View Full Version : Which fighters did Lewis fight who was at the Top of their Game

sonnyboyx2
07-28-2010, 05:00 PM
i have read quite a few times on this forum where members claim Lennox Lewis resume is 2nd only to Muhammad Ali`s.. Who did Lewis fight who was "At the Top of their Game"

T3dBundy
07-28-2010, 05:04 PM
vitali klitschko..

Toney616
07-28-2010, 05:08 PM
vitali klitschko..
Yeah, I was going to say that as well

Calilloyd
07-28-2010, 05:32 PM
i have read quite a few times on this forum where members claim Lennox Lewis resume is 2nd only to Muhammad Ali`s.. Who did Lewis fight who was "At the Top of their Game"

Vitaly Klitschko. And it was a past prime version of Lewis that beat him. So that kills any argumant that Lewis couldn't beat a prime fighter. It's not Lewis fault that Bowe avoided him. Add David Tua and Michael Grant too. Grant was unbeaten and considered a good shot to upset Lewis at the time. It's easy to forget that now.Lewis fought who he could. And Lewis wasn't in his prime for either Holyfield or Tyson either.

Sugarj
07-28-2010, 05:50 PM
Lewis fought a few fighters that were near the top of their game:

Frank Bruno
Oliver McCall (first time out)
Ray Mercer
Shannon Briggs
Michael Grant
Francois Botha
Hashim Rahman

Problem is non were particularly decent heavyweights in a hall of fame sense and two of the above knocked Lewis spark out!!!

Sadly Lewis missed peak Holyfield, peak Bowe and peak Ibeabuchi. His resume would be so much stronger for wins over these!

NChristo
07-28-2010, 06:03 PM
Lewis fought a few fighters that were near the top of their game:

Frank Bruno
Oliver McCall (first time out)
Ray Mercer
Shannon Briggs
Michael Grant
Francois Botha
Hashim Rahman

Problem is non were particularly decent heavyweights in a hall of fame sense and two of the above knocked Lewis spark out!!!

Sadly Lewis missed peak Holyfield, peak Bowe and peak Ibeabuchi. His resume would be so much stronger for wins over these!

If he could beat them and that's a big if, don't think he would be capable of beating any of them at the time of their primes.

The_Demon
07-28-2010, 06:34 PM
He is a top ten AT with a strong resume,no need for hate threads like this or threads about how he was the 'greatest heavyweight of all time'

its truly pathetic

Southpaw Great
07-28-2010, 06:54 PM
Vitali Klitschko
Michael Grant
Frank Bruno
David Tua
Zeljko Mavrovic
Gary Mason
Henry Akinwande

bklynboy
07-28-2010, 08:05 PM
He is a top ten AT with a strong resume,no need for hate threads like this or threads about how he was the 'greatest heavyweight of all time'

its truly pathetic

I, for one, am not a Lewis hater. I just wasn't that impressed with him while he was fighting and time hasn't changed that opinion.

Lewis an excellent fighter; definitely a HOF fighter and I think he and Holyfield will be remembered as being the best Heavy's of the 1990s. He is definitely a TOP 20 Heavyweight. I think that he barely cracks the TOP 10. He definitely does not deserve to be considered as one of the ATGs.

Johnson
Dempsey
Louis
Marciano
Liston
Ali
Frazier
Foreman
Holmes

are, IMO, above him.

Now being in the TOP 20 or "barely cracking the TOP 10" does not mean that Lewis is a bum.

CarlosG815
07-28-2010, 09:01 PM

Hasim Rahman - first fight
Oliver McCall - first fight
Vitali - fight was stopped prematurely Lennox refused rematch

Every big name on his resume was shot or far past prime.

Heru
07-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Vitaly Klitschko. And it was a past prime version of Lewis that beat him. So that kills any argumant that Lewis couldn't beat a prime fighter. It's not Lewis fault that Bowe avoided him. Add David Tua and Michael Grant too. Grant was unbeaten and considered a good shot to upset Lewis at the time. It's easy to forget that now.Lewis fought who he could. And Lewis wasn't in his prime for either Holyfield or Tyson either.

Complete and utter bull****... it's like saying Wladimir Klitschko isn't in his prime now because he's 34.

