View Full Version : I changed my mind..Fedor will murder lesnar

THE NAMELESS
07-04-2010, 01:19 AM
Carwin almost knocked him down..EVEN Carwin almost could do..
just imagaine what Fedor gonna do this guy.

mushahadeen
07-04-2010, 01:25 AM
Maybe 8 years ago. And if he had an axe.

qwerty07
07-04-2010, 01:26 AM
Yep.

Fedor is a better puncher than carwin, and has a great ground game.

I wanna see Fedor/Lesnar so bad.

Stab Judah
07-04-2010, 01:27 AM
Lesner made a face turn tonight which mean he can't lose to a Russian.

Latin king
Fedor would beat him easy!!!

MindBat
Fedor's conditioning is way better than Brock's and Car-lose put together.

MindBat
07-04-2010, 01:28 AM
All that brute muscle don't help in the cardio dept.

photomane
07-04-2010, 01:28 AM
Carwin almost knocked him down..EVEN Carwin almost could do..
just imagaine what Fedor gonna do this guy.

Imagine if Brock took down Fedor and choked him like he did Carwin...

ps: Brock can take a punch but can shovel any1 in the world to the ground so it evens out. James Toney :banana:

MindBat
07-04-2010, 01:30 AM
Fedor's too quick.

Golden Boi 360
07-04-2010, 01:31 AM
Fedor's conditioning is way better than Brock's Car-lose put together.

i had the same thing on my mind, i hate how the announcer said their last names

MindBat
07-04-2010, 01:39 AM
i had the same thing on my mind, i hate how the announcer said their last names

I'm just raggin' on Carwin. I wasn't a fan of either one, but I expected a KO due to their size.

F l i c k e r
07-04-2010, 01:44 AM
Didn't Fedor lose to a UFC reject by submission?

Fedor has no chance against Brock. This fight only reinforced my position.

Jack3d
07-04-2010, 02:03 AM
Don't worry, Valasquez will take care of him.

Jack3d
07-04-2010, 02:06 AM

LOL. U serious?

Yeah, Brock, the same guy who looked like **** off of his back tonight after getting knocked stupid by a guy with barely any stand-up technique would survive with a superior puncher like Fedor and submit him off of his back.

mathed
07-04-2010, 02:08 AM
Does Fedor fight in the UFC or on Strikeforce in Showtime? I know the answer but just saying how is that fight going to come to fruition?

Jack3d
07-04-2010, 02:10 AM
Does Fedor fight in the UFC or on Strikeforce in Showtime? I know the answer but just saying how is that fight going to come to fruition?

It never will unless Fedor parts ways with M-1. Plus Fedor is probably going to retire after his next fight.

mathed
07-04-2010, 02:12 AM
Don't worry, Valasquez will take care of him.

I'm sorry, i don't really even folow UFC but that Valasquez dude that they were trying to hype up is going to get his LITTLE ass handed to him. They were hyping up his stand up game but realistically, if that Carwin dude can rock Brock like that and still could not put him away what makes anyone think that that chump will do better?

Brock will likely snatch that guy off the ground like a rag doll and ground him to dust...he ain't winning sh*t against the roid freak. Lesnar gets him in any kind of choke hold and it's over, he gets him on the ground and it's over, standing up he needs a 2X4 to have a chance.

Jack3d
07-04-2010, 02:14 AM
I'm sorry, i don't really even folow UFC but that Valasquez dude that they were trying to hype up is going to get his LITTLE ass handed to him. They were hyping up his stand up game but realistically, if that Carwin dude can rock Brock like that and still could not put him away what makes anyone think that that chump will do better?

Brock will likely snatch that guy off the ground like a rag doll and ground him to dust...he ain't winning sh*t against the roid freak. Lesnar gets him in any kind of choke hold and it's over, he gets him on the ground and it's over, standing up he needs a 2X4 to have a chance.

All I'll say is Speed Kills.

Brock may be bigger and stronger and more athletic but he's not a better fighter.

