View Full Version : Why don't we all just ignore the trolls??

Bundana
07-22-2010, 03:48 AM
Yesterday JerseySugar asked what happened to one of the most knowledgeable posters in this forum, TheGreatA. He used to post here a lot, but doesn't anymore. That's a great shame - but it's our own damn fault!

If some troll starts an absurd thread, where he claims all old-time fighters are crap, that Ali was a coward, that Vitali would murder all the champs before him, and that Calzaghe is the greatest p4p of all time... what happens? We start arguing with him!!! A thread like that will be kept alive by the rest of us for days, as we try to talk some sense into the moron's head... which of course is impossible, and exactly what gets him off!

Why can't we all agree to just ignore these trolls? If we don't, this nonsense will never stop... and serious posters, like TheGreatA, will take their business elsewhere.

Vadrigar.
07-22-2010, 04:01 AM
I completely agree. We should try our best not to post in troll threads. Feeding a troll is the worst thing you can do because it encourages them even more.

Ziggy Stardust
07-22-2010, 10:53 AM
I take it one step further: I put proven trolls on ignore so they can't post in my threads. If everyone else did likewise the trolls would have no where go in this section to get their kicks. If they create their own threads, there's no law that says we have to respond in it; and if this section had a moderator than obvious bait threads would be deleted and the trolls would have no choice but to slink back to NSB where they belong :)

Poet

Stone Roses!
07-22-2010, 11:10 AM
I take it one step further: I put proven trolls on ignore so they can't post in my threads. If everyone else did likewise the trolls would have no where go in this section to get their kicks. If they create their own threads, there's no law that says we have to respond in it; and if this section had a moderator than obvious bait threads would be deleted and the trolls would have no choice but to slink back to NSB where they belong :)

Poet
What a load of garbage.

I don't troll this section and you know it full well.

Just because my opinions on certain fighters are different to yours, you don't need to act like a 16 year old School-Girl.

WOW. Big deal. I believe Frazier ducked a certain fighter.

Poet's response: "Shutup Troll".

Get a life Poet you douche bag.

Ziggy Stardust
07-22-2010, 11:14 AM
What a load of garbage.

Just because my opinions on certain fighters are different to yours, you don't need to act like a 16 year old School-Girl.

:bottle::bottle::bottle: Awwwww pity poor Stone: He's upset cuz he made my troll list. How about you plug up that menstrating hole of yours long enough to make a LEGITIMATE boxing post instead of bashing Frazier and making posts about Jewish conspiracies in boxing? :puke:

Poet

Ziggy Stardust
07-22-2010, 11:15 AM
What a load of garbage.

PS. You're getting your panties in a wad over being on someone's troll list and you're telling ME to get a life? :rofl9:

Poet

Stone Roses!
07-22-2010, 11:23 AM
:bottle::bottle::bottle: Awwwww pity poor Stone: He's upset cuz he made my troll list. How about you plug up that menstrating hole of yours long enough to make a LEGITIMATE boxing post instead of bashing Frazier and making posts about Jewish conspiracies in boxing? :puke:

Poet
Honestly I could care less who the **** is on your list. You are a joke. Ever since that chick ruined your life on here nobody takes you seriously.

I am calling you out because you are a pathetic little child. You cry simply because someone like "Prinze" has differing opinions on certain fighters and because he doesn't see it your way, he must be a troll.

You are a cunt.

Stone Roses!
07-22-2010, 11:25 AM
PS. You're getting your panties in a wad over being on someone's troll list and you're telling ME to get a life? :rofl9:

Poet
Have a cry in a corner you joker and take this with you :bottle:

You turn into a raging ***** on her period if someone doesn't see a certain fighter your way.

The only person that's crying here is you.

You ****ing troll.

Ziggy Stardust
07-22-2010, 11:28 AM
Honestly I could care less who the **** is on your list. You are a joke. Ever since that chick ruined your life on here nobody takes you seriously.

I am calling you out because you are a pathetic little child. You cry simply because someone like "Prinze" has differing opinions on certain fighters and because he doesn't see it your way, he must be a troll.

You are a cunt.

Have a cry in a corner you joker and take this with you :bottle:

You turn into a raging ***** on her period if someone doesn't see a certain fighter your way.

The only person that's crying here is you.

You ****ing troll.

:hahahaha9: When people here compare my responses to your's they'll know which one of us is doing the crying. In case you're having trouble figuring it out, I'm laughing in my posts and you're screaming blue murder in yours :rofl9:

Poet

Stone Roses!
07-22-2010, 11:33 AM
:hahahaha9: When people here compare my responses to your's they'll know which one of us is doing the crying. In case you're having trouble figuring it out, I'm laughing in my posts and you're screaming blue murder in yours :rofl9:

Poet
When people see your youtube videos, sig and your posts they laugh at your sorry little ass.

You know what Poet. You are not even worth the effort. :lol1:

So enjoy the rest of your day homo.

Also I thought you'd enjoy these videos.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9fORoyGmfDE&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9fORoyGmfDE&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vnMMHepfYVc&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vnMMHepfYVc&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ziggy Stardust
07-22-2010, 11:46 AM
When people see your youtube videos, sig and your posts they laugh at your sorry little ass.