Jim Jeffries
07-28-2010, 09:38 PM
Complete and utter bull****... it's like saying Wladimir Klitschko isn't in his prime now because he's 34.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge that Lennox's prime was in his early to mid 30s. He didn't get ahold of Steward till he was 30. When he retired as 37, he was starting to slip, but that was due more to letting himself get out of shape/losing the fire to train.

Calilloyd
07-28-2010, 09:43 PM

The Lewis that fought Holyfield was not the prime Lewis and did not have the same legs. Something he said himself .What the hell does Klitschko have to do with it? You don't compare two fighters when talking about their primes as if they are exact. And Wladimir is not in his prime, whether you realize that or not. There's a difference between technique and physical prime.

Calilloyd
07-28-2010, 09:45 PM
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge that Lennox's prime was in his early to mid 30s. He didn't get ahold of Steward till he was 30. When he retired as 37, he was starting to slip, but that was due more to letting himself get out of shape/losing the fire to train.

No it was due to being 37.

Jim Jeffries
07-28-2010, 09:52 PM
The Lewis that fought Holyfield was not the prime Lewis and did not have the same legs. Something he said himself .What the hell does Klitschko have to do with it? You don't compare two fighters when talking about their primes as if they are exact. And Wladimir is not in his prime, whether you realize that or not. Don't mistake technique for physical prime.

While older than Tyson, Lewis was a hell of a lot closer to prime.

Wlad is in his prime, which doesn't always coincide with physical prime, unless you're talking about a fighter that relies more on athleticism than technique, like Ali or Roy Jones Jr. Because of his fragile chin, Wlad had to spend more time working on his technique, which is why he's still at the top today, despite being considered washed up about 6 years ago.

Calilloyd
07-28-2010, 10:03 PM
UOTE=Jim Jeffries;8926759]While older than Tyson, Lewis was a hell of a lot closer to prime.

Wlad is in his prime, which doesn't always coincide with physical prime, unless you're talking about a fighter than relies more on athleticism than technique, like Ali or Roy Jones Jr. Because of his fragile chin, Wlad had to spend more time working on his technique, which is why he's still at the top today, despite being considered washed up about 6 years ago.[/QUOTE]

I'm talking about Lewis. At 36 he was NOT in his prime which is why he only had one other fight after Tyson. Sure he was better off than Tyson but that doesn't change the facts. And physical prime is what I'm talking about because a poster mentioned that Holyfield was past his prime at 36 against Lewis. And I already said that Wlad has a superior technique which should not be confused with physical prime. Lewis technique improved as well which is why he also flourished under Stewart.

-CANE-
07-28-2010, 10:35 PM

Lewis was definately not in his prime when he fought either Holy or Tyson fact.

But he wasn't as far past his prime as either of them two fact.

Heru
07-29-2010, 12:35 AM

Exactly...
The Lewis that fought Holyfield was not the prime Lewis and did not have the same legs. Something he said himself .What the hell does Klitschko have to do with it? You don't compare two fighters when talking about their primes as if they are exact. And Wladimir is not in his prime, whether you realize that or not. There's a difference between technique and physical prime.

Exactly... Which is why it's the time when physical prime and best technique/experience converge. Basically the finished product.

You don't compare 2 fighters when talking about primes as if they're exact?

Nobody was comparing them as if they're exact, it's an example to my point. I give Wlad as an example because there situations are similar even them being Olympic Gold Medalist with long amateur careers.

The longer your physical prime lasts, the more in your 'prime' you are likely to be because, unless you're not training and/or slipping into bad habits, your technique and experience are getting better.

kenso
07-29-2010, 01:32 AM
vitali is the best name on his resume IMO. tyson was on too much of a decline to be considered, and holyfield was getting up there as well.

i hate the controversy surrounding the vitali fight. vitali was clearly winning the fight but it was stopped due to a cut. usually when a fight is stopped on a cut that bad, the guy who had it was getting his ass whipped, but i thought vitali was on his way to putting lewis out.

lewis wasn't at his best that night, but he shouldn't have been stepping in the ring if he wasn't in shape. lewis opted to retire instead of fight vitali again. i do wish he would have fought him, but i guess lewis fans can rest easy on that one. it was a great fight, but if people claim it was a clear victory for lewis, how come vitali left with all of the glory?

sonnyboyx2
07-29-2010, 02:31 AM
vitali is the best name on his resume IMO. tyson was on too much of a decline to be considered, and holyfield was getting up there as well.

i hate the controversy surrounding the vitali fight. vitali was clearly winning the fight but it was stopped due to a cut. usually when a fight is stopped on a cut that bad, the guy who had it was getting his ass whipped, but i thought vitali was on his way to putting lewis out.

lewis wasn't at his best that night, but he shouldn't have been stepping in the ring if he wasn't in shape. lewis opted to retire instead of fight vitali again. i do wish he would have fought him, but i guess lewis fans can rest easy on that one. it was a great fight, but if people claim it was a clear victory for lewis, how come vitali left with all of the glory?

