View Full Version : Brock Lesnar and Dana White ducking James Toney

monaroCountry
07-13-2010, 09:14 AM
MUCH MORE IN THE FULL INTERVIEW:
http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content7944.html

On comments made by Dana White and David Haye...

"David Haye is a ***, so I donít worry about him. He can keep on doing what he doing and fight Fraudley Harrison and other no-names. As far as Dana White goes, the only freak show I got is the one between my legs. Iíll let him see it and slap him with it if he wants. My thing is, Dana White doing all of that talkin', after I knock his boy out, he can get in the cage. He do all that talkin' like heís a fighter, you know what Iím sayin'? Alls he gotta do is take his nice slippers off and come up in the cage and I will whoop his ass too."

"He [Haye] ain't me. Iím not weak like him. He is a retarded individual. He fights like heís one of Jerryís Kids. Iím not even worried about what he sayin'. "MMA is tough and..." Heís weak! He ain't built like me. He ain't cut from the same cloth. We entirely two different individuals and heís soft. Iím not even worried about him."

On his experience at UFC 116...

"The fans were tremendous, man, they showed me a lot of love out there."

"I was impressed with Chris Leben and I was impressed with Stephan Bonnar. They come to fight. Thatís what the fans want. Thatís what we need in boxing. We donít need no mismatches, like Chavez and Duddy. Those two guys were garbage; extra garbage."

On Brock Lesnar and his win at UFC 116...

"So like I say, after August 28th, Iím going to win in the UFC, then Iím coming back to boxing and defending my title. Hopefully, I can have a unification bout with that ***** David Haye and then Iím going back to the UFC and hopefully, I can fight old, stiff-ass, coward-ass Brock Lesnar. That motherfvcker ain't ****. Then, did he have the nerve to say heís still a bad motherfvcker after the fight?"

"Well that motherfvcker had a pink skirt on that night. You donít turn your back and run from punches. They ain't never seen me, but come August 28th, Iím going to be ready; all guns blazing. They have no idea."

Kakutogi-Gumi
07-13-2010, 10:40 AM
I really wish Toney would stop this **** already.

koppted
07-13-2010, 11:42 AM
Its going to be a crazy 28th of Aug. thats for sure

Virgil Caine
07-13-2010, 12:27 PM
I really wish Toney would stop this **** already.

Just Toney being Toney. He has one of the biggest mouths in all of sports.

American_Ninja
07-13-2010, 02:09 PM
Toney talking about Brock? He really should be worried about Randy.

Nick Fury
07-13-2010, 08:38 PM
I think Jame's Toney is the only arrogant prick I actually like. He's just a natural.

monaroCountry
07-14-2010, 08:23 AM
Yeah considering that Toney is a far better boxer than both Brock and Carwin........I could definately see him winning against Brock.

http://i49.tinypic.com/332m536.gif

Gorilla Dogs
07-14-2010, 11:52 AM
**** Carwin or Lesnar would make Toney look like a complete *****!

Gorilla Dogs
07-14-2010, 11:52 AM
**** Carwin or Lesnar would make Toney look like a complete *****!

he sure setting himself up to look like a complete ass

THE REEDô
07-14-2010, 11:54 AM
Yeah considering that Toney is a far better boxer than both Brock and Carwin........I could definately see him winning against Brock.

http://i49.tinypic.com/332m536.gif

Yeah.... maybe in a boxing ring.

Toney is going to get sonned.

Gorilla Dogs
07-14-2010, 11:57 AM
Toney is going into Randy's court.

Toney sucks

Nick Fury
07-14-2010, 12:31 PM
Toney is going into Randy's court.

Toney sucks

Imagine if Couture got in the boxing ring....

res
07-14-2010, 09:41 PM
Actually Toney would murder Lesnar, I think more easily than he could win against Couture (i think Couture has a much better chance against Toney) but I'm not going to tell why. Word might spread and mess Toney's plan up lol.

Just use your head and look at EXACTLY what both fighters actually have to do to win (Toney/Lesnar).

Gorilla Dogs
07-14-2010, 09:46 PM
Imagine if Couture got in the boxing ring....

but couture isnt running his mouth like loud mouth toney

toney is such a fkn goof for what he is doinng. his style suckss for mma. is he gonna roll some leg kicks or when he gets wrestled to the ground? LFMAO

DGKallday
07-14-2010, 10:13 PM
if Toney actually beats Couture, MMA will just seem like a giant joke to me.

ABOSWORTH
07-14-2010, 10:34 PM
Just Toney being Toney. He has one of the biggest mouths in all of sports.