Cain also has way better conditioning than Carwin and Lesnar put together. If he rocks Brock which I'm pretty damn sure he can, he has the gas tank to put him away, unlike Carwin.

mathed
07-04-2010, 02:16 AM
It never will unless Fedor parts ways with M-1. Plus Fedor is probably going to retire after his next fight.

If it does happen striking wise, I'd say Fedor takes it but Fedor willingly opens himself to submission holds like he can break anyone's grip with his inhuman strength....stuff is what dreams are made of. He can't go to the ground with a submission artist but I'm not really sure that Lesnar is such a guy. After last week, I could not believe the submission moves Fedor was easily letting himself caught in.

F l i c k e r
07-04-2010, 02:17 AM
LOL. U serious?

Yeah, Brock, the same guy who looked like **** off of his back tonight after getting knocked stupid by a guy with barely any stand-up technique would survive with a superior puncher like Fedor and submit him off of his back.

Carwin has barely any stand up technique? Are you serious? At least Carwin can throw straight punches and proper uppercuts, and has 10 fold the power Fedor has.

Only delusional Post-Afflcition Fedor fans would see it as you see it. No way a Pre-Affliction Fedor fan could sit there and legitimately believe Fedor would threaten Brock with his stand up or wrestling. Fedor can only hope for a leg lock and with the way Brock handled one of the best HW bjj players out there. Fedor has a slim to none chance, specially since he got submitted by ****ing Fabricio Werdum. :rofl:

That makes me laugh every time I say that.... Fabricio Werdum. Of all people. :pat: :nonono: :rofl:

Jack3d
07-04-2010, 02:18 AM
If it does happen striking wise, I'd say Fedor takes it but Fedor willingly opens himself to submission holds like he can break anyone's grip with his inhuman strength....stuff is what dreams are made of. He can't go to the ground with a submission artist but I'm not really sure that Lesnar is such a guy. After last week, I could not believe the submission moves Fedor was easily letting himself caught in.

Fedor destroyed a prime Nog through his guard. He probably thought he could do it to Werdum, but Werdum is a BJJ world champion and no joke off of his back.

Fedor also kinda got baited by Werdum.

But yeah, after what I saw tonight, Lesnar poses not threat whatsoever off of his back.

Jack3d
07-04-2010, 02:20 AM
Carwin has barely any stand up technique? Are you serious? At least Carwin can throw straight punches and proper uppercuts, and has 10 fold the power Fedor has.

Only delusional Post-Afflcition Fedor fans would see it as you see it. No way a Pre-Affliction Fedor fan could sit there and legitimately believe Fedor would threaten Brock with his stand up or wrestling. Fedor can only hope for a leg lock and with the way Brock handled one of the best HW bjj players out there. Fedor has a slim to none chance, specially since he got submitted by ****ing Fabricio Werdum. :rofl:

That makes me laugh every time I say that.... Fabricio Werdum. Of all people. :pat: :nonono: :rofl:

I really hope this is some kind of troll job. Because if it isn't you, my friend don't know **** about MMA.

mathed
07-04-2010, 02:22 AM
All I'll say is Speed Kills.

Brock may be bigger and stronger and more athletic but he's not a better fighter.

Cain also has way better conditioning than Carwin and Lesnar put together. If he rocks Brock which I'm pretty damn sure he can, he has the gas tank to put him away, unlike Carwin.

This may be the case but above all....I am so, so, so surprised that these guys train so hard for these fights yet are toast after a few seconds of action. I thin this has a lot to do with the grief that UFC/MMA gets from casual fans. You can not tel me that these guys could beat a boxer in a 12 rd fight, there is just no way. Maybe they beat a boxer in a ground and pound affair but stamina wise, it is not even close.

This Cain guy allegedly has the stamina but he will need it because he looked much smaller than Brock and frankly kind of intimidated that Lesnar won given the circumstances. He looked kind of shook watching the fight end the way it did.

