View Full Version : titleboxing.com legit??

fry91
07-12-2010, 04:03 AM
has anyone ever bought any boxing gear from titleboxing.com? im trying to look for some decent gloves for cheap

BIg Smoke
07-12-2010, 04:49 AM
Seems like a legit site.

I plan on getting my next pair of gloves from there.

GymRat
07-12-2010, 05:00 AM
Meh. Title is another side of the coin, the other side being Everlast. Unfortunately the coin sucks. There's nothing but problems from Everlast and Title, both in terms of products and company. I've ordered probably 10-15 products each from both Everlast and Title and I've only been satisfied with maybe two or three things total. I would opt for Ringside.com, although their customer service and shipping sucks, you get a much better product. This is just my two cents though. Good luck.

Spartacus Sully
07-12-2010, 05:03 AM
has anyone ever bought any boxing gear from titleboxing.com? im trying to look for some decent gloves for cheap

titleboxing.com is a fine site. there was even a guy here from there a while ago that offered an extra 10% discount to forum members but since it was a form of advertising the guy got banned but not before i was able to get a nice pair of gloves.

BIg Smoke
07-12-2010, 05:05 AM
Meh. Title is another side of the coin, the other side being Everlast. Unfortunately the coin sucks. There's nothing but problems from Everlast and Title, both in terms of products and company. I've ordered probably 10-15 products each from both Everlast and Title and I've only been satisfied with maybe two or three things total. I would opt for Ringside.com, although their customer service and shipping sucks, you get a much better product. This is just my two cents though. Good luck.

Thanks for the heads up homey.

SBleeder
07-12-2010, 06:27 AM
I've found that they have a much better selection than Ringside and comparable (or better) prices.

fdotorres
07-12-2010, 01:16 PM
titleboxing.com is a fine site. there was even a guy here from there a while ago that offered an extra 10% discount to forum members but since it was a form of advertising the guy got banned but not before i was able to get a nice pair of gloves.

he was giving away 20% he still gives it if you contact him

i've had good experiences with them. none of my items have back ordered, sin he always knows what is is available and what isn't

i just received 2 pairs of lo-top shoes, 1 pair of leather gloves, gove dogs, 1 bag, 1 sackpack for under $100 shipped. not too bad if you ask me :beerchug:

jjones10591
07-12-2010, 05:32 PM
how do i contact him i get all my stuff from there except gloves headgear and cup i get from winning everything else from title

Red_Kyubi
07-12-2010, 06:15 PM
I would also like to know how to contact him seeing as I need a new bag, sparring gloves and competition head gear.

fdotorres
07-12-2010, 10:37 PM
bwolfe@titleboxing.com is his email

just let him know that you're from the boxing forums and he'll take care of you

shogunn
07-12-2010, 11:07 PM
theres nothing wrong with title stuff. You get what you pay for, and theres a long list of gloves good for training.

You probably wouldnt want to use any of the gloves on fight night though. I see title as a good training supply site. Im not sure where their Reyes gloves come from.

oaklandstephen
07-12-2010, 11:21 PM
yeah title boxing is a great site, ive bought over $2,000 worth of stuff from them.

fry91
07-13-2010, 04:09 AM
mAN! thanks alot guys. you guys helped out a lot. im gnna go buy myself some tirumph united thai silencer gloves from there now.:boxing:

jjones10591
07-13-2010, 09:44 AM
bwolfe@titleboxing.com is his email

just let him know that you're from the boxing forums and he'll take care of you

Thank you i appreciate it

Bullrush
07-13-2010, 10:00 AM
mAN! thanks alot guys. you guys helped out a lot. im gnna go buy myself some tirumph united thai silencer gloves from there now.:boxing:
dont waste your time. they are sold out i think for another 6 months or so. thats the great thing with title, after you confirm and send them your money they see if the products you purchased are available :slap:

FISHTIKS
07-14-2010, 12:15 PM
Title Boxing is definately legit. As with any business (online, especially) there will be some mistakes, however TITLE has always gone above and beyond to keep my business and to keep me happy.

Verstyle
07-14-2010, 12:19 PM
I get all my stuff from Title. It's legit.

fdotorres
07-14-2010, 05:11 PM
dont waste your time. They are sold out i think for another 6 months or so. Thats the great thing with title, after you confirm and send them your money they see if the products you purchased are available :slap:

if you call them, they'll let you know if they're available

same thing if you contact bret. He'll let you know what's up

fdotorres
07-14-2010, 05:12 PM
thank you i appreciate it

no problem man

11wordisbond
07-14-2010, 06:18 PM
I contacted the rep a couple of weeks back and he said he no longer gives out the discount. Anyways, the Title website is legit and I highly recommend them. Remember though, you get what you pay for.

FISHTIKS
07-15-2010, 01:39 PM
From the posts I've seen the discount is no longer offered to Boxingscene.com members...I think because of all the hassle he received from the site and lack of reading comprehension skills of some of the board users.

sahana
09-28-2013, 03:04 AM

Sorry i don't know about that site.To know that site legit or not you can follow these methods given below:

You can read user reviews, problems, their quires, responses and rating about
the site in http://webutation.net

You can also do a whois search in the site Whoisxy.com (http://www.whoisxy.com/) and know the owner, technical, administrative contact details etc.. you can use the phone number or email id which you get in whois search and try to contact the person and clarify your doubts.

If the site has SSL certificate it is good site for transactions. SSL certificate enabled site looks like https://paypal.com.