View Full Version : If Toney wins will Dana sign another fight or if Randy loses hes done?

photomane
07-06-2010, 11:49 PM
What do you think about Toney getting a contract extension and Couture retiring?

blaze778
07-06-2010, 11:59 PM
I doubt Couture will retire anytime soon. He hasn't mentioned retirement since 4 years ago when he actually did for a year.

I believe Toney signed a 4 fight deal, but you never know with Dana White.

-Huey-
07-07-2010, 12:00 AM
I don't watch gay **** so it makes no difference to me.:boxing:

Clegg
07-07-2010, 12:02 AM
They will probably make Couture-CroCop or something like that. UFC likes to milk the legends.

PopoFreitas
07-07-2010, 12:09 AM
Couture needs money... He divorced again so he extend his contract (3-4 fights left).

I hope he retires ASAP otherwise Dana might gift him another undeserved title shot.

photomane
07-07-2010, 12:23 AM
Couture needs money... He divorced again so he extend his contract (3-4 fights left).

I hope he retires ASAP otherwise Dana might gift him another undeserved title shot.

Yea but he has his own clothing line and gym with outrageous gym fees-how can you go broke?

photomane
07-07-2010, 12:25 AM
I doubt Couture will retire anytime soon. He hasn't mentioned retirement since 4 years ago when he actually did for a year.

I believe Toney signed a 4 fight deal, but you never know with Dana White.

Toney will win this one. Couture loses virtually after every 2 fights he wins

PopoFreitas
07-07-2010, 12:31 AM
Yea but he has his own clothing line and gym with outrageous gym fees-how can you go broke?

I don't know... Maybe getting married and divorcing every couple of years might do the trick..

ANyway, he isn't broke but he's in the end of his career and he's trying to get another run at the title to make some millions more and retire comfortably.

photomane
07-07-2010, 12:36 AM
I don't know... Maybe getting married and divorcing every couple of years might do the trick..

ANyway, he isn't broke but he's in the end of his career and he's trying to get another run at the title to make some millions more and retire comfortably.

Randy and James will probably make at least 250k a piece plus ko of night bonus

PopoFreitas
07-07-2010, 12:40 AM
Randy and James will probably make at least 250k a piece plus ko of night bonus

Randy gets a piece of the PPV too.

His contract is really good, btw... I don't think he'll make less than a million (couting everything) for that fight.

Jack3d
07-07-2010, 12:45 AM

But yet you post in the MMA section.

Just come out of the closet. I'm sure you'll feel a lot better

blaze778
07-07-2010, 12:56 AM

Gay? You're in the wrong forum. Why go the through the trouble if you don't even like MMA? Why are so many MMA haters (and some fans) so homophobic? It's always gay this and MMgay that.

I enjoy watching MMA for the fights, you enjoy watching MMA for the tights.

lianpeng
07-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Pelencho
07-08-2010, 12:40 AM
if toney wins, you can bet he will face somebody designed to humiliate him. i would think someone like mir or nelson would be appropriate. somebody who will take him down and embarrass him.

as for couture, he wont go out like that. and though he is old, he isnt exactly losing like chuck has been. he will be given another opportunity

res
07-08-2010, 02:53 PM
if toney wins, you can bet he will face somebody designed to humiliate him. i would think someone like mir or nelson would be appropriate. somebody who will take him down and embarrass him.

as for couture, he wont go out like that. and though he is old, he isnt exactly losing like chuck has been. he will be given another opportunity

Mir would be one of the most dangerous match ups for Toney i believe, because he has too much respect for what Toney can do.

Anthony342
07-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Gay? You're in the wrong forum. Why go the through the trouble if you don't even like MMA? Why are so many MMA haters (and some fans) so homophobic? It's always gay this and MMgay that.

I enjoy watching MMA for the fights, you enjoy watching MMA for the tights.

Plus he wants the attention, like people that call up radio shows to say they hate that particular show. They could just not listen to that show or station, but they either secretly like it or want the attention that they can't get any other way.