? whered you get ahold of the ephedra,i am gonna do this sure thing

ebaum
02-01-2005, 08:47 PM
how often do you do the ECA stack is it in the morning everyday?

ottoevans
02-02-2005, 04:37 AM
1 ephedrine hcl tablet
1 caffeine tablet
1 aspirin

yeah because u would die in a week

Lol999
02-02-2005, 07:01 AM
slightly off tack, did anyone ever try the cola/paracetamol combo for energy? I used to work with a keen cyclist who reccomended it for energy buzzes. I tried it one night before leaving work, it certainly hit the spot I was buzzing! Not without it's risks though I believe. Anyone tried e-bay for their dieting ****?

Lol :D

ebaum
02-02-2005, 07:31 AM
slightly off tack, did anyone ever try the cola/paracetamol combo for energy? I used to work with a keen cyclist who reccomended it for energy buzzes. I tried it one night before leaving work, it certainly hit the spot I was buzzing! Not without it's risks though I believe. Anyone tried e-bay for their dieting ****?

Lol :D

sounds like it would be a big energy boost, but no i havn;t tried ebay im not a big fan of using that site but thats only bc i don;t trust people wasily and why bother when you can get all the dieting stuff ya need at your local nutrition store (in my case GNC or sport& living). Thats where i got everything for the ECH stack which i started yesturday.