Exactly... He's always been a big mouth. He normally can back it up but he's so old now that he'd better think about putting a bit of a lid on it. :lol1: I've always liked Toney.

monaroCountry
07-15-2010, 07:22 AM
if Toney actually beats Couture, MMA will just seem like a giant joke to me.

no just Randy, Dana, Zuffa, UFC and all those people who fought a can like Randy. For F's sake the guy has 10 losses and only 18 wins, yet hes regarded as a HoF?

res
07-15-2010, 05:04 PM
no just Randy, Dana, Zuffa, UFC and all those people who fought a can like Randy. For F's sake the guy has 10 losses and only 18 wins, yet hes regarded as a HoF?

Looks like if it happens, Couture will become another Tim Sylvia..."he was never that good anyway!".

monaroCountry
07-16-2010, 09:47 PM
Looks like if it happens, Couture will become another Tim Sylvia..."he was never that good anyway!".

The guy has lost 10 fights and only won 18..............without the UFC hype machine, people would not regard him as very good, especially not a HoFer.

He is basically a slightly better mark Hunt record wise.

PopoFreitas
07-17-2010, 01:59 AM

but they weren't...

they were ufc champions when ufc was a secondary org... after pride folded and UFC was the sole destination for the top fighters they never shined anymore...

couture is extremely overrated.... What maked him "special" is that he's nearly 50 years old and he still competing... but his career was filled with undeserved title shots because he was one of the few stars UFC had back in the day...

With that said, Couture will beat Toney.

res
07-17-2010, 02:54 AM
but they weren't...

they were ufc champions when ufc was a secondary org... after pride folded and UFC was the sole destination for the top fighters they never shined anymore...

couture is extremely overrated.... What maked him "special" is that he's nearly 50 years old and he still competing... but his career was filled with undeserved title shots because he was one of the few stars UFC had back in the day...

With that said, Couture will beat Toney.

Yeah but your already postured for what will need to be said if he looses.

:nonono:

Undeserved title shots because he was a star..how did he become a star?

How was Couture not good if he lasts longer than Carwin against lesnar and longer than Mir did in their second fight? and doing that at close to 50?!

and speaking of not being deserving of a title how the heck was Lesnar more deserving of a title shot when he got it?

Come on man, get real.

monaroCountry
07-17-2010, 06:00 AM

How was Couture not good if he lasts longer than Carwin against lesnar and longer than Mir did in their second fight? and doing that at close to 50?!

and speaking of not being deserving of a title how the heck was Lesnar more deserving of a title shot when he got it?

Come on man, get real.
Randy has 10 looses and just 18 wins.............this is a garbage record. Any other fighter would be regarded as garbage with this record. In saying that, he is Captain America so he gets special treatments.

PopoFreitas
07-17-2010, 09:05 AM

Come on man, get real.

You're probably new to the sport... But let me just say that I don't use Lesnar/carwin as the parameter of great fighters... lol. Both are heavily overrrated due to the UFC hype machine... But I don't want to go that way.

I'll give you an example of an undeserved title shot: Couture was coming from TWO BRUTAL KNOCK OUTS and also was retired for over a year when he fought Sylvia for the HW title...

lol

who gets a title shot after suffering two brutal losses? I don't think this **** happens even in boxing...

He won some controversial decisions(Brando Vera and Rizzo were basically robbed), he was one of the few fighters at the time allowed to stall fights by forcing the opponent back on the cage, etc... Still his record is terrible. He loses once every 3 fights...

His record fighting outside the UFC is something like 2-4, lol.

Let me end this just saying that he was basically the first product of the UFC hype machine

' (chuck actually deserved the hype.)
'' (the shamrocks were already famous because of their WWE background)

Virgil Caine
07-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Let me just say, Randy did jump straight into the big leagues, and he hasn't fought a lot of bums in his career. He's fought mostly top fighters (at the time at least), and most of his losses came to such opponents.

Nonetheless, I agree mostly with those saying he's been overly hyped. Hell, I shouldn't have to agree, as it should be quite obvious.

He's still a legendary fighter in my book, and deserves plenty of accolades. He is one of the best wrestlers to compete at the top level in MMA as well, which earns him some points in my book.

I would say he deserves to be in the hall of fame, if not for the fact that the so-called hall of fame is nothing but a UFC ploy. He does deserve to be regarded as a pioneer of the sport though at least, an overrated pioneer (though not extremely overrated. His record is much better than it looks, when you consider the opposition).

I consider Randy a legend of the sport, and he is one of the few real men who have shown honer in this modern age. He did try to sew out of his contract to make the Fedor fight, although he did subsequently go back to sucking on Dana's nuts in order to get the Lesnar fight and carry on in the UFC. I think this was a business decision, but he still sacrificed a bit of his manhood as a result. Still, given the contract situation, it's hard to blame him too much, although his licking Dana's ass in the aftermath was hard to stomach.

In truth, I've always been a fan of Randy, for the most part. With that said, as unlikely as it may bay, I hope that Toney beats the living **** out of him.