You know what Poet. You are not even worth the effort. :lol1:

So enjoy the rest of your day homo.

Also I thought you'd enjoy these videos.

You know what your biggest problem is Stone? Everyone on here with half a brain already knows it: Your biggest problem is you spend your time wallowing in hatred and other negative emotions. You are incapable of making a post that doesn't drip in hatred. THAT'S why you get labled a troll and not by just me. THAT'S why the majority of posters choose to laugh at you rather than trying to have a rational discussion with you. THAT'S why you've been labled in the past as the worst poster in the lounge. You do know there are meds that can help you moderate your hate don't you? :)

Poet

TheMagicMan
07-22-2010, 12:03 PM
I agree with you, stop feeding the trolls. But seriously Joe Calzaghe never got beat and can trace his wins all the way back to Jack Johnson. Oh and Vitali would murder any HW before 1990.

Southpaw Stinger
07-22-2010, 12:07 PM

You are a cunt.

:nonono:

Grammar aside, what do you think of Chuvalo-Bonavena fight? Was there a legit knockdown there or was it rightly ruled a push?

Stone Roses!
07-22-2010, 12:15 PM
:nonono:

Grammar aside, what do you think of Chuvalo-Bonavena fight? Was there a legit knockdown there or was it rightly ruled a push?
Honestly, I believe Mercante was a brilliant ref but he missed the ball on that one. It was a clear left hook to the jaw that sent Chuvalo stumbling.

And **** your grammar *****.

Southpaw Stinger
07-22-2010, 12:29 PM
Honestly, I believe Mercante was a brilliant ref but he missed the ball on that one. It was a clear left hook to the jaw that sent Chuvalo stumbling.

And **** your grammar *****.

Yeah, Ms. Grammar can by a ***** sometimes. But she's never wrong.

That hook by Bonavena was a thing of beauty. I remember watching it with my girlfriend one time and telling her, 'That's what you're getting if you ever screw around.'

Stone Roses!
07-22-2010, 12:31 PM
Yeah, Ms. Grammar can by a ***** sometimes. But she's never wrong.

That hook by Bonavena was a thing of beauty. I remember watching it with my girlfriend one time and telling her, 'That's what you're getting if you ever screw around.'
http://www.dadsontheair.net/storage/images/Australia_Says_No_Rev_L.jpg

r.burgundy
07-22-2010, 01:53 PM
Yesterday JerseySugar asked what happened to one of the most knowledgeable posters in this forum, TheGreatA. He used to post here a lot, but doesn't anymore. That's a great shame - but it's our own damn fault!

If some troll starts an absurd thread, where he claims all old-time fighters are crap, that Ali was a coward, that Vitali would murder all the champs before him, and that Calzaghe is the greatest p4p of all time... what happens? We start arguing with him!!! A thread like that will be kept alive by the rest of us for days, as we try to talk some sense into the moron's head... which of course is impossible, and exactly what gets him off!

Why can't we all agree to just ignore these trolls? If we don't, this nonsense will never stop... and serious posters, like TheGreatA, will take their business elsewhere.

problem with this section is that majority of you guys cant handle a difference of opinion.i see guys get called a troll for believing roy jones would beat tommy hearns lol.its really silly.

the level of ingnorance is amazing.ive seen 1 guy say book is better than old video lol.seriously.and yet has the nerve to call me a troll for disagreeing

whats even funnier is that the supposed intellectuals and boxing purists are usually the 1st to throw out insults when somebody disagrees.you have a batman and robin who in this section who all they wish to do is argue and give red k.whats funny about those 2 is that,1 feels alot more strongly about the relationship than the other 1.

only 3 people ive seen in this section who are trolls are poet,muhummadm, and magic man.at least everybody else will give a reason for their madness.

them_apples
07-22-2010, 02:07 PM

the Great A knew everything

TheMagicMan
07-22-2010, 02:35 PM
problem with this section is that majority of you guys cant handle a difference of opinion.i see guys get called a troll for believing roy jones would beat tommy hearns lol.its really silly.

the level of ingnorance is amazing.ive seen 1 guy say book is better than old video lol.seriously.and yet has the nerve to call me a troll for disagreeing

whats even funnier is that the supposed intellectuals and boxing purists are usually the 1st to throw out insults when somebody disagrees.you have a batman and robin who in this section who all they wish to do is argue and give red k.whats funny about those 2 is that,1 feels alot more strongly about the relationship than the other 1.

only 3 people ive seen in this section who are trolls are poet,muhummadm, and magic man.at least everybody else will give a reason for their madness.

I give plenty of reasoning.

r.burgundy
07-22-2010, 02:55 PM
I give plenty of reasoning.

yea but its insane,even though its hillarious.that boxtronic 2000 or whatever you use to compute fights had me cracking up,but i think your a troll according to peoples definitions

when you say stuff like ali was a bum and would get beat by any top 15 h.w fighting today.thats trolling.

valuez who is a top 15 heavy was damn near outpointed by 48 year old holyfield yet somehow you think ali would lose to that guy.smh.thats trollness my man