View Full Version : Werdum On The UFC: “They Kind Of Used Me And Threw Me Out”

snakerattle79
07-19-2010, 03:17 PM
http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/07/werdum-on-the-ufc-they-kind-of-used-me-and-threw-me-out/

“They kind of used me and threw me out. That UFC business is complicated. It’s tough to swallow that they would terminate your contract after two nice wins just because you lost the last one, regardless of how it happened. Business is business, it seems, and there’s no soft spots involved. That’s how it works – if they don’t like it, you’re out. Naturally, there’s a little resentment, but since we must be professional with everyone, I can’t take it personally. If that’s the road you choose, you could get in trouble so it’s best to stay professional.”

$BloodyNate$
07-19-2010, 03:54 PM
One of the dumbest cuts in UFC history. Werdum ran right through Vera and knocked Gonzaga out for the 2nd time. Then he loses Junior Dos ****ing Santos and he gets cut? Funny since Dos Santos is the hottest rising Heavyweight in MMA right now and is getting the next title shot if he beats Nelson. And Vera's lame ass is still headlining pay per views when he still chokes on dick every chance he gets.

Nick Fury
07-19-2010, 04:23 PM
Werdum beat's most of the HWs in the UFC.

Dorian
07-19-2010, 06:00 PM
He went 2-2 in the UFC.

Lost to JDS and Arlovski

Beat Vera and Gonzaga