Virgil Caine
07-04-2010, 02:31 AM

You're the biggest joke of a poster. Keep spouting off with Dana White lies. Red k sent, and I hope others follow suit. You're a UFC fanboy troll and your opinion doesn't count for ****.

F l i c k e r
07-04-2010, 02:32 AM
I really hope this is some kind of troll job. Because if it isn't you, my friend don't know **** about MMA.

You only think it's a troll job because you have no legitimate reason for Fedor to possibly beat Brock. Besides the "Fedor is Fedor". Guess what? He loss that luster when he loss to a guy who wouldn't even be ranked top 50 p4p.

All he has is submissions over Brock. I mentioned that. Everything else goes to Brock.

Fedor is the past. He is a middleweight amongst freaks of nature. He can get by fighting fat-so Sylvia, LHW glass chin Arlovski, and fat-so Brett Rodgers. I don't even see how Fedor can beat Overeem to be honest.

Brock is THE best heavyweight in the world now. Top Tier bjj can't stop him, top tier wrestling can't stop him, experience can't stop him, dynamite hands can't even stop him. Brock is sittin very pretty right now.

F l i c k e r
07-04-2010, 02:36 AM
You're the biggest joke of a poster. Keep spouting off with Dana White lies. Red k sent, and I hope others follow suit. You're a UFC fanboy troll and your opinion doesn't count for ****.

lol. Okay. I don't know **** and I am a UFC fanboy. The same guy who is a Gomi loyal, through all the losses? Right. The same guy who thinks Aoki has the best bjj in the game? Right. You need to get your **** together Nodogoshi. Emotional posts aren't a good thing, just because you wanted to see Brock lose sooooooooooooooo bad.

All I am is facing the truth. You guys don't want to accept it. That's fine.

I give Fedor the submission advantage. Brock gets everything else. I believe Brock will completely dominate Fedor if they ever fight. The size advantage will be too much for Fedor.

Jack3d
07-04-2010, 02:39 AM
You only think it's a troll job because you have no legitimate reason for Fedor to possibly beat Brock. Besides the "Fedor is Fedor". Guess what? He loss that luster when he loss to a guy who wouldn't even be ranked top 50 p4p.

All he has is submissions over Brock. I mentioned that. Everything else goes to Brock.

Fedor is the past. He is a middleweight amongst freaks of nature. He can get by fighting fat-so Sylvia, LHW glass chin Arlovski, and fat-so Brett Rodgers. I don't even see how Fedor can beat Overeem to be honest.

Brock is THE best heavyweight in the world now. Top Tier bjj can't stop him, top tier wrestling can't stop him, experience can't stop him, dynamite hands can't even stop him. Brock is sittin very pretty right now.

-You wrote off Werdum like he's some sort of bum.
-You think Brock has an edge in Fedor in the stand-up.
-You think Carwin has better striking than Fedor
-You think that Brock who just got knocked around by slow ass clumsy Shane Carwin would be able to survive with Fedor on his feet, and survive another onslaught on the ground with Fedor, who has a better top game and conditioning to close the fight
-You think Arlovski has a glass chin after getting clocked by Fedor and Rogers. I wonder how many HW's can take a punch from either of those guys. Must be a lot of glass chins in the HW division....

You are an idiot and you don't know **** about MMA.

It has nothing to do with Fedor being Fedor. Fedor is just a better fighter.

monaroCountry
07-04-2010, 02:44 AM
Brock would get murdered by Fedor full stop. Brock showed that he doesnt have a good standup, his punches doesnt have power, his takedowns are pretty one dimentional, he cant work off his back, doesnt have any cardio, and he turled up when getting hit on the face.

Fedor easily takes this fight anywhere. Lucky for Brock, the UFC gave him Carwin, a guy with absolutely no gas and only has tapping punches.

BTW did anyone notice Brock running away like a little girl?

Jack3d
07-04-2010, 02:45 AM
lol. Okay. I don't know **** and I am a UFC fanboy.

You may not be a UFC fanboy, but you still don't know ****.

The same guy who is a Gomi loyal, through all the losses? Right.

