View Full Version : Cain Velasquez is the BEST HW in World?

photomane
07-03-2010, 05:08 PM
Agree/Disagree?

Nick Fury
07-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Don't know if he's the best, but he's my favorite current heavyweight.

oscar_angels091
07-03-2010, 05:29 PM
of course not!!! the best in the world is FEDOR hahahahahaha...ill say brock

photomane
07-03-2010, 07:17 PM
of course not!!! the best in the world is FEDOR hahahahahaha...ill say brock

Cain would beat Brock, Dos Santos, & Carwin-Fedor if Fedor didn't land.

CONGO CASH
07-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllnaaaaaaaaaaaww

Dorian
07-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Because he beat Kongo and a shot Noguiera?

He is very talented don't get me wrong but he needs a win over a JDS, Muurr, Carwin ect..

Boss Don
07-03-2010, 07:32 PM
He is really good one of my favorite fighters but I think he is to small to beat Carwin or Brock him and JDS vwould be a good fight but I think the UFC needs a CW division

$Natedatpkid$
07-03-2010, 07:53 PM
Not right now but I think he has a good chance to beat the winner of tonights fight.

I had some weird scenario pop into my head where their was a new champ every fight. Like Carwin beats Lesnar, Cain beats Carwin, Dos Santos beats Cain. I wouldn't mind if that happened though. Dos Santos is my favorite heavyweight but I think Brock wins tonight.

Jack3d
07-03-2010, 08:08 PM
Because he beat Kongo and a shot Noguiera?

He is very talented don't get me wrong but he needs a win over a JDS, Muurr, Carwin ect..

He starched Nog in less than 3 minutes. That is ridiculous no matter how you slice it.

Cain has more skill, IMO than Brock and Carwin combined. And I'm willing to bet than he beats either one of them.

TBH, I'm getting kind of tired of hearing about these gigantic "athletic" HW's. They use it to compensate for lack of skill and technique and it's downright embarrassing and insulting to my intelligence when the UFC tries to tell me that these guys are uber-skilled.

Overeem is really the only jacked guy that is actually skilled.

Brock and Carwin still can't even throw basic punches with technique. It's horrible.

Nick Fury
07-03-2010, 08:24 PM
Carwin can throw a punch, Swole. Lesnar is the one who throws arm punches. I do believe Cain has a chance to beat any heavyweight, IMO he has the best wrestling in the HW division and his striking has improved greatly.

monaroCountry
07-04-2010, 02:18 AM
TBH, I'm getting kind of tired of hearing about these gigantic "athletic" HW's. They use it to compensate for lack of skill and technique and it's downright embarrassing and insulting to my intelligence when the UFC tries to tell me that these guys are uber-skilled.

Overeem is really the only jacked guy that is actually skilled.

I agree.

Its easy for these UFC HW to look good when going up against other fighters unskilled in boxing and kickboxing. Overeem would easily murder Brock, Cain, JDS and Carwin. Fedor would also murder these UFC fighters in any forms of boxing and kickboxing.