PDA

View Full Version : Prime Crop Cop vs Lesnar

'Sugar' Freddi
07-20-2010, 01:32 PM
Who wins and why?

Gorilla Dogs
07-20-2010, 02:24 PM
Lesnar cuz wrestling is killing MMA

Ppl who pick Cro Cop is pickin him because he is more exciting in his prime, not neccesarely beat Lesnar

kaps
07-20-2010, 02:26 PM
CroCop is too small to shake off a takedown from Brock or any big wrestler...

MOTHER DUCKER
07-20-2010, 03:07 PM
Brock Lesnar by brutal rape no one alive can touch him now

kaps
07-20-2010, 03:10 PM
Brock Lesnar by brutal rape no one alive can touch him now

Lol..............

venom1
07-21-2010, 09:35 AM
Lol..............

lesnar cuz of size, strength and wrestling

KESSLER
07-21-2010, 09:36 AM
Never heard of Crop Cop :P... anyway, Brock wins IMO.. Too big, too strong, too agile

ABOSWORTH
07-21-2010, 10:37 AM
CroCop had some vicious leg kicks and I could picture him chopping Brock down like a tree. I could see this going either way but I would not count CroCop out so quickly like some are.

Virgil Caine
07-21-2010, 12:41 PM
CroCop had some vicious leg kicks and I could picture him chopping Brock down like a tree. I could see this going either way but I would not count CroCop out so quickly like some are.

I agree. He's also actually very sound defensively off of his back. He barely allowed Fedor the space for any ground and pound. Brock is a different animal, but Crocop's ability to not be taken down, avoid damage on the ground, and to work his way back up is actually rather profound.

Anthony342
07-21-2010, 07:11 PM

Whose the hot chick in your video there?

Double Jab
07-21-2010, 07:42 PM
Prime Cro Cop vs. Brock Lesnar is Cro cop vs. Ron Waterman, except twice as long.

BigStereotype
07-21-2010, 07:43 PM
Want to say Cro Cop, I really do. But unless he can keep the fight on his feet all night, I don't see how he can win. And Lesnar has filthy takedowns. So while I want to vote Cro Cop by decapitating headkick, Lesnar wins on a gruesome ground and pound finish.

Move BRICKS
07-21-2010, 08:18 PM
If we're talking prime Mirko we're fighting in a pride ring with unbiased pride rules, which means Lesnar could not exist.

Cro Cop by KO

ƒallenloki
07-21-2010, 09:07 PM
Prime CC v. Brock = Cro Cop v. Coleman

monaroCountry
07-22-2010, 02:47 AM
CroCop great standup and a killer kick.
Register to see the hidden content

versus

Brock, pathetic girlie punches and nonexistant kick.

TheAxe Murderer
07-23-2010, 01:23 AM
pride rules i'd say cro cop

ufc rules i'd say lesnar

Gorilla Dogs
07-23-2010, 01:50 AM
CroCop great standup and a killer kick.

versus

Brock, pathetic girlie punches and nonexistant kick.

your an idiot

brock won that fight. cro cop hasnt held a heavyweight title in the UFC

How would Cro Cops wrestling go up against Lesnar?

GTFOH lesnar too big for cro cop idiot

HiLo Rudyo!
07-24-2010, 03:19 PM
I figured almost everyone would be saying Cro-Cop just because of nostaliga, guess I'm wrong.

That being said, I'd favor a prime Cro Cop, he had great take down defense and in his prime Cro Cops striking was on a different level then someone like Carwin who Brock had a lot of problems with. Also Cro-Cop isn't liable to gas and has a pretty good defense off his back (not great by any means)

I'll go with Cro Cop via 2nd round TKO.

Virgil Caine
07-25-2010, 02:40 AM
I figured almost everyone would be saying Cro-Cop just because of nostaliga, guess I'm wrong.

That being said, I'd favor a prime Cro Cop, he had great take down defense and in his prime Cro Cops striking was on a different level then someone like Carwin who Brock had a lot of problems with. Also Cro-Cop isn't liable to gas and has a pretty good defense off his back (not great by any means)

I'll go with Cro Cop via 2nd round TKO.

No, you have it backwards. In a fantasy fight between a Zuffa hypejob and a legendary fighter, the hypejob gets the nod every time.