Nobody cares who you support. You're still a moron.

The same guy who thinks Aoki has the best bjj in the game? Right.

In the game of what? I hope it's not MMA.

I give Fedor the submission advantage. Brock gets everything else.

Pffft.

kaps
07-04-2010, 02:47 AM
Flicker has been on a steady decline in his posts lately...

DIB42
07-04-2010, 02:49 AM
LOL. U serious?

Yeah brock the same guy who looked like **** off his back in his 6th mma fight, and came back to win the fight...

as opposed to fedar and his 30plus fights who got his ass handed to him by werdum.

F l i c k e r
07-04-2010, 02:53 AM
-You wrote off Werdum like he's some sort of bum.
-You think Brock has an edge in Fedor in the stand-up.

Technique goes to Fedor. Power and strength goes to Brock.

-You think Carwin has better striking than Fedor

Never said that. You said carwin has no stand up game. I said he at least punches straight and throws proper uppercuts. If you watched MMA, you would see that most MMA fighters throw loopy haymaker bull****s.

Oh, and Carwin does have more power than Fedor. Undebateable.

-You think that Brock who just got knocked around by slow ass clumsy Shane Carwin would be able to survive with Fedor on his feet, and survive another onslaught on the ground with Fedor, who has a better top game and conditioning to close the fight

He may be slow but his hands land like wrecking balls. Fedor doesn't come close to Carwin's power. Carwin ****ing stiff armed Gonzaga and put him to sleep. He didn't even follow through on the punch.

Fedor has better conditioning but he isn't carrying around 265+ lbs.

And who's to say Fedor can even put Brock in the same place Carwin did? Carwin's hands dwarf Fedor's and to think Fedor has more power than Carwin.... You don't know **** about MMA if you believe that.

-You think Arlovski has a glass chin after getting clocked by Fedor and Rogers. I wonder how many HW's can take a punch from either of those guys. Must be a lot of glass chins in the HW division....

And this is the part that reveals that you don't know **** about MMA.

Every one of Arlvoski's losses except 2, were by way of knock out. His latest loss could have been a knock out but he held on strong.

If you want to say people don't know ****, you should at least know what your talking about first. Arlovski has been questioned about his chin for a very long time. Hell, he first fight was a knock out.

Fedor may be more skilled but at some point size becomes a factor. Specially when that size is coupled with super athleticism and ridiculous strength.

-Mustang-
07-04-2010, 02:57 AM

this donkey says he doesn't follow UFC .... then calls a guy he probably has never seen fight .... a chump ..... :lol1: .... with no valid points .... :rofl: ... what a Donkey ...

F l i c k e r
07-04-2010, 02:58 AM
Flicker has been on a steady decline in his posts lately...

Lol, not really. My opinions just haven't been on the most popular side.

You know that I am not a fan of Brock. I just see it for what it is and I believe Brock would win.

Gorilla Dogs
07-04-2010, 02:59 AM
Shane Carwin would KTFO Fedor, too damn big and strong

-Mustang-
07-04-2010, 03:00 AM
Shane Carwin would KTFO Fedor, too damn big and strong

wow ... you didn't start 6 threads about the same topic that's already being discussed .... :lol1: .....

Jack3d
07-04-2010, 03:01 AM
Technique goes to Fedor. Power and strength goes to Brock.

Power and Strength in what? Stand-up?

Ha. Idiot.

He may be slow but his hands land like wrecking balls. Fedor doesn't come close to Carwin's power. Carwin ****ing stiff armed Gonzaga and put him to sleep. He didn't even follow through on the punch.

Did you get this little quip from UFC.com?

Fedor has better conditioning but he isn't carrying around 265+ lbs.

And he doesn't have to.

And who's to say Fedor can even put Brock in the same place Carwin did? Carwin's hands dwarf Fedor's and to think Fedor has more power than Carwin.... You don't know **** about MMA if you believe that.

I never said Fedor has more power than Carwin, I said Fedor has more power than Brock.