Well said Kenso... So after all these replies to my question the clear majority say that Lewis never fought any fighters who was "At the Top of their Game" other than

McCall (1) -- mediocre journeyman
Rahman (1) -- mediocre journeyman
Vitali -- unfortunate loser

Yet there are some who claim Lewis to be ATG Top 3 with a resume as good as Muhammad Ali`s... the truth is that Lewis was an oppotunist who was not an ATG and was about as good as Frank Bruno

them_apples
07-29-2010, 03:13 AM
I, for one, am not a Lewis hater. I just wasn't that impressed with him while he was fighting and time hasn't changed that opinion.

Lewis an excellent fighter; definitely a HOF fighter and I think he and Holyfield will be remembered as being the best Heavy's of the 1990s. He is definitely a TOP 20 Heavyweight. I think that he barely cracks the TOP 10. He definitely does not deserve to be considered as one of the ATGs.

Johnson
Dempsey
Louis
Marciano
Liston
Ali
Frazier
Foreman
Holmes

are, IMO, above him.

Now being in the TOP 20 or "barely cracking the TOP 10" does not mean that Lewis is a bum.

he's an atg HW just not a very good one in comparison to Ali, Foreman, Holyfield etc

He's better than some of the people on that list though, most notably Dempsey, Johnson and possibly Liston.

sonnyboyx2
07-29-2010, 04:15 AM
he's an atg HW just not a very good one in comparison to Ali, Foreman, Holyfield etc

He's better than some of the people on that list though, most notably Dempsey, Johnson and possibly Liston.

im surprised you think he is better than Dempsey, Johnson & Liston.. in your opinion who did Lewis beat who was better than those 3 fighters?

Calilloyd
07-29-2010, 02:28 PM
Well said Kenso... So after all these replies to my question the clear majority say that Lewis never fought any fighters who was "At the Top of their Game" other than

Yet there are some who claim Lewis to be ATG Top 3 with a resume as good as Muhammad Ali`s... the truth is that Lewis was an oppotunist who was not an ATG and was about as good as Frank Bruno

Your question was who did Lewis fight at the top of their game. Whether they were "journeyman" or not wasn't the question. And McCall and Rahman were top 10 fighters whether you want to acknowledge it or not. Lewis resume is not comparable to Ali's but that goes for any other heavyweight in history.

Southpaw Great
07-29-2010, 03:31 PM

Nah man, Jack Johnson & Jack Dempsey >>>>> Lennox Lewis.....All Day!

kenso
07-30-2010, 03:33 AM

i agree that lewis's biggest fights weren't against fighters at the peak of their careers, but i disagree that lewis was about as good as frank bruno. i think lewis was MUCH MUCH better than bruno and really was a fantastic fighter.

i thought that the vitali fight was bull**** and although by the rules of boxing, he got the win - i felt that he was the loser that night. vitali was beating his ass, and no one ever made lewis look as bad as vitali did in round 2.

with that said, i think the vitali and wladimir rank up in the top heavyweights. people must consider that while a fighter is measured by who he beats, he also has to be measured on how good looks too. you can easily tell that wladimir was better than rahman or mccall ever were, but he doesn't have a win as big as they did over lewis. so just because lewis doesn't have a prime george foreman on his resume doesn't mean that he wasn't surely one of the best ever.

lewis pretty much had the best wins that he really could have had at that time. the closest thing to ducking he ever really did was the vitali rematch - and to be honest it was the smart call. a lot of people talk **** about klitschko for that fight, but if i recall right (and really, correct me if i am wrong cause i very well may be), lewis was set to fight kirk johnson and was already supposedly training. vitali had no fight lined up and took the fight on 2 weeks notice. if anyone was to be ill prepared then it should have been vitali. wish we could have seen them go at it prime for prime.

