View Full Version : Julian Letterlough r.i.p 1969-2005

Hunna
07-17-2005, 09:42 AM
Julian Letterlough, light-heavyweight/cruiser world contender tragically found dead in his home 2 weeks ago.( sorry, if i am almost 2 weeks behind the news since i dont live in US)
fought some big names in his career such as Jirov, Telesco, Rich. Hall and gained WBO NABO Light Heavyweight Title.
R.I.P Mr. KO.

tommyhearns804
07-28-2005, 08:55 AM
I can't believe nobody else has responed to this post.Letterlough was a warrior in the ring.And some coward shot him in the back.What a shame.

Living Legend
07-28-2005, 09:09 AM
I can't believe nobody else has responed to this post.Letterlough was a warrior in the ring.And some coward shot him in the back.What a shame.
I the back?!!! That's some bullsh*t, I have been looking for the follow up to the story but I can't find it anywhere. I enjoyed watching Mr. KO

tommyhearns804
08-10-2005, 12:31 PM
You know why you heard no follow up?Because Letterlough was black.If was a mexican or rican fighter it would of been all over tv.It is like when a black kid gets kidnapped you hear nothing about it.But if any other race gets kidnapped it is all over tv.
But anyway if ever get a chance to catch some of his fights you will see how tough he was and how he left everything in the ring.He didnt have the most skill but he was a big puncher and had tons of heart(unlike some fighters were know ....Tyson)

.::EnRiQuE::.
08-10-2005, 06:16 PM
letterlough was a good fighter to watch. he always kept the fight interesting...may he rest in peace