Nobody gives a **** how big a guys hands are. If this was can crushing or phone book ripping contest maybe it would be a factor. Again you pulling quotes from UFC.com.

And this is the part that reveals that you don't know **** about MMA.

Every one of Arlvoski's losses except 2, were by way of knock out. His latest loss could have been a knock out but he held on strong.

The glass chin moniker wasn't thrown around until after he fought Rogers. Al of his past losses by KO are kind of moot. And Sylvia never knocked him out. Pedro Rizzo hits hard as well.

If you want to say people don't know ****, you should at least know what your talking about first. Arlovski has been questioned about his chin for a very long time. Hell, he first fight was a knock out.

I'm sure you were there in 1999 talking about it. You're a dumbass

Fedor may be more skilled but at some point size becomes a factor. Specially when that size is coupled with super athleticism and ridiculous strength.

You are so dumb and so on Dana White's dick it's quite sickening.

Jack3d
07-04-2010, 03:02 AM
Lol, not really. My opinions just haven't been on the most popular side.

It's not a matter of unpopular opinion. What you are spewing is just nonsense and bull****.

CaRnAgEViOLaToR
07-04-2010, 03:03 AM
Fedor would KILL Carwin easy. Carwin was a hype job.

Fedor over Brock. Brock is way bigger but Fedor is better in all areas minus physical strenght.

F l i c k e r
07-04-2010, 03:16 AM
It's not a matter of unpopular opinion. What you are spewing is just nonsense and bull****.

Lol, I'll just reply to your 2 posts in this post.

First of all, I see your running out of angles. Judging from your last post. It was all desperate attempts to get out of the corner I put you in. Oh and TKO counts on record as knocked out. I guess, one more thing you didn't know about.

Fedor has more power than Brock? Common opponent: Heath Herring. Fedor cut him. Brock broke his orbital bone. Looks like Brock has more power.

I may have not watched Arlvoski's first fight when it happened but I sure in the hell watched Arlovski-Rizzo and so on and so forth. And Arlvoski's chin was QUESTIONED. He wasn't called a full blown glass chin until lately but he always had a questionable chin.

I'll just put it like this. Your whole counter-argument was ****. I literally thought I was getting a reply from Pasawayako or something. Your desperate and reaching for all angles. It was nice debating with you before your defense ran dry. Good day.

DIB42
07-04-2010, 03:21 AM

First of all, I see your running out of angles. Judging from your last post. It was all desperate attempts to get out of the corner I put you in. Oh and TKO counts on record as knocked out. I guess, one more thing you didn't know about.

Fedor has more power than Brock? Common opponent: Heath Herring. Fedor cut him. Brock broke his orbital bone. Looks like Brock has more power.

I may have not watched Arlvoski's first fight when it happened but I sure in the hell watched Arlovski-Rizzo and so on and so forth. And Arlvoski's chin was QUESTIONED. He wasn't called a full blown glass chin until lately but he always had a questionable chin.

I'll just put it like this. Your whole counter-argument was ****. I literally thought I was getting a reply from Pasawayako or something. Your desperate and reaching for all angles. It was nice debating with you before your defense ran dry. Good day.

OH SNAP!!!! :owned:

CONGO CASH
07-04-2010, 03:28 AM
oo yes haters let me taste those tears

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hnO5CkYyAU8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hnO5CkYyAU8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Jack3d
07-04-2010, 03:29 AM

Um. No it counts as T/KO, meaning either or. There is a huge, but very simple difference between a KO and a TKO.

If a guy isn't unconscious it's not a knockout.

Hopefully this simple Kindergarten formula will help you understand.

Separated by 6 years. Fedor has more power in his punches. Fedor's power is proven. Brock hasn't 1 punch KO'd anybody.

Just because a guy looks like he has power and broke an orbital bone doesn't mean he has power.

Plenty of fighter break their opponents orbital bones, that doesn't mean they have power. Carlos Condit broke Rory Macdonalds orbital and he has the punching power of a featherweight.