sonnyboyx2
07-30-2010, 04:05 AM
i agree that lewis's biggest fights weren't against fighters at the peak of their careers, but i disagree that lewis was about as good as frank bruno. i think lewis was MUCH MUCH better than bruno and really was a fantastic fighter.

i thought that the vitali fight was bull**** and although by the rules of boxing, he got the win - i felt that he was the loser that night. vitali was beating his ass, and no one ever made lewis look as bad as vitali did in round 2.

with that said, i think the vitali and wladimir rank up in the top heavyweights. people must consider that while a fighter is measured by who he beats, he also has to be measured on how good looks too. you can easily tell that wladimir was better than rahman or mccall ever were, but he doesn't have a win as big as they did over lewis. so just because lewis doesn't have a prime george foreman on his resume doesn't mean that he wasn't surely one of the best ever.

lewis pretty much had the best wins that he really could have had at that time. the closest thing to ducking he ever really did was the vitali rematch - and to be honest it was the smart call. a lot of people talk **** about klitschko for that fight, but if i recall right (and really, correct me if i am wrong cause i very well may be), lewis was set to fight kirk johnson and was already supposedly training. vitali had no fight lined up and took the fight on 2 weeks notice. if anyone was to be ill prepared then it should have been vitali. wish we could have seen them go at it prime for prime.

you are correct.. Lewis was in training to fight Kirk Johnson and when Johnson pulled out Lewis chose Vitali to fight.. Lewis boasted he "would have one brother for breakfast the other brother for Tea" he chose Vitali coz Vitali was thought of as the weaker of the two Klitschko brothers... just think what Wlad would have done to Lewis.

I dont think Lewis was MUCH MUCH better than Bruno.. Lewis struggled badly to beat Bruno with Bruno giving Lewis a lesson in jabbing and boxing.. Bruno also beat McCall with McCall being ready & focused for Bruno unlike the shimmering wreck who came out of a `Drug-Rahab` to fight Lewis... Rahman has failed everytime he has fought at the top level getting hammered (twice) by Maskaev, losing every round to John Ruiz & getting butchered by an old Holyfield yet they both poleaxed Lewis

turdleburgle
07-30-2010, 11:38 AM
you are correct.. Lewis was in training to fight Kirk Johnson and when Johnson pulled out Lewis chose Vitali to fight.. Lewis boasted he "would have one brother for breakfast the other brother for Tea" he chose Vitali coz Vitali was thought of as the weaker of the two Klitschko brothers... just think what Wlad would have done to Lewis.

I dont think Lewis was MUCH MUCH better than Bruno.. Lewis struggled badly to beat Bruno with Bruno giving Lewis a lesson in jabbing and boxing.. Bruno also beat McCall with McCall being ready & focused for Bruno unlike the shimmering wreck who came out of a `Drug-Rahab` to fight Lewis... Rahman has failed everytime he has fought at the top level getting hammered (twice) by Maskaev, losing every round to John Ruiz & getting butchered by an old Holyfield yet they both poleaxed Lewis

wlad just got knocked out easily by corrie sanders so why would lewis bother fighting him?

vitali was a late replacement for lewis and it was a dangerous fight to take for an old out of shape lewis and yet you give him no credit.

kenso
07-31-2010, 01:11 AM
wlad just got knocked out easily by corrie sanders so why would lewis bother fighting him?

vitali was a late replacement for lewis and it was a dangerous fight to take for an old out of shape lewis and yet you give him no credit.

obviously wlad didn't get the shot because of his poor performance against sanders, i can't argue that he should have gotten the shot. i still wish he would have though.

however, vitali was a late replacement for lewis. lewis had already been through a full training camp and vitali was the one who took the fight on short notice. if anyone should have been out of shape it should have been vitali. he was in 2 weeks form, lewis is the one who had however long (probably 8 weeks) to train for kirk johnson.

obviously lewis was not in peak condition compared to his other fights, but vitali didn't have nearly the amount of time to train for the fight that lewis had. i don't see why this is overlooked. i think lewis was the one with the advantage here. he just didn't show up in shape. if the fight would have went on, i dont see how anyone could honestly and truly believe that lewis was going to k.o. him. the only thing he could have done was make the cut worse. lewis was getting beat down, and was CLEARLY losing at the time of the cut stoppage.

however in the rematch where vitali got a full training camp, and lewis showed up in shape, what could we have expected? lewis got the W on his record, but he was not the winner of that fight in my eyes. it wasn't a robbery, it wasn't unfair - it was just how it was. vitali was winning and he wanted it so much more than lewis did, and he was going to take it - had he not gotten stopped via way of cut.

