View Full Version : Non ATG Fighter With The Best Resume Of Wins?

Southpaw Great
07-28-2010, 06:00 PM
Who is it and list there wins......

(Only Wins)

Joey Giardello
07-28-2010, 06:32 PM
Jerry Quarry

carlos slim
07-28-2010, 07:19 PM
back to replying to your own topics lonely boy.....

cooper5
07-28-2010, 07:29 PM
Pat Lawlor took advantage of an older Duran and Benitez. Cooney cleared out Ken Norton, Ron Lyle and Jimmy Young.

DarkTerror88
07-28-2010, 09:07 PM
Alot of people dont have Ron Lyle and Ezzard Charles on ATG lists so i guess them.

NChristo
07-28-2010, 09:11 PM
Alot of people dont have Ron Lyle and Ezzard Charles on ATG lists so i guess them.

Whoever doesn't have Ezzard Charles on their ATG list should be shot, he's top 10 imo.

Donald Curry and Marlon Starling have pretty good Resumes.

BennyST
07-28-2010, 09:29 PM

Ezzard Charles is on everyone's list. Without a doubt one of the GOAT.

JAB5239
07-28-2010, 09:36 PM

Whoever doesn't have Ezzard Charles on their ATG list should be shot, he's top 10 imo.

Donald Curry and Marlon Starling have pretty good Resumes.

Im with NChristo on this. Anyone who doesn't rate Ezzard Charles among the very best doesn't know very much about this sport.

How about Jack Chase? Lost to some of the best fighters of his day. but beat quite a few too including Aaron Wade, Lloyd Marshall, Archie Moore, Harry "kid" Mathews, Eddie Booker and Jackie Burke. Not to shabby.

DarkTerror88
07-28-2010, 09:50 PM
huh, maybe the people i know should see some more of his fights. They just say he got KOed by marciano but the didnt see the spectacular performance he put on in their first fight.

JAB5239
07-28-2010, 10:32 PM
huh, maybe the people i know should see some more of his fights. They just say he got KOed by marciano but the didnt see the spectacular performance he put on in their first fight.

Look at the names he beat. Satterfield, Layne, Walcott, Bivins, Maxim, Louis, Elmer Ray, Moore,, Marshall, Basora, Burley, Overlin and Yarosz. At least 7 of them are inj the hall of fame and he fought many of them multiple times. Charles was an incredible fighter and arguably the greatest light heavyweight ever.

DarkTerror88
07-28-2010, 10:46 PM
Look at the names he beat. Satterfield, Layne, Walcott, Bivins, Maxim, Louis, Elmer Ray, Moore,, Marshall, Basora, Burley, Overlin and Yarosz. At least 7 of them are inj the hall of fame and he fought many of them multiple times. Charles was an incredible fighter and arguably the greatest light heavyweight ever.

I agree with you. IMO he's the best LHW with Tunney, Moore and Foster close behind.

I think Rubin Carter also had a pretty good resume.