Thank you reinforcing my point. I'd like to know how many guys could take shots from the likes of Rizzo, Fedor and Rogers.

I'll just put it like this. Your whole counter-argument was ****. I literally thought I was getting a reply from Pasawayako or something. Your desperate and reaching for all angles. It was nice debating with you before your defense ran dry.

My defense ran dry? I never really needed a defense. Everyone on here already concedes that you are an idiot troll. I really didn't even need to respond or debate, but your stupidity is hilarious to me and I couldn't pass it up.

F l i c k e r
07-04-2010, 03:40 AM
Um. No it counts as T/KO, meaning either or. There is a huge, but very simple difference between a KO and a TKO.

If a guy isn't unconscious it's not a knockout.

Hopefully this simple Kindergarten formula will help you understand.

Where does it go on the record? Loss decision, loss submission, loss kayo? Thank you. case and point.

Separated by 6 years. Fedor has more power in his punches. Fedor's power is proven. Brock hasn't 1 punch KO'd anybody.

reaching.....

Just because a guy looks like he has power and broke an orbital bone doesn't mean he has power.

Plenty of fighter break their opponents orbital bones, that doesn't mean they have power. Carlos Condit broke Rory Macdonalds orbital and he has the punching power of a featherweight.

It takes alot of power to break someone's face. I really don't follow Condit, so i'll just post his record. 11 ko, 13 submission, 1 decision. He has a pretty decent amount of power.

Oh before you get all crazy. I already stated I don't follow Carlos Condit.

Thank you reinforcing my point. I'd like to know how many guys could take shots from the likes of Rizzo, Fedor and Rogers.

How is that reinforcing your point. You straight up said he didn't have a questionable chin. You fail on this one.

My defense ran dry? I never really needed a defense. Everyone on here already concedes that you are an idiot troll. I really didn't even need to respond or debate, but your stupidity is hilarious to me and I couldn't pass it up.

Your the one trolling then. You post bull****, with no real opinion besides what is popular amongst the crowd. Which in itself is ****ing stupid. "I think he will win but I have no real reason for it" ****ing retard.

Fedor is a great fighter. I recognize that. I always have and always will. In a match up with Brock. I only give him the submission advantage though.

ex: BJ may be more skilled than GSP. But guess what? That size and strength advantage played a HUGE factor the second go around didn't it?

You just don't know ****. You surf Sherdog, see what's popular and then run with it. I'm tired of talking to you. Because i'm tired of going in circles with you. I bring reasons, you have no reasons. Enough said. **** off cunt.

Jack3d
07-04-2010, 03:54 AM
Where does it go on the record? Loss decision, loss submission, loss kayo? Thank you. case and point.

It goes by T/KO. As I said either or.

You know how it will say KO (Punch) or TKO (Strikes)

You are the one reaching now.

reaching.....

How is that reaching?

It takes alot of power to break someone's face. I really don't follow Condit, so i'll just post his record. 11 ko, 13 submission, 1 decision. He has a pretty decent amount of power.

Oh before you get all crazy. I already stated I don't follow Carlos Condit.

The orbital bone doesn't = the whole face. A precise hit in the right place, any bone can break, regardless of the force applied.

How is that reinforcing your point. You straight up said he didn't have a questionable chin. You fail on this one.

Having a questionable chin against big punchers is the biggest joke I've ever heard. Does Mark Hunt have a **** chin now because Melvin caved his face in?

Does Wanderlei have a questionable chin because he was knocked out by Rampage?

Your the one trolling then. You post bull****, with no real opinion besides what is popular amongst the crowd. Which in itself is ****ing stupid. "I think he will win but I have no real reason for it" ****ing retard.

My opinions are my own. Yours are those of ZUFFA LLC, UFC, Dana White with hints of UFC fanboyism.

Fedor is a great fighter. I recognize that. I always have and always will. In a match up with Brock. I only give him the submission advantage though.

That is still ridiculous to say given Brock has yet to display anything close to decent striking. Offensive or Defensive

ex: BJ may be more skilled than GSP. But guess what? That size and strength advantage played a HUGE factor the second go around didn't it?