Obama
07-31-2010, 02:40 AM
Gary Mason <Undefeated>
Tyrell Biggs
Levi Billups
Donovan 'Razor' Ruddock
Lionel Butler
Ray Mercer
Oliver McCall
Henry Akinwande <Undefeated>
Andrew Golota
Shannon Briggs
Zeljko Mavrovic <Undefeated>
Michael Grant <Undefeated>
Francois Botha
David Tua
Hasim Rahman
Vitali Klitschko

------------------

All those guys should have been prime. Some simply didn't show up that day for whatever reason, like Golota & Tua.

sonnyboyx2
07-31-2010, 03:20 AM
Gary Mason <Undefeated>
Tyrell Biggs
Levi Billups
Donovan 'Razor' Ruddock
Lionel Butler
Ray Mercer
Oliver McCall
Henry Akinwande <Undefeated>
Andrew Golota
Shannon Briggs
Zeljko Mavrovic <Undefeated>
Michael Grant <Undefeated>
Francois Botha
David Tua
Hasim Rahman
Vitali Klitschko

------------------

All those guys should have been prime. Some simply didn't show up that day for whatever reason, like Golota & Tua.

Gary Mason - Class C British Champion
Tyrell Biggs - coming of KO loses to Tyson, Daminani, Mason & Bowe.
Levi Billups - journeyman who got KOd by everyone except Lewis.
Ruddock - Damaged goods after 2 brutal hammerings by Tyson.
Butler - more losses than wins when fought Lewis
Mercer - Had been humiliated by old Larry Holmes
McCall - Journeyman who poleaxed Lewis in less than 2rds
Akinwande - Journeyman Class C fighter
Golota - sedated in dressing room after panic attack.
Briggs - Had been exposed getting KOd in 3rds by journeyman.
Mavrovic - european class c fighter Lewis struggled with
Grant- Exposed by Golota as weak chinned overhyped bum
Botha - Steroid Freak who had been butchered by Moorer & Tyson
Tua - 250lbs Fattest man to ever fight for the title
Rahman - Journeyman who poleaxed Lewis
Vitali - took fight on 2 weeks notice "Robbed"

Lennox chose to fight the above fighters instead of fighting all the top contenders during 1991-2002 for career highest paydays: Holyfield 93-96, Holmes 91-94, Moorer, 94-97, Hide, 94-95, Bowe, 93-95, Tyson 96, Witherspoon 94-96, Sanders 94-97, Ruiz 97-02, Byrd 98-02, Jones Jr 00-02, Wlad 07-03, Vitali 03-05 Lewis was stripped of titles rather than fight the No1 contenders who was "At the Top of their Game".

Obama
07-31-2010, 04:39 AM
You do realize fighters are allowed to lose fights in their prime right? It doesn't just end because they get beat by someone. And they don't need a winning streak to be prime either.

sonnyboyx2
07-31-2010, 09:39 AM
You do realize fighters are allowed to lose fights in their prime right? It doesn't just end because they get beat by someone. And they don't need a winning streak to be prime either.

i agree... but Lewis had multiple chances to fight the top fighters who was "At the Top of their Game" and he turned them all down and chose to fight exposed lower level fighters who he was massively favored to beat, i just cannot give Lewis credit for beating those fighters as i feel Bowe, Tyson, Holyfield would have no problem beating those fighters Lewis fought... its the fights Lewis chose NOT to accept which place the black mark against his career

Vadrigar.
07-31-2010, 12:48 PM
Vitali comes to mind.

