View Full Version : Were's The Great A?

Southpaw Great
07-21-2010, 06:48 PM
Dude never really posts here no more. The history section was much better with him posting.........

Obama
07-21-2010, 07:05 PM
Just saw him yesterday. He too important for you clowns is all. :rofl:

JAB5239
07-21-2010, 07:41 PM
Dude never really posts here no more. The history section was much better with him posting.........

This section is turning into kiddie land with all the trolling and outright ignorance being spewed half the time. Can't really blame him if he chose not to post here as much.

sonnyboyx2
07-22-2010, 02:56 AM
This section is turning into kiddie land with all the trolling and outright ignorance being spewed half the time. Can't really blame him if he chose not to post here as much.

Well said JAB.. it is the stupidness and lack of boxing history knowledge that the newbies have brought to the History section of late which is such a turn-off.. many time of late i have logged in taken a quick look at the topic and though **** it

prinzemanspopa
07-22-2010, 03:10 AM
He ust logged in a night or two ago,so he's still around.It's not like he's gotten completely AWOL like Mickey Malone.Although thegreatA isn't experiencing the same security problems that Malone is currently facing in Thailand.

Were you not active here for a month?

TheGreatA
07-24-2010, 12:31 PM
Nothing happened, my computer just broke.

D-MiZe
07-24-2010, 12:32 PM
I've seen you a lot over at ESB, A.

TheHolyCross
07-24-2010, 12:33 PM
wonder what the A stands for...

Vadrigar.
07-24-2010, 12:34 PM
Nothing happened, my computer just broke.

That's good. Nice to see you back............:boxing:

TheGreatA
07-24-2010, 12:46 PM
I've seen you a lot over at ESB, A.

I used a laptop for the past month but it's not too comfortable for me to type with it, nothing prolonged anyway. I've been viewing the forums though and posted whenever I came across an interesting topic. I finally got a new computer working and will be back at it. The summer isn't ever a busy time for boxing either which partly explains my inactivity.

Toney616
07-25-2010, 03:29 PM
I used a laptop for the past month but it's not too comfortable for me to type with it, nothing prolonged anyway. I've been viewing the forums though and posted whenever I came across an interesting topic. I finally got a new computer working and will be back at it. The summer isn't ever a busy time for boxing either which partly explains my inactivity.
What do you think of ESB classic boxing forum?

$Natedatpkid$
07-25-2010, 03:44 PM
Nice to see you back mane.

HaglerSteelChin
07-25-2010, 04:54 PM
As mentioned earlier on this thread there are a few kids coming in. There is nothing wrong with younger people learning the history of the sport, but some are bringing that NSB attitude here. I have had many differences with people here but never put anyone on ignore. Already a few newbies have put me on ignore in this forum. So if they start a thread they can keep me out or other people they disagree with. There is only one person i put on ignore, and i think we all know who that is, LOL.