View Full Version : Who here thinks that the pac-man would've beaten Morrales if not for Manny's cut??

Ali_is_the_greatest17
07-12-2005, 04:00 PM
becuz I think he would've won it if he didnt get the cut....dont you think that pinoys and pinays??

Chups
07-12-2005, 05:44 PM
It would have been closer than it is, but I think Morales would still win. Manny should come up with a better plan next time.

Ali_is_the_greatest17
07-12-2005, 07:23 PM
But if the cut didnt happen, it would probably be one of the greatest fights ever because it would be very, very close.

Round 1
07-12-2005, 10:52 PM
That was a great fight and that night the better man won, regardless of the cut.

Kaloocboy
07-13-2005, 07:37 AM
First of all, if it would have been any closer it would have been a draw. Hell, yes he would have won. The better man did not win. Remember that Pac moved up to fight him, EM would not have met him half way. When they fight again, we shall see. Pac will win by KO.

Slipx
07-13-2005, 08:21 AM
manny should hang out with tito

after all, they are both one dimensional asshats, theyd get along quite well!

Chups
07-13-2005, 10:45 AM
manny should hang out with tito

after all, they are both one dimensional asshats, theyd get along quite well!

And you should too..... :D

snipes12
07-13-2005, 11:10 AM
morales did handled pac very well that night evendo w/o the cut.
pac shud change his style coz em got a blueprint about him.

JOM'S
07-13-2005, 11:16 AM
honestly without the cut Pac could have won the fight but at the same time could also loose the fight big time ...

Manny and his team should study the fight many times so they can formulate a effective plan against EM, both of the guys know each other and they know what the other can do, EM is as good as he will ever be, Pac can still get better ...

I predict a better fight than the last time, with a lot more fireworks either way ...

Kaloocboy
07-13-2005, 11:21 AM
Yeah, it would be nice to see the fireworks. I wonder why EM didnt fight Pac the way he fought MAB. Maybe, because he knew he would get KTFO!

Manny_P
07-13-2005, 12:05 PM
I dunno. I mean Pac's vision wasn't good, so ya if there was no cut, maybe Pac coulda made a closer fight even win it! I mean how many fightas wit bloodied eyed, wins too? Not a lot! And against a top4 P4P fighta Morales? Id imagine it to be really difficult to ovacome that. So ya, I say Pac woulda and coulda won if he wasn't cut.

But in my opinion Pac will KO Morales in a rematch.

chito
07-13-2005, 08:24 PM
hectari is right when he posted pac will fight on sept 10 facing velasquez side-to-side w/ morales-rahim. velasquez has an scheduled fight this friday and he should win this or else this fight w/ pac wont materialize.

abt. the question, i'd like to see pac go on for an early knock out and press & press & press. that's the only chance he's got & w/ a reyes gloves, i hope he'll do that. this rematch bet. morales & pac will likely to happen. im not going to predict that pac will win but i think if his focus was really not 100% the first time that they fought, this time when he's 100% mentally prepared, he's going to show a better fight w/ a better game plan.

JOM'S
07-14-2005, 04:00 AM
hectari is right when he posted pac will fight on sept 10 facing velasquez side-to-side w/ morales-rahim. velasquez has an scheduled fight this friday and he should win this or else this fight w/ pac wont materialize.

abt. the question, i'd like to see pac go on for an early knock out and press & press & press. that's the only chance he's got & w/ a reyes gloves, i hope he'll do that. this rematch bet. morales & pac will likely to happen. im not going to predict that pac will win but i think if his focus was really not 100% the first time that they fought, this time when he's 100% mentally prepared, he's going to show a better fight w/ a better game plan.

your right chito all of us pacfans are waiting to see a better game plan for the PAC against EM, that's why i want Manny and his team to study diligently the first fight ...

abdiel2k3
07-14-2005, 04:21 AM
becuz I think he would've won it if he didnt get the cut....dont you think that pinoys and pinays??
INDEED
i also think mab woulda beat manny if he handt gotten cut
and i think tyson would KOd lewis if he hadnt gotten cut

miron_lang
07-14-2005, 07:11 AM
INDEED
i also think mab woulda beat manny if he handt gotten cut

Abdiel )))

is that you on your avatar? You look like a Pinoy. Hahahahahaa :D

JOM'S
07-14-2005, 09:07 AM
INDEED

i also think mab woulda beat manny if he handt gotten cut (maybe/possible!?, we are still open for a re-match)

(no chance)

IMHO, a cut in any fight specially affecting the eyes, is a factor in the fight and contribute to winning or lossing of a fighter...

but gotta remember that its not the only factor ...

Chups
07-14-2005, 11:05 AM
IMHO, a cut in any fight specially affecting the eyes, is a factor in the fight and contribute to winning or lossing of a fighter...

but gotta remember that its not the only factor ...

yeah yeah.. give me the glove excuses, the night partying, the blood extraction..bull.....WAIT... I sound like a Abdiel, the Mexican boy. :D

JOM'S
07-14-2005, 11:46 AM
yeah yeah.. give me the glove excuses, the night partying, the blood extraction..bull.....WAIT... I sound like a Abdiel, the Mexican boy. :D

not to mention the hot groupies with PAC during the eve of the fight, he he he ...

bombshell
07-14-2005, 12:51 PM
well, as far as i know....manny had too many excuses. he could'nt find a better chances to win...before the fight he became too confident in the time of fight emotionally unprepared. i hope next time ?????????????