kenso
07-31-2010, 12:58 PM
Gary Mason - Class C British Champion
Tyrell Biggs - coming of KO loses to Tyson, Daminani, Mason & Bowe.
Levi Billups - journeyman who got KOd by everyone except Lewis.
Ruddock - Damaged goods after 2 brutal hammerings by Tyson.
Butler - more losses than wins when fought Lewis
Mercer - Had been humiliated by old Larry Holmes
McCall - Journeyman who poleaxed Lewis in less than 2rds
Akinwande - Journeyman Class C fighter
Golota - sedated in dressing room after panic attack.
Briggs - Had been exposed getting KOd in 3rds by journeyman.
Mavrovic - european class c fighter Lewis struggled with
Grant- Exposed by Golota as weak chinned overhyped bum
Botha - Steroid Freak who had been butchered by Moorer & Tyson
Tua - 250lbs Fattest man to ever fight for the title
Rahman - Journeyman who poleaxed Lewis
Vitali - took fight on 2 weeks notice "Robbed"

Lennox chose to fight the above fighters instead of fighting all the top contenders during 1991-2002 for career highest paydays: Holyfield 93-96, Holmes 91-94, Moorer, 94-97, Hide, 94-95, Bowe, 93-95, Tyson 96, Witherspoon 94-96, Sanders 94-97, Ruiz 97-02, Byrd 98-02, Jones Jr 00-02, Wlad 07-03, Vitali 03-05 Lewis was stripped of titles rather than fight the No1 contenders who was "At the Top of their Game".

i don't think there is a single active fighter that you can't break down their record like this to try to make them look bad. pick any recent fighter and i bet someone can break down their record and say something bad about each opponent. even pacquiao and mayweather.

Ziggy Stardust
07-31-2010, 01:00 PM
i don't think there is a single active fighter that you can't break down their record like this to try to make them look bad. pick any recent fighter and i bet someone can break down their record and say something bad about each opponent. even pacquiao and mayweather.

I can do it to any fighter anyone cares to name, even Ali who has about the best resume I've ever seen.

Poet

Mannie Phresh
07-31-2010, 01:01 PM
klitschko....

sonnyboyx2
07-31-2010, 01:11 PM

i disagree... lets take Pacquiao as you suggest for an example, he fought Marquez (twice), Barrera (twice) Morales (thrice) Delahoya, Cotto & Hatton all who was world champions and rated highly in the P4P ratings on fight night.. can you say the same for any opponent Lennox Lewis fought?

Ziggy Stardust
07-31-2010, 01:25 PM
i disagree... lets take Pacquiao as you suggest for an example, he fought Marquez (twice), Barrera (twice) Morales (thrice) Delahoya, Cotto & Hatton all who was world champions and rated highly in the P4P ratings on fight night.. can you say the same for any opponent Lennox Lewis fought?

De La Hoya - Washed up.
Barrera - Past prime for the first fight, washed up for the second.
Marquez - Many feel Pacquiao lost both fights.
Morales - 1 and 1 with him in-prime, washed up for the third fight.
Cotto - Damaged goods courtesy of Margarito and not that good in the first place.
Hatton - An over-hyped Brit club-fighter with marginal talent who lost to every fighter with a pulse he faced.

See? It's easy.

Poet

sonnyboyx2
08-01-2010, 01:55 AM
De La Hoya - Washed up.
Barrera - Past prime for the first fight, washed up for the second.
Marquez - Many feel Pacquiao lost both fights.
Morales - 1 and 1 with him in-prime, washed up for the third fight.
Cotto - Damaged goods courtesy of Margarito and not that good in the first place.
Hatton - An over-hyped Brit club-fighter with marginal talent who lost to every fighter with a pulse he faced.

See? It's easy.

Poet

No-way was Barrera past it in their first fight and Hatton had never been defeated at 140lbs.. Morales was still a great fighter in his 2nd fight with Pacquiao... The point i am making is that Morales, Hatton, Barrera, Cotto was all world champions and highly rated in the P4P ratings unlike the guys Lewis fought in Grant, Butler, Botha, Mavrovic, Tucker, Rahman, Jackson, Golota, Morrison, Tua, Vitali, Ruddock none was or had been a dominant World Champion or was highly rated in the P4P ratings, they was all exposed fighters who had suffered defeats and was on the downslide in their careers.. Lewis had multiple oppotunity to fight the best fighters in the division yet turned those down every time.

SonnyboyReturns
10-15-2011, 05:46 PM
bump /////////

NChristo
10-15-2011, 06:10 PM
Oh dear....

JAB5239
10-15-2011, 06:31 PM
bump /////////

This thread will not be re-hashed Ubuntufighter. Please do not bump any more of them.