LOL at comparing GSP to Brock. Skill level between GSP and Brock isn't even comparable. GSP is much more skilled and his athleticism compliments his skills, it doesn't overcompensate like Brock.

You just don't know ****. You surf Sherdog, see what's popular and then run with it. I'm tired of talking to you. Because i'm tired of going in circles with you. I bring reasons, you have no reasons. Enough said. **** off cunt.

Ha right. Even the section mod thinks you're an idiot.

Good Night, Sweet Prince.

Third Degree MM
07-04-2010, 05:26 AM

Only delusional Post-Afflcition Fedor fans would see it as you see it. No way a Pre-Affliction Fedor fan could sit there and legitimately believe Fedor would threaten Brock with his stand up or wrestling. Fedor can only hope for a leg lock and with the way Brock handled one of the best HW bjj players out there. Fedor has a slim to none chance, specially since he got submitted by ****ing Fabricio Werdum.

hahahaha what a fan :bottle:

Aut_72
07-04-2010, 07:24 AM
Fedor>> Brock hands down

Blair_Wells#32
07-04-2010, 07:27 AM
LMFAO fedor would get destroyed, people said brock couldn't take a punch an Carwin has 1 punch KO power, Carwin hit brock with over 100 punches in the first round an survived.
Brock can survive.
and who the **** thought Brock by submission it was nuts those ****ing huge arms around anyones neck would almost kill em.
**** YOU HATERS BROCK IS FOR REAL!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOO! HE'S THE NUMBER 1 ****ING HW IN THE WORLD LIKE I SAID HE WOULD BE A YEAR AGO.
*****ES **** FEDOR.

Uturn
07-04-2010, 08:24 AM
I think Fedor could knock Brock out after last night. Fedor is far more superior then Carwin & would have finished the job last night if he was in Carwins shoes.

Blair_Wells#32
07-04-2010, 08:29 AM
:boxing: if Fedor fought Brock, Fedor would still be in the hospital now.Fedor dont' have Carwins Wrestling and Brock would take him down at Will.

CiganoBoxer
07-04-2010, 08:32 AM
:boxing: if Fedor fought Brock, Fedor would still be in the hospital now.Fedor dont' have Carwins Wrestling and Brock would take him down at Will.
And Carwin aint half as fast as fedor nore anywhere as fit ...Brock is a beast but after watching that first round last night i dont think he will be champ long !...most refs would of stopped that fight ....he was getting the c*nt punched out of him :boxing:

Blair_Wells#32
07-04-2010, 08:35 AM
:) there ain't no one else in the HW division anywhere with Carwins Ko power in their Fist Including Fedor. and like i said Fedor dont' have the Wrestling Pedigree to Stop Brock so he'd be on his ass quicker then a hiccup.
and you saw what happens when Brock gets people down....they get ****ed up.

project xxx1
07-04-2010, 08:50 AM
i think fedor smashes brock,too quick and too smart

Blair_Wells#32
07-04-2010, 08:55 AM
just like Fedor showed when the bum Rogers broke his nose an reversed him on the ground.

monaroCountry
07-04-2010, 09:30 AM
just like Fedor showed when the bum Rogers broke his nose an reversed him on the ground.

Lol Rogers didnt reverse Fedor, Fedor tried to do an armbar thats what happened.

Carwin is now basically a less powerful (less skilled standing) than Brett Rogers. Carwin is basically a white Rogers.

Still, Carwin still had Brocks measure until he gassed out. I can actually see Rogers beating both Brock and Carwin.

Blair_Wells#32
07-04-2010, 09:34 AM
:wtf: Carwins not as Strong as Brett Rogers.....dude....your just reaching now to unimaginable heights now to hate on brock.
Rogers couldn't hold Carwins Jock Strap....he'd get worked by Big Country.

Edit: i posted a vid of the Fedor Rogers fight and the Bum Clearly Reveresed Fedor.