Chups
07-14-2005, 01:54 PM
well, as far as i know....manny had too many excuses. he could'nt find a better chances to win...before the fight he became too confident in the time of fight emotionally unprepared. i hope next time ?????????????

Well the next time if Morales loses, it will be because he intentionally did it so he can have a third fight with Pacman. Morales is smart...more fights with Pac, the more money he......... WAIT...I sound like Abdiel, the mexican boy!!.....LOL

:D :D

czars_salad
07-14-2005, 07:14 PM
Well the next time if Morales loses, it will be because he intentionally did it so he can have a third fight with Pacman. Morales is smart...more fights with Pac, the more money he......... WAIT...I sound like Abdiel, the mexican boy!!.....LOL

LOL!!!! you are morphing into another abdiel :D

JOM'S
07-15-2005, 02:36 AM

woaah another EM nuthugger in the making ...

kidding aside I am now an Erik Morales Fan and would root for EM everytime he fights even against MAB or Chico, with one exception and would root against him with any fight against the PACMAN...

abdiel2k3
07-15-2005, 03:21 AM
he only wishes he could be me
and as far as lookin like a pinoy
you guys wish u came this good lookin
Lol
jk
or am i???????
:confused:

JOM'S
07-15-2005, 03:27 AM
Lol
jk
or am i???????

ha ha ha what a joker ...

you made me laugh again abdiel2k3 enough for good karma ...

JOM'S
07-15-2005, 03:28 AM
ha ha ha what a joker ...

you made me laugh again abdiel2k3 enough for good karma ...

oh sh_t still wont let me ... maybe next time, ha ha ha ...

abdiel2k3
07-15-2005, 03:47 AM
oh sh_t still wont let me ... maybe next time, ha ha ha ...
whata karma tease

Manny_P
07-15-2005, 05:57 AM
Lol
jk
or am i???????

I'd commit suicide if I had a face like that.

Jokin or am I not?

answer: Im not!

abdiel2k3
07-16-2005, 12:42 AM
I'd commit suicide if I had a face like that.

Jokin or am I not?

answer: Im not!
so grace us with a pic of yourself
so we can see what good looking people look like

kadyo
07-16-2005, 12:49 AM
so grace us with a pic of yourself
so we can see what good looking people look like

You missed it dude. He put it in his avatar about 2 - 3 weeks ago. You know what, he looks like a mexican!!! :D

Manny_P
07-16-2005, 02:02 AM
You missed it dude. He put it in his avatar about 2 - 3 weeks ago. You know what, he looks like a mexican!!! :D

nyhahahahahahahaha. ****in funny shyt. good one kadyo.

JOM'S
07-16-2005, 03:24 AM
so what we have here, A Mexican who looks like a Pinoy and a Pinoy who looks like a Mexican ....

miron_lang
07-20-2005, 06:35 AM
I Think my son Luis Antonio will pass a 'little' mexican :D

A.I. the brain
07-21-2005, 12:24 AM
cut it out already will ya? you're just embarassing yourselves further wit nonsense threads like this. no amount og sweetening will reverse pacman's loss. grow up kids.

vErDuGo
07-21-2005, 08:42 PM
cut it out already will ya? you're just embarassing yourselves further wit nonsense threads like this. no amount og sweetening will reverse pacman's loss. grow up kids.

cut your hair already will ya? ur just an embarrasment to the filipino community. no ammount of hair will cover up ur ****ed up ugly ass face. grow some brain.LOL

Manny_P
07-23-2005, 12:02 PM
man, jest look at Pac's cut on ma avatar. I neva realized that it was huge like that. OF COURSE, if he hadn't got butted, the outcome would be different. Witout a right eye, damaged concentration, Pac still made a close fight. Wit that said, Pac will KO Morales in the rematch.

Ali_is_the_greatest17
07-29-2005, 06:35 PM
And I just heard...did you know that boxers get blood teasts like 1 month before the fight? Well, so both fighters got blood tests one month before....then suddenly the doctors lost Manny's blood and this was like 3 days before the fight. So they had to do the test again, and since it was 3 days before the fight he felt a little weak during the fight...o yea I heard this on TFC (The Filippino Channel).

Chups
01-26-2006, 11:07 AM

The answer has been answered. :D

LS-Injection
01-26-2006, 11:12 AM
It damn sure has ;)

Manny_P
01-26-2006, 11:36 AM
I dunno. I mean Pac's vision wasn't good, so ya if there was no cut, maybe Pac coulda made a closer fight even win it! I mean how many fightas wit bloodied eyed, wins too? Not a lot! And against a top4 P4P fighta Morales? Id imagine it to be really difficult to ovacome that. So ya, I say Pac woulda and coulda won if he wasn't cut.

But in my opinion Pac will KO Morales in a rematch.

Called it!!!!!

Manny_P
01-26-2006, 11:37 AM
man, jest look at Pac's cut on ma avatar. I neva realized that it was huge like that. OF COURSE, if he hadn't got butted, the outcome would be different. Witout a right eye, damaged concentration, Pac still made a close fight. Wit that said, Pac will KO Morales in the rematch.

Called it like my hoes call me Pimped out.