View Full Version : There's Far Too much Fanboy-ism In The MMA Section, How Can You Guys..

crillz
07-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Write off Shane Carwin as a hype job? seriously man it kills the fun to even talk about this **** with people when every single time a legit and worthy opponent comes forth and gives a valiant effort against a champion and has loads of supporters only up until after the fight where the people who rode his dick turn around and bash him like he was never any good.

most of you did it with Fedor, damn near all of you are doing it with Carwin, y'all did it with Machida and countless others man ya even did it with Todd Duffe who is an excellent fighter who got caught with a good shot..

if this is the way the fans of the sport will be then why show the fans respect? they going to buy and watch regardless so why show them love? who needs fans like this who are going to kick you while you are down?

everybody should just get on the mic during the post fight interview and say "1st and foremost I want to say fvck all the fans" because 99.9% out of 100% of the fans are going to say that about you once you enter your down days..

if you don't have NOTHING BUT RESPECT for BOTH Brock Lesnar and Shane Carwin then you are a fvcking idiot, these 2 guys gave it what they had, Brock could have just rolled over but he took those punches and kept it coming, he showed how to beat what hasn't been beaten before and y'all can't respect that? fvckin awful..

kaps
07-04-2010, 03:27 PM
Sorry Crillz, can't respect anyone with a penis tattoo on there chest.....

vinnie7731
07-04-2010, 03:31 PM

............lol

Gorilla Dogs
07-04-2010, 03:37 PM
Carwin would KTFO any other heavy weight in MMA, his size is just too much

He hydrates to 300 pounds, do you think any of the other heavy weights can handle punches from a 300 lb man?? really? Only reason Brock handled what he could is cuz of his size, any other heavy weight messin wit Carwin

ƒallenloki
07-04-2010, 04:40 PM

He hydrates to 300 pounds, do you think any of the other heavy weights can handle punches from a 300 lb man?? really? Only reason Brock handled what he could is cuz of his size, any other heavy weight messin wit Carwin

lmao....

So he cuts to 265 and then gains 35 ****ing pounds over night?

Oh tell me more, village idiot.

HotSizzle
07-04-2010, 04:55 PM

Lmao!! :rofl:

PopoFreitas
07-04-2010, 05:42 PM
lmao....

So he cuts to 265 and then gains 35 ****ing pounds over night?

Oh tell me more, village idiot.

totally doable.

Thiago Alves rehydrates himself to ~200 after weigh in at 170...

A HW cutting down 11% of his weight isn't that hard for a wrestler.

$BloodyNate$
07-04-2010, 05:49 PM

Bull. Dos Santos would rape him on the feet.

I agree with the TS completely. My favorite fighters will always be my favorite fighters....unless they started murdering women & children but how likely is that? ha.

American_Ninja
07-04-2010, 08:48 PM
I thought this was a shout out for Todd Duffe, whoever that is.
I been a Brock fan since day one. Still am.

Virgil Caine
07-05-2010, 03:04 AM
totally doable.

Thiago Alves rehydrates himself to ~200 after weigh in at 170...

A HW cutting down 11% of his weight isn't that hard for a wrestler.

I think you should tell that to the other guy. Fallenko was being sarcastic.

crillz
07-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Brock Showed heart and skills to wether that storm, he impressed me and he EARNED his respect. Shane Carwin is a VERY tough task, someone who will be a truckload for whoever else fights him, he needs to work on his conditioning flaw so he can be an overall threat but he definitely earned his respect too, he toyed with the champion like he was a featherweight yo you have to respect that if you're in the least bit a fan of MMA