View Full Version : Lesnar Not Happy With 1st Round Performance!!

Pretty Boy1
07-05-2010, 06:53 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PftMqY2RqeI&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PftMqY2RqeI&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Gorilla Dogs
07-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Brock " I come to you as a humble champion..."

He only says that cuz he knew he is lucky as hell Carwin ran out of gas, when a machine runs out of gas it cant go no more

Remember what LEsnar said to Mir "Makin someone tap out is no way to win a fight, gotta finish them!"

haha

Pretty Boy1
07-05-2010, 10:44 PM

He only says that cuz he knew he is lucky as hell Carwin ran out of gas, when a machine runs out of gas it cant go no more

Remember what LEsnar said to Mir "Makin someone tap out is no way to win a fight, gotta finish them!"

haha

He only said that because he got caught with a submission! I think he said the thing about being humble because he wants to try and get the fans back on his side after he flipped them all off!

th4l3pr3ch4un
07-05-2010, 11:35 PM

haha

There was nothing lucky about Brock training his ****ing ass off every single day at a highly elite level to be able to push his body farther and into deeper water then his opponent.. Hard work always beats talent, when talent dont work hard

Pelencho
07-08-2010, 01:54 AM
i dont think brock cares if fans like him. he cares if they pay attention to him. as long as they care one way or another, he will get paid

Virgil Caine
07-08-2010, 04:53 AM
I have to say Brock isn't actually a bad guy underneath it all. He has improved as a fighter, and irregardless, I respect him for stepping into the ring. A lot of what he says and does is for show. I can't say that I necessarily like WWE performances in MMA, but it is what it is I guess, and it didn't start with Brock either (can anyone say Ken Shamrock-Tito Ortiz? Hell, Ken or Tito period?)

His fans are a whole different story entirely. He is also still a one-dimensional fighter with subpar stand up, who is seemingly afraid to get hit. His size, strength and wrestling though make him a difficult fight for anyone.

Anthony342
07-08-2010, 08:24 PM
I have to say Brock isn't actually a bad guy underneath it all. He has improved as a fighter, and irregardless, I respect him for stepping into the ring. A lot of what he says and does is for show. I can't say that I necessarily like WWE performances in MMA, but it is what it is I guess, and it didn't start with Brock either (can anyone say Ken Shamrock-Tito Ortiz? Hell, Ken or Tito period?)

His fans are a whole different story entirely. He is also still a one-dimensional fighter with subpar stand up, who is seemingly afraid to get hit. His size, strength and wrestling though make him a difficult fight for anyone.

Isn't WWE type performances one of the reasons why Fedor said he didn't want to sign with the UFC?